rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Awesome!Thank You! What about make a chance to use rifle scopes as binoculars? it would be great!!

• Like 4

Awesome work! I love seeing the evolution of this game. Excited is an understatement for me. 

Keep up the great work!

What happens to ruined loot actually? does/will it disappear over time?

Edited by joe_mcentire

how to find berries :O ???

and why i cant find any experimental server ?

First one: nobody knows if those are implemented.

Second one: maybe because you don't know how to read :)

Edited by Gugolas
  • Like 1

What happens to ruined loot actually? does/will it disappear over time?

It wil stay as long as someone looting it , or the server restarts :). only if u drop it, it will dissapear after 10 mins. 

First one: nobody knows if those are implemented.

Second one: maybe because you don't know how to read :)

in the last patch they sayd implemented , and now they say it gives more hunger back . so i think it must be ingame .... 

so i should read 8 sites full of questions to maybe find out why there is no server , then just interakt with the forum members?? 

Edited by WeedFoXx

i'm just laughing at all those noobs who complain about server hopping fix :P :P :P

if your servers are so extremly emty and you have been running around for like half an hour you ll be highly unlikely to wait to join another server, but if you change servers like you change your position in bed when you can't fall at sleep then you might be fucked in the future...aaaaaand you deserve it to be fucked because you sir are a combatlogging son of a witch =)

• Like 4

It wil stay as long as someone looting it , or the server restarts :). only if u drop it, it will dissapear after 10 mins. 

how do you know that?

I wish there was a method of taking threads like this and having someone compress and pick out only the things that are actually relating to what is happening (ie; experimental servers down etc) so that there would be a one page thread that isn't dupes of the same few questions/problems/reminiscing 

edit: though a running counter of how many times the same thing is asked as if it is the first time would be neat

Edited by ID404-NotFound
  • Like 3

Awesome! Thank You!

Was hoping the silencer sound for the FNX would be fixed. But I can wait.

It's gonna be pretty sweet to silently take out zombies!

• Like 1

I wish there was a method of taking threads like this and having someone compress and pick out only the things that are actually relating to what is happening (ie; experimental servers down etc) so that there would be a one page thread that isn't dupes of the same few questions/problems/reminiscing 

edit: though a running counter of how many times the same thing is asked as if it is the first time would be neat

reddit

• Like 1

very nice update :) looking forward to find a sks and a zh3 pilot helmet for me

• Like 1

Not true, the log cabin with the bedroom that has a bear rug. Never ever ever ever spawns loot. Promise.

unless loot is just like a .00001% chance to spawn lol.

So true........I've NEVER once seen anything. Not even a pair of ruined shoes or a rotten banana!

• Like 1

how do you know that?

cuz a friend of mine dropped my items from my dead body so i can loot it later, but it dissapeard after 10 mins 

Instead of machetes, can we get the wolverine claws that the zombies must have to tear through an assault vest, a military grade jacket, tee shirt and skin!

Making the tougher is fine but make them use doorways please.

Fixing the axe making the bullet ricochet noise would be great.

Making doors make a noise when they open and close would be good.

Footsteps of other players, I can't hear them, is that just me? Different levels of noise would be good, creeping around barefoot should be silent until you stand on a 3 pin plug!

I'd love to be able to use the hand cuffs to secure double doors or gates closed with an axe or hacksaw able to cut them.

Sticks, ropes and old tin cans to make trip wires and noises to alert you.

You can fix server hopping to loot goods by requiring a player to have the loot for 5 minutes before they log out, not sure if it's technically feasible but it's preferable to being frozen on a server for 30 secs after logging out or losing net con. I'd rather see 100 combat loggers leave than lose a mature character because I lost connection while running across a runway.

• Like 9

Has anybody noticed messages at startup of Dayz, randomly informing about inabilty to load working gloves or other items? and the servers all being unavailable (big red cross instead of green dot)? It´s weird, I think it is my client. I am on stable branch. I played yesterday Tuesday 28 and just now after midnight on Thursday 30 Jan this is happening.

Anybody having the same or similar issues just now?

I really wonder about that massive desync issue. Having it randomly appear makes it very strange and the game nearly unplayable.
Even though I really like all these updates and the direction this game is going, fixing the desync should be looked into.

Stay alive,
Snaff

Looking forward to checking this out later!!  Nice job!