RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Man eating bunnies do exist, it's just that nobody lived their encounter with one to report it.

columbo one of the best shows ever.

Hell ya it is!

Edited by meat pie

400 hours played and I have never met any hackers, am I the only one?

Honestly, there have been some BS moments, but I have been able to explain what happened to myself.

So if you think hackers are a current problem, I think maybe you should think twice or just stop getting so mad because you lost your gear.

You are wrong. The last couple of days ive seen tons of hackers. They use speedrun, teleport, shoot/see through walls and infinite ammo. Berezino and northeast airfield is where ive seen them.

• Like 1

Hello!

One thing I can stand is paying £20 for an Alpha game that has bugs and deal with it as I want to contribute to the development of the game.

One thing I cannot stand is paying £20 for a game to spend over 200hours gearing up just to be killed by hackers with unlimited mags! So, there were two guys, one I killed and noticed a mag that had unlimited ammo, the other I was killed by. I'm also pretty sure he could have been under the map and he was nowhere to be seen and I was in a building :S

This is unnaceptable and we really need something that's going to stop the hackers. I understand that DayZ is a highly targeted game for hackers, but surely there has to be some way to stop them. They ruin the game and when your trying to make DayZ Diary series on Youtube, it sucks when my viewers also have to witness this, it ruins the series aswell as the game :(

Stop The Raints About Hackers! Hackers will always be apart of a game. It is EXTREMELY difficult to completely remove any sort of hacking from a game.

Hello!

One thing I can stand about browsing DayZ Forums  that has whiners and deal with it as I want to contribute to the development of the game.

One thing I cannot stand is making 200+ posts just to see more whiners with the same repeated shit over and over again ! So, there was one whinver, one I yelled at and noticed an argument that keeps getting repeated, the other I was annoyed by. I'm also pretty sure he could have whined on other forums as well

This is unnaceptable and we really need something that's going to stop the whiners. I understand that the DayZ Forums are a highly targeted place for complaining, but surely there has to be some way to stop them. They ruin the forums and when your trying to make DayZ forums posts on the Suggestions page , it sucks when fellow browsers also have to witness this, it ruins the forums aswell as the game  :(

Edited by AnyoneInCherno?

I think its funny how people blame the devs for not doing anything about the hackers.  

Pretty sure thats why they have BattlEye....

The only hack I've run into so far is the teleporting hack. 

100 hours into the game, can ~confirm this with one experience I had at Electro. I was camping on top of the inner city fire station roof, prone with no back pack. You could not see me, covered by the lip in the roof. I has shot at a guy and he disappeared for a while then reappeared next to me and that was the end of me. Happened in the space of 2~3mins so I think it wasn't combat logging.

I think its funny how people blame the devs for not doing anything about the hackers.  

Pretty sure thats why they have BattlEye....

I think it's funny how people can even think that. Please just read the whole thread, it should become clear why.

If that is too much, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanity_testing and think about what it can be used for concerning speed hacks, teleportation, shooting through obsticles, flying, the inventory, ... whatever else that may happen and is synced between server and client. That's the devs' job as far as I know. Then look up ESP - or in your case aimbot.eXe. Again, as far as I know, a prime example of BE's job. Don't know what VAC is doing...

Edited by bautschi

Stop The Raints About Hackers! Hackers will always be apart of a game. It is EXTREMELY difficult to completely remove any sort of hacking from a game.

Yes, hackers will always be a part of games, but the amount can be reduced. At the moment in dayz, it feels like everyone is hacking. If you go to northeast airfield or berezino on any server that says 2 hour restart / always daylight with 40/40 players. I can gaurantee you 100%, you will find a hacker.

Most common place in berezino is near the police station and in northeast airfield its inside the military building walls.

Edited by Rissou

Yes, hackers will always be a part of games, but the amount can be reduced. At the moment in dayz, it feels like everyone is hacking. If you go to northeast airfield or berezino on any server that says 2 hour restart / always daylight with 40/40 players. I can gaurantee you 100%, you will find a hacker.

Most common place in berezino is near the police station and in northeast airfield its inside the military building walls.

I think the ppl sitting in the neaf prisons are usually not using hacks. They simply sit where no one should be able to.

Hi.

I have noticed a large increase in the amount of times I have been killed by a hacker. Shot through walls, Invisible players, unlimited ammo clips, wall hacks. I hope this is being seen too because it is a real game breaker.

