vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

2015-03-2900007.jpg

2015-03-2900002.jpg

2015-03-2900003.jpg

2015-03-2900004.jpg

2015-03-2900005.jpg

2015-03-2900006.jpg

:D

Edited by halp
  • Like 1

CA8Cq4v.jpg

I really like this place.. small industrial zone near that mil base... I just wish you could enter those big factory buildings, it would make that place alot more interesting and if you could view those streets from in side from the windows I think you would see alot of interesting traffic through this area

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 1

I really like this place.. small industrial zone near that mil base... I just wish you could enter those big factory buildings, it would make that place alot more interesting and if you could view those streets from in side from the windows I think you would see alot of interesting traffic through this area

Totally agree! I suggested as much in this thread, too:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/222035-unique-locations-based-on-billboards/

:)

Edited by Tatanko

Some random shots mostly from the 0.55.127059 and a lot of "weapon/action" shots this time around.

2cxevki.jpg

xnhmwj.jpg

v79no0.jpg

6h446x.jpg

Reloading a suppressed P1. It look silly right now, but I just love this weapon....

14dm2v4.jpg

29omyx4.jpg

s4rjon.jpg

Gave a second chance to the Makarov, and I appreciate it much more now!!

rs4e9j.jpg

Fantastic little weapon.

r6yg48.jpg

16gjr52.jpg

We can see an infected standing in the back of the fire-station.

91i354.jpg

2lmxctc.jpg

bhjih.jpg

pbsxx.jpg

dgtqp3.jpg

24ov94z.jpg

Dark clouds over Green Mountain.

2ijrq5i.jpg

501hlt.jpg

6sw8pv.jpg

312dcno.jpg

0.54 Stable branch.

4loupi.jpg

2pyp2qf.jpg

Thanks to the NPG Clan for some nice 8 vs 8 action in Lopatino! (Even though both times we were 1 man short...  <_<  ) 

First event meeting before battle.

149y1kk.jpg

2nd event meeting before battle.

261cco1.jpg

Well, that's it for now folks! Hope you enjoyed! 

v5khnr.jpg

• Like 7

Some random shots mostly from the 0.55.127059 and a lot of "weapon/action" shots this time around.

bhjih.jpg

pbsxx.jpg

You're getting good at this!  B)

I hadn't even taken notice to the little sign of "activities" on the cabins at the summer camps. Good find!

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

SPOILERS...

Use them or I will put a file size limit restriction...

Serious question: how is that helping at all in a thread for screenshots? Presumably anyone who clicks through to this would end up loading all of those images anyway, and they are hosted off-site so I can't see how they're causing additional bandwidth usage for the forum. I just don't see the logic and I'd like to at least understand why this is necessary. I can see it making sense in reducing clutter in a non-picture-oriented thread, but otherwise I just don't see it. Please explain for the sake of everyone; if we understand better, we'll be more likely to do as you wish.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

PM73 RAK and an AK Bayonet i gave to a couple of friends after finding them at a Russian heli crash site in Zelenogorsk. 

fJqLtuu.png

• Like 2

SPOILERS...

Use them or I will put a file size limit restriction...

I always put spoilers for posting screenshots on other threads, but this is the screenshot thread...  :huh:

I don't get it. People won't come here on their cell phones or with limited bandwidth to check screenshots or post them. I've (we've) never used spoilers here so I assumed it was still the same rules as before.

Totally sorry if I did something wrong, but my screenshots posted via Tinypics are between 200 and 300 KB in file sizes while some here post using other services making their shots full file size of 3MB+. 

I'm just a bit confused now as of why only my post was edited and required to use spoiler now.  :|

• Like 3

Double helicrash all the way maaan!

ewxKgdX.jpg

• Like 1

I always put spoilers for posting screenshots on other threads, but this is the screenshot thread...  :huh:

Just keep it reasonable when posting more than 1 or 2,,, 25 in one post is not reasonable.

Yes, using spoilers cuts down on the loading (size 4U is ok btw).

• Like 3

Just keep it reasonable when posting more than 1 or 2,,, 25 in one post is not reasonable.

Yes, using spoilers cuts down on the loading (size 4U is ok btw).

You're right. I should have been more careful posting that many. Won't happen again.

• Like 3

Playing around with some color filters..

2015-04-02_00017%202.jpg

2015-04-02_00001%202.jpg

• Like 5

Playing around with light in Chernogorsk as a fresh spawn:

EDITED

7r2T0MY.jpg

xfjNtHc.jpg

3IiHMHB.jpg

DLFw8LY.jpg

jYdBiWH.jpg

• Like 10