RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Maybe you should ask some private hack users about their experiences with BE. I doubt they share your opinion.Besides, the almighty VAC that many players love so much is active as well...

Lol yeah I encountered that hacker yesus on a server with BE enabled, he seemed to have no powers again, my 7.62 bullet in the back of his skull confirmed this for me.

Still doesn't change the fact that your statement about that poster couldn't have played "on servers with actual people on them" is pure bullshit. But I don't really take any of your statements at face value, because with only 30 posts under you belt, you have still managed to post more crap on this forum than even the Indian love wizard spammer.

That was pretty funny

Yeah, this stuff "happens".. "invisible people" I have encountered, and we've all seen teleport hackers...

Ever seen an aimbot? Have any proof of one?

Didn't think so.

If i recorded my game i could have plenty, what you don't seem to understand is that the majority of people do not record their gaming, because of this when people tell you they have encountered a hacker you don't have to believe it, but don't tell them that they are lying or are butthurt due to dying when you yourself have no clue as to what actually happened, all you are doing is a blatant form of flaming and it should be stopped by the moderators.

I take things at face value, may be a cheater maybe not who knows unless you witness it, what you are doing is trying to cast doubt when people come on here to tell others about it and in doing so you are acting like an ass and causing these arguments, you have not seen a hacker so why are you in this thread saying to others that they probably have not seen one either, your clueless.

If i recorded my game i could have plenty, what you don't seem to understand is that the majority of people do not record their gaming, because of this when people tell you they have encountered a hacker you don't have to believe it, but don't tell them that they are lying or are butthurt due to dying when you yourself have no clue as to what actually happened, all you are doing is a blatant form of flaming and it should be stopped by the moderators.

I take things at face value, may be a cheater maybe not who knows unless you witness it, what you are doing is trying to cast doubt when people come on here to tell others about it and in doing so you are acting like an ass and causing these arguments, you have not seen a hacker so why are you in this thread saying to others that they probably have not seen one either, your clueless.

For one, people claiming hacks and accusing does nothing but discredit the game.  Bring viable proof to the table and maybe, just maybe, the developers may actually look into these accusations. 

And second, you telling someone who says they haven't seen a hack is wrong well people claiming hacks without proof is just as wrong.

Edited by Caboose187

And second, you telling someone who says they haven't seen a hack is wrong well people claiming hacks without proof is just as wrong.

Ok so by your admission if no one records hackers then they dont exist, genius. So there is no problem with hackers because the people being killed by them are not recording, extremely logical.

So if i tell you i am circumcised you would need to see that for proof otherwise it is in your words 'wrong'. hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm somethings not adding up here.

Ok so by your admission if no one records hackers then they dont exist, genius. So there is no problem with hackers because the people being killed by them are not recording, extremely logical.

So if i tell you i am circumcised you would need to see that for proof otherwise it is in your words 'wrong'. hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm somethings not adding up here.

he's just blindly defending the game with all he can.

And from some point of view, he's right, there's so much desync issues right now that there's no way to know if you was killed by a hacker or someone desynced most of the times.

he's just blindly defending the game with all he can.

And from some point of view, he's right, there's so much desync issues right now that there's no way to know if you was killed by a hacker or someone desynced most of the times.

Totally agree with you dude, desync is awful, especially when it comes to stairs, sometimes people will vanish and appear at the top of the stairs but what i am saying is that i know the difference (600 hours) and what him and imp are doing is the equivalent of someone saying they had desync and me telling them or implying that it was not desync but a hacker, it's annoying, rude, pointless and adds nothing to the topic which is to keep people updated about the hacking situation in dayz and is not to be used to call people out and try and imply that they are 'stupid'.

Totally agree with you dude, desync is awful, especially when it comes to stairs, sometimes people will vanish and appear at the top of the stairs but what i am saying is that i know the difference (600 hours) and what him and imp are doing is the equivalent of someone saying they had desync and me telling them or implying that it was not desync but a hacker, it's annoying, rude, pointless and adds nothing to the topic which is to keep people updated about the hacking situation in dayz and is not to be used to call people out and try and imply that they are 'stupid'.

No. What I am saying is that the amount of hackusations is not proportional to the amount of actual hacks in the game. I have been accused on these very forums of having a speed hack because I knocked out a geared player who was experiencing desync.

