rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

And I was just about to make a post demanding my money's worth and what the dev team had been doing with all that cash they absconded with and when all the super ANNOYING things about the game would be FIXED!!!... oh well...

No tents? Added penalty to server hopping but haven't fixed LOOT RESPAWN? Are you trying to make the game a bitch to play? I appreciate log in delay to prevent server hopping, but c'mon, fix loot respawn! Running for 15 minutes just to find some loot is lame. Guess I won't be playing DayZ for at least another week.

Tents will be added when they are added. Loot respawn (and why we don't have it yet) has been addressed by Rocket previously and will be added when it is added. As to not playing, revert back to stable and play more, bitch less.

• Like 2

Impartially speaking: don't start arguing in every damn patch thread - it is not useful, to you, neither to others. And makes the thread painful to read, then people does not read it because it's too long and asks 50 times for the same thing. Vitious circle. Stop it, it is still possible.

• Like 9

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

Of my 30 hours paying notice to this issue, I can honestly tell you that perhaps you are under a misapprehension. I am extremely aware of the locations I'm looting and if a soul has been there.

Otherwise, the loot spawn chance is so low and unbalanced compared to one or two buildings I would have to readdress my issue to a matter of (current) bad balance.

• Like 3

I'm excited for each and every patch that comes out. I like that enough shiny new toys are added in each patch to keep it interesting, while some things behind the scenes are fixed to improve the game in the long run.

Gonna be amazing when we finally see patches that stop zombies from walking through walls, but until then I'll enjoy what we have!

• Like 1

Pen and Paper fixed, THANKS ROCKET! Please read below.

Rocket, since you are reading this thread... what do you think? Pens being able to write on ALL objects(they could be markers)... bags(put my name on it), canteens(mark them so I can tell which one is poisoned <-- THIS! ;-) ), write a note on a map, Axe(Name it: Bandit Smasher!), add a story to an item (This 45 was owned by Steve Jackson. it served him well... until it didn't), leave a note (I left this can of beans for whoever wants it, Gangrene)

There are so many exciting and inventive ways in which this can and will enrich the game. Hell, you could make a scavenger hunt... Leave a rare item somewhere with clues... Leave encrypted notes to friends... (Jimmy, if you found this orange... a group came while I was waiting for you... had to make a break for it... meet me in backup meeting location)... Someone picks up a bag or rice... it says(Look out the window, Surprise! Drop any weapons and come out with your hands up).

There is a lot of fun there... any item with a note on it could have a way of telling on the inventory screen... a background color, a red dot in the corner of the item, etc... they inspect the item and can see the messages written on it.

• Like 17

what to say? :|

excite metre going off the scales :thumbsup:  :D

Test servers down?

yep people were having problems respawning, so they are fixing that.

Branch: Experimental
ETA to Stable: 5-7 February 2014
Version: 0.33.114782

- Gear: Improvised courier backpack added

Hmm. This was already in the game. Improvised backpack used rope, sticks and a burlap sac while the courier bag only used rope and the burlap sack.

2014_01_25_00018.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the experimental servers! Devs are doing a great job! Keep it up guys!!

When you get a chance, please fix the respawn button. Otherweise, hats off to the DayZ team for all their worth. Thank you for all your hard work. We really appreciate it!

Any word on when you'll be fixing the horrible desync issues, that have made the game pretty much unplayable?

Wal-Mart connections BAD!

I've had desync, but find the game to be 110% playable 98% of the time.  Don't be so dramatic.

• Like 2

When you get a chance, please fix the respawn button. Otherweise, hats off to the DayZ team for all their worth. Thank you for all your hard work. We really appreciate it!

I second that!

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

yeah how about to fix the issue with "server need to restart to respawn loot"?

you acting like this

"oh you want to check other servers for loot, because the server you are on is empty?!"

"DENIED, stay here! not allowed to change server"

stupid solution!

and instead of making zombies HP higher or adding stupid stuff like spraypaint, maybe try to fix them first?! they glitching through everything!

Edited by d4wn

- Actions: Cannot use an item (e.g. drink/eat) if it is "Ruined"

Best update ever.

- Crafting: Painting Motorbike Helmets to Black and Green

Please apply this to Military helmets and gas masks

And please add Balaclava 

• Like 2

rocket, on 29 Jan 2014 - 8:06 PM, said:snapback.png

- Actions: Cannot use an item (e.g. drink/eat) if it is "Ruined"

Best update ever.

Yeah, I just can't wait when I say "stop and drop your backpack!"

And then guy will shift+alt+f4

And then his character will stay in game for 30 seconds.

• Like 4

Yeah, I just can't wait when I say "stop and drop your backpack!"

And then guy will shift+alt+f4

And then his character will stay in game for 30 seconds.

Haha lol.... good idea... this is going to be awesome xD

Haha lol.... good idea... this is going to be awesome xD

Then when he log back in on another server he will find himself handcuffed and force feeded desinfecant and rotten kiwi's.

• Like 3

Yeah, give us binoculars!!!

Nice change list btw.

• Like 1