RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

yesterday I freshspawned on a hardcore server and my character began to being hit by something. I looked behind me but couldn't see anything. I rdan out of the building and a player appeard behind me trying to hit me. So I ran away and even took damage. After a while he stopped following me and I decided to watch him (50m distance) how he punches against the air. What happened? I took damage again and started to bleed. I tried to run away but he was so damn fast (speedhack)... seriously something should happen against these idiots.

Edited by duke0095

I agree that it is unfortunate that there is a heap of hackers in this game and concerning now that.... recent news may give hackers more ability to continue their exploits 0.o

Can you stop posting false information already? Do everyone a favor and go do some research, then come back and post.

Lol false information yer ok...

Why is it that we have VAC in the first place...

Maybe use your brain to ask the question why..

Because it fails,thats why.

And if you re-read my post the 2 work ok side by side..

Just like the failer saying you cant do anything about glitchers inside buildings..Yer ok is that why FF was used in bf4 how much hacking is going on in bf4 a little but not as much as it was in bf3 why because they run 2 anticheats...

Gone are the days where you only run 1..

And it seems BE is upset about..

Also maybe hide this post as well..

Hey Bones..

Lol false information yer ok...

Maybe use your brain to ask the question why..

Because it fails,thats why.

And if you re-read my post the 2 work ok side by side..

Just like the failer saying you cant do anything about glitchers inside buildings..Yer ok is that why FF was used in bf4 how much hacking is going on in bf4 a little but not as much as it was in bf3 why because they run 2 anticheats...

Gone are the days where you only run 1..

And it seems BE is upset about..

Also maybe hide this post as well..

Hey Bones..

VAC is probably implemented because a VAC ban is way worse for a cheater than a BE ban...

VAC is probably implemented because a VAC ban is way worse for a cheater than a BE ban...

They're the same

They're the same

With a BE ban I don't lose access to all of my online VAC-enabled Steam games.

Edit: wording.

Edited by scriptfactory

With a BE ban I don't lose access to all of my online Steam games.

Neither do you with a VAC ban

Because it costs them nothing, that's why. Valve gets a nice share of sales so why not have them do something against hacks with all that money? There is absolutely no reason not to use VAC.

I seriously wonder what your agenda is seeing that you just won't stop posting your nonsense.

Answer the following question please: Why are pretty much all private hacks for Arma 3 down as well? Because of VAC?

• Like 1

Because it costs them nothing, that's why. Valve gets a nice share of sales so why not have them do something against hacks with all that money? There is absolutely no reason not to use VAC.

I seriously wonder what your agenda is seeing that you just won't stop posting your nonsense.

Answer the following question please: Why are pretty much all private hacks for Arma 3 down as well? Because of VAC?

You seem to be in need of glasses..

I have zero agenda,if you look at what ive posted and not what you think ive posted it would be ok..

But no...you go off half cocked at what you THINK i mean..not what i said..

BE isnt bad on am3 because its picking up all the little script kiddies..nothing more...

Its not bad in DayZ but its even better when you run it alongside another anticheat..

Yep go back and re-read my posts...you will see ive said this many of times,but and there is a but YOU seem to want to slag of VAC hardcore..

Im not the 1 with the issue YOU are go read your posts and mine.

I think you make it so in your face you have made yourself look like a idiot..,now im not calling you 1 but if you look at your posts....

But hey such is life....

Oh and there not all down.....The hacks for Arma3.....

Just saying..you dont seem to have a foot in many pies do you...

Yep go back and re-read my posts...you will see ive said this many of times,but and there is a but YOU seem to want to slag of VAC hardcore..

I don't, I'm simply defending the truth. The truth is that most popular private hacks are down/detected because of BE, not VAC.

Btw, I just found the following quote on a popular private hack site:

Ah, let me clarify. The dayz mod and standalone cheats have been around for like 6+ months. Vac bans have been somewhat scarce.

Battle-eye has really stepped their game up though recently.

[...] *** released a complete re-code of the hack made to run in windowed mode as an overlay as opposed to an ingame hack. [...] When I said re-build, I meant like they're basically new hacks as they've been written from near scratch which is something we're doing for the first time in the sites 7 ish year history.

That should give everyone a good idea of what's going on (note the bold parts especially). Now I suppose you will still deny that BE (not VAC) is making the difference here?

Oh and there not all down.....The hacks for Arma3.....