Hi.

I have noticed a large increase in the amount of times I have been killed by a hacker. Shot through walls, Invisible players, unlimited ammo clips, wall hacks. I hope this is being seen too because it is a real game breaker.

Merged

What servers are you guys playing on that has all these apparent hackers?  I have yet to come across unlimited ammo shooting bad guys, teleporters, invisible players or any of the hacks mentioned.

Hello!

One thing I can stand about browsing DayZ Forums  that has whiners and deal with it as I want to contribute to the development of the game.

One thing I cannot stand is making 200+ posts just to see more whiners with the same repeated shit over and over again ! So, there was one whinver, one I yelled at and noticed an argument that keeps getting repeated, the other I was annoyed by. I'm also pretty sure he could have whined on other forums as well

This is unnaceptable and we really need something that's going to stop the whiners. I understand that the DayZ Forums are a highly targeted place for complaining, but surely there has to be some way to stop them. They ruin the forums and when your trying to make DayZ forums posts on the Suggestions page , it sucks when fellow browsers also have to witness this, it ruins the forums aswell as the game  :(

I'm currently uploading a video to my Youtube account as it's part of my series.. I'm not whining, I'm complaining. I'm also contributing to the development of the game by playing over 300 hours, giving FEEDBACK about what hackers are doing and other suggestions. I've also paid £20 for teh game. I also make Youtube videos which help the game by attracting new players. If you don't want to see these types of posts don't come onto the Forums to "whine" about people who pay hard earned money for a game.

Please get you head from up your own arse mr perfect, i'm pretty sure you've complained about atleast one thing about the game whether it be on the forums or not.

Now please do me a favour and not comment on my posts again :) :* <3

I wish the worst decease to happen to all those morons who glitches in the game, alpha is no excuse. I've been killed so many times due to clans using 1 guy inside a building either glitch shooting me or scouting through walls. This is making the game quite unplayable as it is right now.

I thought about reporting those little children, but what's the point? They don't even ban regular hackers even if you have proof (frankieonpchacks is a good example)

alpha, beta, glitching is cheating and should be treated as such.

1000th post!!!!

I have never met a confirmed hacker, and i have 250+ hours

It's not as obvious today as it was during the mod days. No parachuting target-seeking exploding cows.

• Like 1

It's not as obvious today as it was during the mod days. No parachuting target-seeking exploding cows.

That is the second time I really had to laugh here today! What is going on? Usually I get grumpy? Did you ppl change your diet?

Friend & I just died to a hacker at NWAF. I suspect he was using no trees + buildings exploit cause he shot & killed me when I was behind a wall. I literally saw the bullets from his mosin come from a direction that made it impossible to hit me, since i was standing behind a wall. Nonetheless, his bullets pierced the wall and killed me. 

Friend & I just died to a hacker at NWAF. I suspect he was using no trees + buildings exploit cause he shot & killed me when I was behind a wall. I literally saw the bullets from his mosin come from a direction that made it impossible to hit me, since i was standing behind a wall. Nonetheless, his bullets pierced the wall and killed me. 

I guess that depends on the wall...you can shoot through stuff in DayZ as far as I know - haven't tried it yet. Hiding behind a wodden wall might not work, if someone saw, where you went. A concrete wall should stop a bullet though, I guess...

I'm getting killed by a group of guys that seem to know exactly where I am no matter if I'm hiding in the middle of the Forrest in a bush.

I guess that depends on the wall...you can shoot through stuff in DayZ as far as I know - haven't tried it yet. Hiding behind a wodden wall might not work, if someone saw, where you went. A concrete wall should stop a bullet though, I guess...

There is bullet penetration but it shouldn't be possible to accurately shoot people through a wall unless he was glitching through. The problem with many hacker reports is the game is so damned buggy situations like these are hard to diagnose as legit.

So, one of my squadies made this vid and uploaded it... I figured I'd share here to once again emphasize how much of a sad state this game is in...so sad in fact, that majority of the group I play with has moved to Arma 3 mods... oh wait, I forgot, they're waiting until they are closer to a full release to actually fix anything, which at that point, there will be millions of documented bugs, so about two years after their 'full release', this game 'MAY' be playable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5kpLZ4bVw&feature=youtu.be

• Like 2