rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Next patch next month? 

With only 5 days or so of this month left, most likely. I am hoping to see some fixes like painted mosins only being able to hold one round, flashlights/gas lamps shining 

through walls, maybe some new content, and perhaps berry picking since it was delayed from the last patch.

With only 5 days or so of this month left, most likely. I am hoping to see some fixes like painted mosins only being able to hold one round, flashlights/gas lamps shining 

through walls, maybe some new content, and perhaps berry picking since it was delayed from the last patch.

The Mosin thing is confirmed fixed next patch. 

Didn't hall mention in some teamspeak chat that in the next patch they will include the new pyhsics system where you can throw like all objects that are ingame (backpacks, sticks, food, water bottles, rocks, etc..)?

Didn't hall mention in some teamspeak chat that in the next patch they will include the new pyhsics system where you can throw like all objects that are ingame (backpacks, sticks, food, water bottles, rocks, etc..)?

Yes, it was sacriels 100k stream. Can be found from his youtube channel.

• Like 1

My guesses for next patch:

Berry pivking

Fix more mosin only loading one bullet

Sks

Physics engine with throwable objects

Flare

Imprivised grebades

Maybe poo and piss

Possibly new prison area

More bug fixes and server performance improvements

Maybe reuger 22

Binoculars

• Like 1

Yes, it was sacriels 100k stream. Can be found from his youtube channel.

So if I'm correct, the experimental patch will already be online tomorrow (Monday)? He said Monday in the stream, which was this Friday. Damn that would be sick.

Why not leave your character in game 1-3mins instead of waiting 10 secs while a freshspawn knocks you out

Maybe reuger 22

I'm pretty excited if this is true. I would REALLY like to see the Ruger 22. Kind of like the Winchester in the mod, except with a Ruger (if they keep true to the actual gun) you can modify the shit out of it. The Winy was my go-to in the mod, so i'd think this would be its successor if this were to show up in the game. Would be a really nice mid-range rifle to have.

*crosses fingers*

Edited by Gekkonidae

Why not leave your character in game 1-3mins instead of waiting 10 secs while a freshspawn knocks you out

Pretty much this. The whole 'leave character in game for 45 seconds after disconnect' thing has already been done in DayZ Origins and it works fine from any time I've ever had someone try to combat log. I've busted people doing it and killed them accordingly. I think it would work here. However, you're still going to have people hopping servers, so that would need to be addressed as well. Not sure how they could do that aside from private hives. I really hope they come up with something though.

Pretty much this. The whole 'leave character in game for 45 seconds after disconnect' thing has already been done in DayZ Origins and it works fine from any time I've ever had someone try to combat log. I've busted people doing it and killed them accordingly. I think it would work here. However, you're still going to have people hopping servers, so that would need to be addressed as well. Not sure how they could do that aside from private hives. I really hope they come up with something though.

But origins only had private hives afaik, if you use this system on a public hive what happens to a player that hops on another server? Is the body still killable? What happens to the player if the body is killed? But a simple anti-hop timer should be enough to fix that too.

In the name of all that is holy and dear stop the ghosting. It's like there's not a player in the game left that doesn't abuse it in a fight anymore.

Where are the old sodas? The chechz ones. I can't find any of them anymore. Did they get replaced with the new ones or is it a bug?

Berry pivking

Fix more mosin only loading one bullet

Sks

Physics engine with throwable objects

Flare

Imprivised grebades

Maybe poo and piss

Possibly new prison area

More bug fixes and server performance improvements

Maybe reuger 22

Binoculars

forget the physics engine, it will come to the experimental but it might not get it to the regular patch. also be aware that when rocket talks about the future, nobody can forsee the future. also it was a very casual chat.

Edited by epocx

well if you looked on reddit he said the images of the unfinished models http://imgur.com/a/PG47z

would be in within 2 weeks !

i just cant wait for in the dark in elektro someone is in a room pitch black then all of a sudden rrrrrum rrrrrrum rrararararaar (chainsaw starting up ) it will shit u up so bad :lol:

you know most people will just combat log ! :D

• Like 1

Yes, this happens nearly all the time. Not only with Rifles or Guns, also with other things like Cans etc.

Yes, I reported it as well, its pretty annoying, I am forced to hide bodies

well if you looked on reddit he said the images of the unfinished models http://imgur.com/a/PG47z

i just cant wait for in the dark in elektro someone is in a room pitch black then all of a sudden rrrrrum rrrrrrum rrararararaar (chainsaw starting up ) it will shit u up so bad :lol:

and flares like in the good old days...will improve night time play a lot  :) ...hope they will bring back the flammable oil drums as well

In my opinion a chainsaw is a bit to heavy. Anyways it would be cool to see all these new things (:

I guess the next update will kick that one in his a.. :D

here it is...

Kind of worrying how clueless dean seems to be at playing his own game. 

Kind of worrying how clueless dean seems to be at playing his own game. 

you mean Bohemia game?:D 

• Like 1