RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

All on stable, 40/40 OrcZ Wiki sponsored server

I've never cared for the OrcZ server. I saw way too many hackers when I played there. I moved to multiplaygameservers and I have seen much less hacks. 

This is all anecdotal, and can't be proven. It's just what I've seen.

OK, but i don't see any news...  I think you're just burying threads so folks keep buying your game...

Yeah, it's widespread knowledge that I usually get all of the Lamborghini's from this.

• Like 2

I don't mind all of the bugs in this Alpha, but the hacking will ruin this game before it's ever released.

I don't like hackers but fuck the guys in that video for glitching any ways.  They're no better than the hackers.

Duped gear, glitching their cameras through walls, glitching bags on their heads (that ones not a huge deal but its still a glitch).  They deserve it.

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 4

Just met a teleporting hacker that tried to tell me what to do.

I pegged his ass and logged off. 

• Like 2

Yep, it's just another hack.  I'd say find a buddy and learn to dupe...  it's pretty easy and there are several youtube videos on how to do it...

Cowards dupe.

We are aware of a memory hack that has been discovered related to player inventories. We are working with BattlEye in addition to a fix. ~ Brian Hicks ‏@Hicks_206  23 mins

Additionally, after careful analysis BattlEye has begun issuing bans against those who -intentionally- attempt to modify/remove PBOs. Brian Hicks ‏@Hicks_206  3 mins

Edited by NexVentor
  • Like 2

Yep, it's just another hack.  I'd say find a buddy and learn to dupe...  it's pretty easy and there are several youtube videos on how to do it...

Useless advice and not welcome on this Forum.

OK, but i don't see any news...  I think you're just burying threads so folks keep buying your game...

Hack/script subjects are put here so that BE Dev can see what you guys are up to and encountering in game.

If you want to Troll, do so elsewhere.

Also :

11) Multiple Accounts:

Multiple accounts are not tolerated and may result in a ban for each instance.

Yeah, it's widespread knowledge that I usually get all of the Lamborghini's from this.

I knew it!

also...

I sure DaYz will implement this when game is near completion but, just so people know that these exploits and hacks can be killed later on.

The stuff they don't move to server side, probably ammo and inventory managment, location and so on, well it simple to stop it with triple or move check values that are encrypted. so if someone memory edits one, and the rest don't add up to last check, it  could make that thing null

and example... a game i played , was so easy to hack infinite cash, spoiled the game, next version, they have a 7 step conformation system of encrypted values (no real extra load on script needs). if you didn't change all of them correctly (no one manage it yet) you player blow up lol.

But they cant put that sort of things in at this stage, image if they forgot to update part of the check/validate code, we all get messed up!

Added:

Cool thing about encrypted multi values, if they ever broken, small update and the hacker have to spend ages again to crack

Added, Added:

and check are all client side, and don't impact server. also safe for me to tell this info, cus the hacker all know of this stuff and cant beat it

Edited by Sooden
  • Like 1

hey all,

is it just me, who made the experience, that the amount of hacker/scripter/glitcher dramaticly increased?

im playing since march, and i never spotted some hackers/glitchers or scripter before, the only thing was the unlimited ammo stack in the 60 round stanag or someone glitched into the prison at balota and this very rarely.

but here are some examples of the last week:

there is no reason to go inside the prison at NEA an a +20 player server, because everytime you go in, some guys siting inside the invisible room.

exploiter clans inside the beige house in berenzino: we spotted twice some clans inside this house and one time we killed one clan inside there. checked their gear:

3000 rounds mosin ammo in one slot

unlimited sks clips.

unlimited m4 clips.

as we checked the dead bodys on the top floor of the beige house, freshspawns tried to rush us(the guys we killed before) without any gear, only with sks in their hands with unlimited clips.

yesterday, we were in berenzino and killed a guy with exploited ammo next to the piano house. we hid his body.

20 minutes later he was full geared again and backstabbed us. 

we died and i spawned close to berenzino and grabed a m4, that we placed in a bush before and sneaked up on the place where we died. i spotted two guys there, killed them, as i looted them, both had exactly the same gear.

i was spying a shoot out with my longrange, and saw two guys. one of them got killed with one chestshot, his black tactical shirt was ruined and he died. 2 minutes later the guy respawned next to his body with the same gear as the dead body, which was laying in front of him. even his tactical shirt was also ruined. idk what he did, but somehow he dodged his death.

and i dont even want to talk about the seephacker i have met... and the wallglitcher...

sorry for my bad english

hey all,

is it just me, who made the experience, that the amount of hacker/scripter/glitcher dramaticly increased?

im playing since march, and i never spotted some hackers/glitchers or scripter before, the only thing was the unlimited ammo stack in the 60 round stanag or someone glitched into the prison at balota and this very rarely.

but here are some examples of the last week:

there is no reason to go inside the prison at NEA an a +20 player server, because everytime you go in, some guys siting inside the invisible room.

exploiter clans inside the beige house in berenzino: we spotted twice some clans inside this house and one time we killed one clan inside there. checked their gear:

3000 rounds mosin ammo in one slot

unlimited sks clips.

unlimited m4 clips.

as we checked the dead bodys on the top floor of the beige house, freshspawns tried to rush us(the guys we killed before) without any gear, only with sks in their hands with unlimited clips.

yesterday, we were in berenzino and killed a guy with exploited ammo next to the piano house. we hid his body.

