rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

I just switched to experimental and got the "You are dead" screen and my character on stable has been reset as well.  Not sure if there is a connection here.

Currently zombie are no threat imho... i think it'll be good

exactly, first step towards a variety of (hopefully) many different types of zombies. some smarter, some tougher, some faster... (a man can dream)

• Like 2

the same to me; You are dead on every Server , no respawn function. Whats wrong there?

when i join a server is there a "you are dead" on the screen. de respawn button doesnt work...what should i do? stable version and respawn there and then update again?

+1 on this. Glad it's not just me. Also, can we have one or two AU servers, please. I can only see US DE & SE with pings 200+. Thanks. Great update by the way.

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 1

Sooo am I the only one not able to un-dead myself?

I saw the new pending update and when i went on dayz I saw my version was only available to test servers so I assume I downloaded the beta patch, anyway whenever i try one, im constantly dead.

Is the beta patch not up yet? Or it is and its just broken or something?

exactly, first step towards a variety of (hopefully) many different types of zombies. some smarter, some tougher, some faster... (a man can dream)

Why turn it into Left4Dead? 

Something went wrong with the update it seems. I can't even connect to 99% of servers because of Bad version. And the one i do get on im already dead and can't respawn

left4dead? oh please. i would not be fond of "jockeys" or acid vomiting smths...

more realism'ish (yeah, yeah i know)? yes indeed good sir. not all people who would turn into zeds are feeble, not all are super muscular. there's variety

Any change in player spawns? Would love to see more variety of spawns for players!! This is one of my top on my wishlist :D

• Like 1

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

There is defenetely no loot spawning in the wooden block houses and the green and red wooden  houses ( the ones with the stairs outside)

just sayin :-)

PS would be nice to find some  hunting gear on deer stands ...

Edited by Private Evans
  • Like 8

left4dead? oh please. i would not be fond of "jockeys" or acid vomiting smths...

more realism'ish (yeah, yeah i know)? yes indeed good sir. not all people who would turn into zeds are feeble, not all are super muscular. there's variety

Why faster, if they all have the same disease would it not effect them all equally?. Why stronger also. 

Heh. I just want normal zombies but I don't think even Dayz can now offer me this without gimmicky editions.

Player is saying im dead when i join a server.... Any idea whats going on? .Thank you

Nice list of fixes and additions, keen to get in game and have a look around. Keep up the good work guys.

barnes ( with the stairs inside) and Deer Stands do also not provide loot ....

just sayin :-)

Red-roofed barns with the stairs have been generating loot since last patch to stable. Good loot, too.

• Like 1

Yeah my friend and I cant join servers, Keeps spawning us in as dead. Can't move or see anything but you're dead.

Player is saying im dead when i join a server.... Any idea whats going on? .Thank you

Same

- Zombies: Engine dynamic obstacle checking (zombie, another player)

does this mean zombies now recognize other zombies and players as obstacles and more dynamic obstacle object checks will be added later on ??

good job thanks DayZ Devs Team

Some things...

There is a problem of duplication of equipment, which is gaining momentum by all those children.

When will private hive servers  will start running?