I'm also saying that unless you have PROOF of cheats you should not be complaining about cheats because it serves no purpose other than you bitching about the game which does no good for anyone.

If you truly see hackers so much maybe you should start recording your gameplay. As I said, in over 430 hours in have personally witnessed nothing that I could CONFIRM as a definite hack. I have seen video proof however and I have heard complaints from reliable friends. So I am not denying that hacks are out there, only that people whom claim to see hacks A LOT in only 100 hours of play time are probably just bad at the game and call everything hacks.

No. What I am saying is that the amount of hackusations is not proportional to the amount of actual hacks in the game. I have been accused on these very forums of having a speed hack because I knocked out a geared player who was experiencing desync.

I'm also saying that unless you have PROOF of cheats you should not be complaining about cheats because it serves no purpose other than you bitching about the game which does no good for anyone.

If you truly see hackers so much maybe you should start recording your gameplay. As I said, in over 430 hours in have personally witnessed nothing that I could CONFIRM as a definite hack. I have seen video proof however and I have heard complaints from reliable friends. So I am not denying that hacks are out there, only that people whom claim to see hacks A LOT in only 100 hours of play time are probably just bad at the game and call everything hacks.

dude, how is he supposed to have proof of someone cheating if the game leaves a huge glitch/desync gap to potential hackers use.

There's just NO WAY to prove someone's hacking if the hacker is discrete. As i already said, if half of the players right now activate ESP and 15% speedhack, NO ONE can prove they're hacking. There's just no way...

You cant blame people for complaining about non legit deaths, even if it's caused by desync (wich is a major flaw) or it's caused by a legitimate cheater, they have no way to know nor proof anything.

Edited by lipemr

Because desync and hacking don't look the same?

edit: also worth noting, while you cannot prove someone is using ESP, VAC and BE ban in waves, so rest assured, a good percentage of people who are using cheats will eventually be eliminated from the game completely.

Edited by Etherimp

well I hav'nt played for a while now, logged in to see the new content only to come across an invisible player with a shotgun. thank god he was a pathetic shot. still using the same character since dayz sa release, would of been a bumber to be taken out by a DAM hacker. Man games are going down hill because of them F***ERS.

Yes, hackers are being discussed in multiple topics on the forums. Please do not make pointless topics.

well I hav'nt played for a while now, logged in to see the new content only to come across an invisible player with a shotgun. thank god he was a pathetic shot. still using the same character since dayz sa release, would of been a bumber to be taken out by a DAM hacker. Man games are going down hill because of them F***ERS.

Merged.

(and ninja'ed)

I'm not sure whether its just because the 100 person servers are somewhat laggy or what but i was at the NE airfield.

First time i was there i was sitting in some bushes and trees pretty well hidden then out of nowhere You are dead, no gunshot or anything just died.

Went back about 20 mins later saw someone with an SKS they saw me i ran into the jail building and my character got hit twice through the building there was no one in the building then a couple of minutes later i was observing the player from around a corner and then suddenly they shot and i died.

I really looked like they were shooting me through the walls on the other hand it could of just been lag because of it being a 100 person server i don't know.

You still can delete textures of military buildings. By doing so you are simply deleting all the military buildings... You can see everyone and everything inside but for example the prison itself is invisible. When delete textures, you can walk and shoot through these buildings. Barracks, prison, ATC tower. I think hangars are still visible 

This was on stable, current 0.42 build. Some pbo/glitching cunt shoot me near atc tower and my body fell half thru wall, and i adjusted brightness/gamma to be able to see him:

nPJo04f.jpg

and then he moved a little back prone and aiming at my friends that were near small building near atc:

l2vHtCC.jpg

Hi guys,

i would like to join the thread writing that I don't understand what you're talking about.

I read the last 6 pages of this thread and seems like there are 2 groups of people arguing each others saying that : hackers exist. No they don't. Yes they do. No they don't. And so on.

Hackers exist on Dayz SA. THAT'S A FACT.

It's a fact not because I'm saying this. It's a fact because if you google Dayz SA Script there are at least 2 web sites who sell Dayz hacks, script extenders pages and pages of discussions on how to fake the chekcsum over PBO files. They talk about infinite ammos and how to do that trick, dll injection and so on. People who can  spawn an entire building in front of you. Respawn as many mosin with LRS as they want in front of you.

