RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

81 hours in and I still haven't spotted a hacker. Not saying you didn't but if I did I wouldn't uninstall my game. I would just find a different server.

• Like 2

I'm just curious. I had to uninstall DayZ for this reason as I won't give cheaters the satisfaction of making me destroy my monitor.

Is anyone else in the same boat, or am I paddling alone?

130 hours, and no hackers have been spotted.  Are you just assuming they are hackers, or do you have legit proof?

• Like 2

I've only seen one and I put a bullet into his leg. Didn't make me uninstall though, after putting a round into him he just vanished and I logged out, went for a cigarette and joined another server.

• Like 1

That is sad. 

Rage-uninstall is never good.

So? You still payed the money and the devs have it. So they rly don't give a fuck about you uninstalling this game :))

I'm just curious. I had to uninstall DayZ for this reason as I won't give cheaters the satisfaction of making me destroy my monitor.

Is anyone else in the same boat, or am I paddling alone?

This is not world of warcraft, nobody is losing any money if you stop playing.

81 hours in and I still haven't spotted a hacker. Not saying you didn't but if I did I wouldn't uninstall my game. I would just find a different server.

I used to do that, but since all I really do these days is look for PVP to keep myself entertained until the next patch, I run into a lot of them. Being shot through walls, watching people teleport from one side of an airfield to the other in half a dozen seconds, infinite rounds in magazines, as well as a few others aggravating exploits/cheats have really drained any interest I have left.

Still havn't seen one either. If I ever do chances are I'll just join a different server or go play Gmod for the rest of the night.

Cool, you're lucky.

130 hours, and no hackers have been spotted.  Are you just assuming they are hackers, or do you have legit proof?

Cool, you're lucky. I've been playing DayZ long enough to know whether or not someone is cheating.

4xSo2Qf.jpg

I've only seen one and I put a bullet into his leg. Didn't make me uninstall though, after putting a round into him he just vanished and I logged out, went for a cigarette and joined another server.

Nice, all of the cheaters I've run into haven't exposed themselves from walls long enough for me to shoot them. They hang out inside the walls of various buildings unable to be shot, and as soon as you attempt to make a break for it, they pop out and shoot you. I'm not referring to people just crawling into walls and hanging out in there, I am referring to the guys who teleport around. If you haven't seen that yet, keep hanging around airfields, mostly NEAF. You'll find them.

That is sad. 

Rage-uninstall is never good.

Then why do I feel so much better? (;

• Like 1

Almost 200 hours and not one spotted and confirmed yet. I usually play on low pop servers, anywhere from 0-15 people, and haven't seen them yet. However, I also stay away from death match zones unless the server is empty; cause I know that when I go there the odds are high I will find one no matter how many are on the server.

So? You still payed the money and the devs have it. So they rly don't give a fuck about you uninstalling this game :))

This is not world of warcraft, nobody is losing any money if you stop playing.

Enter the cheerleaders. I didn't suggest anyone was losing any money if I (or anyone else) stopped playing due to cheating. What made you think I was implying that?

I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings someone might speak ill of a game you enjoy. I enjoy the game too, and I'll install it again when BattlEye does something about the multiple websites worth of cheats that are easily obtainable.

I didn't realize DayZ was an extension of the American government, haha. "You saw nothing. Now move along, or we'll put a bullet in your head."

• Like 1

I didn't uninstall but I am taking a break from DayZ, partially due to the hacking situation.

Go buy Arma 3 and play something like Breaking Point, Wastelands or Altis Life in the meantime. Breaking Point, especially, is amazing.

• Like 1

Then why do I feel so much better? (;

You're now playing the vanilla mod again like me? :)

300 hours here and I've never seen a hacker. Never had my character wiped either which others report as a problem.

Maybe I'm just lucky. Who knows.

Cool. Not like you needed to uninstall. Just let it sit there so you don't have to sit through a reinstall and a new patch when you do decide you want to fire it back up again.

Because you will.

• Like 2

Dayz is only like 6gb or something hardly even worth uninstalling

I am, actually. Hah.

Cool. Not like you needed to uninstall. Just let it sit there so you don't have to sit through a reinstall and a new patch when you do decide you want to fire it back up again.

Because you will.

I'm weak, though. If it's still there, I'll play it. :3

Like I said, I love DayZ, and expect to die. I just can't deal with little kids gloating over the fact that they killed you as they teleport all over the airfield. (;

i dont care about cheaters ,i hardly encounter any. I dont play because of the legit wallhack and the desync happening the latest days

• Like 1

Only problem is I can never find a fucking decent vanilla server all this 999 vehicles spawn with guns self bloodbag, ect ect. ORIGINAL PVP

It fucking sucks.

never understood why one couldnt give blood to themselves in the first place to be honest.

I was running into many more cheaters (well, 3-4 times total) when the experimental servers ran without BattleEye, thought I haven't played much in the last month. Never once ran into a cheater on stable/recent experimental.

I think we should be past the, "Are you SURE it was a cheater? Don't make claims without PROOF!" because not everyone records while they play and we all know it happens. Out of the few times I saw cheaters it was very blatant teleporting/super speed. Only one of them was hostile towards me.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

Not uninstalled but log in less and less.  Sorry to see you go, never met you ingame but you always seemed cool on the forums.  

• Like 1

Why is the DayZ forum community so full of crap? The game is broken. Cheaters have taken over and the developers have done NOTHING to fix the problem. They'd much rather add a new color beanie hat than fix the exploits and constant hacking in the game. 300 hours no hacking? 400 hours no hacking? Let's blame it all on desync? So sad.

• Like 1

8 hours in, not a hacker. Why people complain is beyond me.

2 seconds in and not a hacker. I hope your post was made in jest.

2 seconds in and not a hacker. I hope your post was made in jest

Just installed the game. I'm at the title screen and it says nothing about hacks, so I'm pretty sure there's no hacks whatsoever. Confirmed.

• Like 7