Could you please PM me all information you have then? That way I can take care of it for the benefit of everyone. Edited by BEdev-Sable
  • Like 1

i just wanted to share this up! i just spawned and i encounter a women with a mosin so i knocked her out and when i loot her up, she happen to have a stack of 59 mosin bullets. then, i take her stuf and just a second after, my leg is broken for no reason. just a fiew second after, i die for no reason. before this i wasn't really sure about the fact that there where some hackers in SA, but now i am sure about it. keep safe and watch out. (:

Ummmm yes the stack of 59 7.62x51mm rounds would be cheating by memory editing but the whole breaking a leg and dying thing...umm yea you could have just got shot.

The are talking bout the mod,because VAC isnt on the mod its only BE so posting that is such a shame because its wrong...

Also what you want me to give you something after the way you talked to me in regard to sites have hacks up...

Says a lot bout your foot inside the door tbh...

Because its not there...

And ive stated the reason most of them are down is because of the dual running of anti cheats,you know this but if you look at your posts,all you are saying its because of BE which isnt true...

Same as out of bounds areas,you think that if others have mastered this you could look at giving members or the Dev team even more options with the anti cheat side.

Which would be great,players talk about sanity checks it means zero if the anti cheat side of things isnt doing it...

Ammo glitch wall glitching should be banned end of story,saying its up to the Dev team to tighten there side is just passing the buck tbh..

You dont see VAC or FF or even BE ban lists which is very hard to confirm or deny who is working the best...

But hey what do i know.....

Also what you want me to give you something after the way you talked to me in regard to sites have hacks up...

Dude. You aren't just helping Sable when you give BE links to hacks, you are helping all DayZ players. I Sable can be abrasive at times but I guess he has good intentions.

Says a lot bout your foot inside the door tbh...

Because its not there...

Why do you feel the need to put me down in every single one of your posts? Do you expect me to publicly list all detected hacks? I'm pretty sure I already know what you know, but just in case, could you send me all the information you have? I would really appreciate that. If you don't I'm sure you are either a troll or a cheater.

Sable can be abrasive at times but I guess he has good intentions.

If you replace "abrasive" with "straightforward" I would agree (at least that's what I try to be). ;)

400 hours played and I have never met any hackers, am I the only one?

Honestly, there have been some BS moments, but I have been able to explain what happened to myself.

So if you think hackers are a current problem, I think maybe you should think twice or just stop getting so mad because you lost your gear.

• Like 2

I've got over 500 hrs and never seen one. But I have seen vids of them so they are there. I think they are in exp because I believe battle eye isnt used there

They are a myth only seen is shaky videos and tales told around campfires,few who see them live to tell the tale.

They are a myth only seen is shaky videos and tales told around campfires,few who see them live to tell the tale.

columbo one of the best shows ever. Oh just one more question

• Like 1

I have only seen one hacker in 200 hrs. Bastard was flying through the air near the ATC on the NWAF. A min later he sprayed m4 bullets through the hanger wall to my left, killing me and then a friend.

Edited by Vodski

"I haven't seen it so it doesn't exist, if I close my eyes it's not there."

Argument is invalid.

Trust me guys, I went 270 hours not seeing any but the last few days/week this shit is out of hand.  You will see them soon, because teleporting and esp are becoming super common place.  You'll probably hear an infinite ammo shotgun as the first telltale sign.  Seems to be the weapon of choice for warping around to people.

Like believe me, you can probably even find some of my posts, but I kept saying "I never see hackers, only dupers/wall glitchers" but the last few days it's every server I've been on.

You'll know it when you see it, it's getting really bad.

Only saving grace is there's no godmode, so if you're quick enough you can at least kill them.

Here's a video of one I caught teleporting.  As you can see I was in a pretty out of the way place.  I started taking shots while still under the tree where the video starts.  There was pretty much no reason for anyone around to be looking there.  Normally I'd call it coincidence any ways, as I said, I'm not quick to jump to hacking accusations, DayZ is a mess regardless.  But the guy clearly teleports in as well, and if you watch you can see for a brief second he reorientates himself, so it's obvious it's not desync.  Either thing by itself, ok I'd be willing to let it slide, but they are tping.  And I've seen it even more blatantly afterwards.

And yes I know I responded like a dingus at the end, but all I was thinking was "great, no matter where I go this guys gonna be able to see me any ways"

Also, go ahead and youtube the hacks.  I did it to get a better understanding of what the fuck I'm up against.  These dudes make no secret of this shit.

Loot magnets, esp, teleporting, no clip, etc

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 1