That's hacking. I don't want to  post here any links but as i said it's quite easy to find out using google.

Now i don't care if you've played this awesome game for 500 hours or 5000 hours and you don't think hackers exist. They do. End of the story. Maybe we should focus more on how to improve the game. I'm sure Battleye people are working on this .. but i hope they hurry ...

Edited by tmbt

Hi guys,

i would like to join the thread writing that I don't understand what you're talking about.

I read the last 6 pages of this thread and seems like there are 2 groups of people arguing each others saying that : hackers exist. No they don't. Yes they do. No they don't. And so on.

Hackers exist on Dayz SA. THAT'S A FACT.

It's a fact not because I'm saying this. It's a fact because if you google Dayz SA Script there are at least 2 web sites who sell Dayz hacks, script extenders pages and pages of discussions on how to fake the chekcsum over PBO files. They talk about infinite ammos and how to do that trick, dll injection and so on. People who can  spawn an entire building in front of you. Respawn as many mosin with LRS as they want in front of you.

That's hacking. I don't want to  post here any links but as i said it's quite easy to find out using google.

Now i don't care if you've played this awesome game for 500 hours or 5000 hours and you don't think hackers exist. They do. End of the story. Maybe we should focus more on how to improve the game. I'm sure Battleye people are working on this .. but i hope they hurry ...

You do realize hacks aren't something that can be "fixed", right? BE and VAC know about those sites and ban them when they can, but that's not gonna stop the hack creators from updating them. It's an endless cat and mouse game...

Edited by TSAndrey

I just killed a guy (girl) and i found FNX with those weird numbers and coupled stanag with no number (should be 60/60) When i attached stanag to m4 i realized that those weird numbers were from coupled stanag and not from FNX.

This was above Berezino west of road to Helm.

Server name below

xQ9jXOW.jpg

znV8Zqk.jpg

XNBb2GO.jpg

Edited by Otis.Driftwood

You have jumped in here calling everyone else scriptkiddies and being generally hostile. That's not needed. We can have a civil discussion around here.

Topic Cleaned. Carry on.

Whoa there buddy, I specifically replied to C.O. Wolf and Caboose187. Not "everyone else" That's quite the misrepresentation of what I tried to share in this topic. The "It's desynch and you're wrong about cheating existing in DayZ" line is as inflammatory and trollish as the "It's Alpha" one liners that were all the rage for awhile in this forum(which has admirably been dealt with by this forums mod team). It's a well known activity for in script kiddee communities to spam legitimate game forums with these outrageous statements "for teh lulz", which is never good for new players and new community members who get frustrated by the hacks they encounter and come here to vent about it.

Also, I'm not "generally hostile", a simple search of my posting history will show that I'm just the opposite of what you imply. However, I do have zero tolerance for script kiddees using their cut and paste bullshittery from hacker forums to insult legit players and will continue to call them out on it. Cheats DO exist in DayZ SA and that IS the current status, to imply anything else is simply inflammatory and provides nothing to the discussion.

But do what you gotta do, Kich, I have no problem with you or any other mod on this forum. If censuring/banning me will help this community. then so be it, but I'll continue to call out script kiddees on their bullshit everywhere I encounter them because that's the kinda guy I am. Evil exists when good men remain silent.

Also, there is evidence by some very well known streamers of hacks that exist in DayZ, a simple Google search will end any debate of whether or not hacks exist in DayZ.

Peace

• Like 3

Lol yeah I encountered that hacker yesus on a server with BE enabled, he seemed to have no powers again, my 7.62 bullet in the back of his skull confirmed this for me.

How do you know who's skull it was? Did he chat? Talk?

Yesterday I have managed to kill a man with M4A1. When I opened his inventory, I saw that he had full backpack of ammo, at stacks of 30000 and more. His weapon was loaded with same amount of bullets, so we tried to shot with that. There was over 30,000 bullets in magazine, so it shot almost infinitely. The good thing was that we hid his body with those nasty stuff. Its a pity that I did not took screenshots :/ I would have atleast something to post on bugs forum.

Did anyone of you have seen something similar?