RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Unualtul = guess who. Do I win a prize for guessing it's those that walk on clouds.

• Like 1

just trying to make a point, mate :) I m not a villain, just sick of devs taking the shit out of this beautiful game. FIX THE F ING PBO s! as previously said, I put my dayz copy on the game until they fix this. If they fix the wall glitch, if BE bans me, I m going to buy a new dayz key, it s defo worthy. but until then, well, come to neaf and let s socialize. keine Beleidigung, Max, aber die devs sind einfach zu frech für mein Geschmack :)

Edited by unualtul

besides, I m only afraid that with this pace, investors will decide to pull it off :( and then what? h1z1 f ing sony? no, mate, thanks. dayz should remain dayz. Lutz over and out :)

oh boy, I m the wallglitcher preacher :))) telling players to push devs solving this. can t believe I have to do this :( this is how much I love this game

Probably not. When you log out, you sit down for 30 seconds or so in the game, if I am correctly informed. That's plenty of time to get killed. Tried the same once with a flying Boba Fett shooting at me and I also did not survive. I really doubt that they can reset your char. I don't know what system message you mean though. Do you get that after dieing, too? I have no answer for that - doesn't mean there is none though ;).

Mh na, that was something else. In that case it tells me "You are dead" when logging in, and not a black screen with red letters in the left down corner "Char reset (system admin bla)" (dont know the text anymore, wrote it in my original post).

worst hack ive seen is still the aimbot .....

*edit*  getting killed in corheydon 4 times never saw the guy never heard a shot

Edited by boernl

When DayZ SA was still in discussions, and not even in alfa, i remember that Dean stated that they will give a high priority to the hack topic.

It was something like: Aimbot will still be possible, but not teleport, spawn weapons, ...

Until now:

spawn weapons            - fixed.

God mode                    - fixed.

Teleport                        - not fixed

Aimbot                          - not fixed

Wallhack                       - not fixed

Player location on map - not fixed

Infinit ammo                  - not fixed

PBO hack                     - not fixed

Edited by RaduV
  • Like 1

Spawned in the middle of nowhere. I got the "legs broken" message. "You are Dead."

I was in the middle of the forest. I wasn't close to any towns. I didn't have a chance to move or anything. Is this a glitch with the game or a hacker?

Spawned in the middle of nowhere. I got the "legs broken" message. "You are Dead."

I was in the middle of the forest. I wasn't close to any towns. I didn't have a chance to move or anything. Is this a glitch with the game or a hacker?

I was about to write that into the stable thread, but as it might be the same as with you - I just died on the very top of school in Berezino today. Just out of the blue: "You are dead." I was not even moving at that moment. I was completely alone on the server, noone else, well fed and watered. So it is possible to simply die.

I was about to write that into the stable thread, but as it might be the same as with you - I just died on the very top of school in Berezino today. Just out of the blue: "You are dead." I was not even moving at that moment. I was completely alone on the server, noone else, well fed and watered. So it is possible to simply die.

There is a hacking tool available that will hide you from the player list. I was attacked on an "empty" server by two guys that hid themselves completely from the player list. So that doesn't mean you were actually alone.

• Like 1

There is a hacking tool available that will hide you from the player list. I was attacked on an "empty" server by two guys that hid themselves completely from the player list. So that doesn't mean you were actually alone.

well that sucks. And I'm happy that you wrote that, all those things possible should be described in here.

Could you send me any details (link, etc.) about that tool please?
  • Like 2

Came across my first cheater in 400 hrs on the weekend.

He used a teleport hack to kill my friend and I. 

In my first 150 hours playing (before most recent patch) no hackers. In the 50 hours since the most recent patch I have encountered at least 4. 2 infinite ammo m4's. 1 infinite ammo mosin. 1 wall hack/infinite ammo m4. I tried talking about it on the forum and most people just trolll and cry "proof or it didnt happen!" well i cant record my gameplay as i already have to use -winxp launch option to get a decent framerate (30-40) and even if i did record there is no way to record who kills you. i have heard there is some kind of log in the server that records things. is this true? could i contact an admin (supposing i could find them) to report people? I know nothing about programing but i have a few suggestions.

- messages that tell who you were killed by (possibly steam name as well)

- a server side program that reports if you shoot more than 60 bullets with an m4, or 5 rounds of mosin, etc (without reloading) and kicks if it detects you. or notifies battleye or admin

- a server side program that detects teleporting (havent encounter a teleporter)

I know if it were probably that easy it would have already been done, but i can ask right? kind of starting to get mad that unfunctional bows are released instead of cracking down on hackers. past few days i have encountered one a day. please please please devs! our awesome game is being hijacked!

Oh and if there is a way to figure all this out, maybe an IP ban for those who are caught, so they cant just buy another copy. although i guess you could mask the ip or change it.

Also i got really freaked out yesterday because i battled this hacker through 5 deaths. the 5th time a ran into a building where he was amassing weapons from his kills and where he was apparently keeping extra weapons with hacked ammo. i picked up his m4 which had a hacked mag. i killed him with it right before server restart. then i spent the next few hours trying to get rid of the hacked stack of ammo. i split it and loaded the m4 with 60 ammo, then dropped the hacked stack that was left (this upset me because every time i spawned i was potentially providing someone else with infinite ammo :( finally i ran to NE and got a regular coupled mag and ditched the hacked one. i was super worried BE was going to decide to global ban at that moment. wouldnt that be my luck.... thankfully it didnt happen, and the only person i used the hacked mag on was the hacker himself (which felt pretty good!)

anyways hope someone is working diligently on this. I'm hoping that its taking so long because they want to eradicate it and ban ALL these people in one fell swoop.

i've come across a few hackers in my time one you can actually see a logation scripter/hacker flying around in my stream highlights entitles 'hey superman'.