20 minutes later he was full geared again and backstabbed us. 

we died and i spawned close to berenzino and grabed a m4, that we placed in a bush before and sneaked up on the place where we died. i spotted two guys there, killed them, as i looted them, both had exactly the same gear.

i was spying a shoot out with my longrange, and saw two guys. one of them got killed with one chestshot, his black tactical shirt was ruined and he died. 2 minutes later the guy respawned next to his body with the same gear as the dead body, which was laying in front of him. even his tactical shirt was also ruined. idk what he did, but somehow he dodged his death.

and i dont even want to talk about the seephacker i have met... and the wallglitcher...

sorry for my bad english

i wonder if BIS set this up as a honey pot, to mass ban cheaters...saw infoabout bans coming :P

I don't mind all of the bugs in this Alpha, but the hacking will ruin this game before it's ever released.

they deserved it! fucking dupers and wallglitcher

Yeah, well you don't have to be so snarky about it.  Can you get your boyz to just fix all these hacks in the next couple of months?  The PVP side of this game is pretty much unplayable right now.

Useless advice and not welcome on this Forum.

Hack/script subjects are put here so that BE Dev can see what you guys are up to and encountering in game.

If you want to Troll, do so elsewhere.

Also :

11) Multiple Accounts:

Multiple accounts are not tolerated and may result in a ban for each instance.

Woah dude, not trolling, really just trying to make sure the devs know the PVP side of the game is totally broken right now.  Honest.  If they can fix it quick they'll keep their player base up, but if they don't, well, i dunno.  Right now it seems like every other time I go into a PVP zone I'm dealing with hackers.  It'd be a shame to see this game die young like this...

edit:  had to put my reply outside your quote

Edited by m4cowboy

And this is a perfect example of..

1) Lamecore is for pussies

2) Lamecore should be removed from the game completely.

How can you ever get an inventory like this guy without cheating?! This two folks are so lame. Nothing but 3rd person corner pecking and wall leaning the whole time.

How can you ever get an inventory like this guy without cheating?!

Well this may be a new troll hack/script/whatever or the game is removing -duplicated- items, which I have hope for.

Haha what a joke, guy complains about getting killed by hackers when he has duped gear and glitched infinite ammo what a mug.

I've seen the speed hacks, teleporters, and plenty of ESP head shot through walls hacks before, but this morning in berenzino I witnessed a new one.

So my buddy and I had just logged into berenzino- in a house near the police station. We were securing the house when two shots hit the wall near me. Since I was inside in a hall with no windows, this was disconcerting, but I also heard something in local. I retreated upstairs when my friend said that all his gear was gone. Suddenly all my gear disappeared from my body, leaving me with just a loaded 1911 in my hands. We went downstairs and coming in the door was a guy who looked just like my friend (press vest, blue checked shirt and black cowboy hat). I put three shots into him and then he starts bitching in local and using a speed hack. My friend and I wind up dying seconds later.

Has anyone else seen this weird hack- that let's the hacker steal your gear from afar?

Edited by Lord Ikka

I've seen the speed hacks, teleporters, and plenty of ESP head shot through walls hacks before, but this morning in berenzino I witnessed a new one.

So my buddy and I had just logged into berenzino- in a house near the police station. We were securing the house when two shots hit the wall near me. Since I was inside in a hall with no windows, this was disconcerting, but I also heard something in local. I retreated upstairs when my friend said that all his gear was gone. Suddenly all my gear disappeared from my body, leaving me with just a loaded 1911 in my hands. We went downstairs and coming in the door was a guy who looked just like my friend (press vest, blue checked shirt and black cowboy hat). I put three shots into him and then he starts bitching in local and using a speed hack. My friend and I wind up dying seconds later.

Has anyone else seen this weird hack- that let's the hacker steal your gear from afar?

Did you check the thread specifically for hacking? Yes, its known. Whether it a bug or a feature has yet to be decided

:lol:

The guy who put up the video, GG Spark is his username on YouTube, has disabled the comments on the video! Not sure if that is the same person who posted it here, Shinjuru, but GG Spark is clearly a whiny little child who can't accept he was "hacked" despite being a lamecore exploit loser. 

• Like 1

Four times i have been killed by a hacker in the past two days. It is clear to me that it is becoming an issue as it has become more and more apparent. When you are teleporting and are able to strip players of their gear, i'm going to assume that you are hacking. I have had these encounters many times in my lifetime of playing DayZ and it is very ANNOYING. Anybody else had these encounters more so lately then before?

This is millionth topic about this.

Four times i have been killed by a hacker in the past two days. It is clear to me that it is becoming an issue as it has become more and more apparent. When you are teleporting and are able to strip players of their gear, i'm going to assume that you are hacking. I have had these encounters many times in my lifetime of playing DayZ and it is very ANNOYING. Anybody else had these encounters more so lately then before?

merged