Another that happened last night when i got shot through a wall in a airfield camo building, he was in the doorway, and i was on the stairs, may have been server lag. But my friend who was playing with me got shot from the same position whilst he was at the top of the stairs. I'll make a clip soon

its gutting, but i try to not get too wound up about it, its just more of a shame than anything.

I Was looting NEAF, it was an empty server so i had my m4 down, i even checked the player list none. then

i saw a guy passing through walls and has an amp s on hand (.22 bullets) he managed to fracture my hand,my leg and make me bleed. but i took him down. about 1min later (probably the same guy?) full gear same as his comes up and start shooting again. funny thing is no one is even in the player list. (still managed to take him down thou. (note* both players had the exact same stuff. 

I Was looting NEAF, it was an empty server so i had my m4 down, i even checked the player list none. then

i saw a guy passing through walls and has an amp s on hand (.22 bullets) he managed to fracture my hand,my leg and make me bleed. but i took him down. about 1min later (probably the same guy?) full gear same as his comes up and start shooting again. funny thing is no one is even in the player list. (still managed to take him down thou. (note* both players had the exact same stuff. 

Probably lol.

Well, if he is a hacker, he's not a very good one, getting killed twice.

• Like 1

Merging

• Like 1

So after being fully geared up, lots of ammo, weapons and food i went to cherno with my friend, but we stopped halfway in a small farm. I had to eat so we went in a little building and found lots of dead freshspawn bodies. And with lots i mean LOTS. LIke 10 of them. We went to investigate but didnt find anybody. I was eating and all of a sudden my screen turned grey, and again, and again till i was unconcious. At this time i was like WTF. An invisible zombie killed me -,- . But then my friend said my gear was being looted but he didnt see anybody near my body. So i was like gg game fk dis shit ragequit but then i saw him running off with my stuff and mosin. My friend shot him and ruined all my gear and stuff in the process.

Was it an glitch, or hacker. He knew he was invisible cause he killed lots of freshspawn, with his FISTS.

Edited by TheLoneSurvivior

So after being fully geared up, lots of ammo, weapons and food i went to cherno with my friend, but we stopped halfway in a small farm. I had to eat so we went in a little building and found lots of dead freshspawn bodies. And with lots i mean LOTS. LIke 10 of them. We went to investigate but didnt find anybody. I was eating and all of a sudden my screen turned grey, and again, and again till i was unconcious. At this time i was like WTF. An invisible zombie killed me -,- . But then my friend said my gear was being looted but he didnt see anybody near my body. So i was like gg game fk dis shit ragequit but then i saw him running off with my stuff and mosin. My friend shot him and ruined all my gear and stuff in the process.

Was it an glitch, or hacker. He knew he was invisible cause he killed lots of freshspawn, with his FISTS.

Merging

• Like 2

Killed again by two wallglitchers.. I really wondered how many people I encountered there, killed 2 hostile players, thought I was alone when suddenly another one glitched through the wall. Fortunately he couldn't aim that well and I could kill him but when I started to loot his body, actually pretty sure that I finally got everyone, but no, more shots coming from someone invisible. I was in a corner and had free sight on the field in front of me, so I guess he was somehow "in the wall" behind or aside of me.

They should fix the glitch in the game, I mean glitching gives advantages to a player, it's a lot like hacking to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

OuWwoxC.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Judas666

Current anti-hack system is sh*t - It's getting easier and easier to hack. Well known hacking sites are releasing more and more publicly available hacks or scripts, I've found 3 'reputable' scripts to hack the game with a five minute search on well known hacking sites. It's ridiculous. Anti-hacking should be a top priority, before adding in a bow that doesn't even work. From what people tell me, battle-eye "gathers info and mass bans." Great... they'll get banned... eventually... too bad they can hack  their hearts out until then, ruining hours upon hours of peoples' hard work.

There are multiple games out there that kick the hacker off the second something out of the ordinary is detected, why can't DayZ do this? When a player's location goes from point A to point B which is X amount of meters away in under a second, why isn't that detected? I've been told player locations are detected server-side.

Current hacking status: Don't play the game currently.

Current anti-hack system is sh*t - It's getting easier and easier to hack. Well known hacking sites are releasing more and more publicly available hacks or scripts, I've found 3 'reputable' scripts to hack the game with a five minute search on well known hacking sites. It's ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, the only problem is that those scripts cannot really be used without an additional hack. So what you find on such sites is pretty much useless for the average cheater. Either way, please send me your findings (via PM).

From what people tell me, battle-eye "gathers info and mass bans." Great... they'll get banned... eventually... too bad they can hack  their hearts out until then, ruining hours upon hours of peoples' hard work.

I understand your frustration, but I can only assure you that BE bans most cheaters quite quickly. Also, due to shitty BE many popular private hacks are completely down or unusable at the moment. This doesn't happen that often in other games. Edited by BEdev-Sable
  • Like 4