rocket

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113860

I just love the way youre spitting out new updates every day!! Keep it up. Love ya

I would say this is the best Zombie Game Ever  :)

Rocket, when will more zombie and more loot be added?

Please dont add one without the other.

Cheers

Do NOT add more loot! As a matter of fact, MAKE IT HARDER TO SURVIVE!

• Like 7

Compared to other games you guys doing sooo well! I'm suprised and thankful that the game becomes better and better everyday. You just fixed most of things that annoyed me :)

Edited by George Fatality
  • Like 1

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

Edit: Wait, will this also fix it for when they are alive? I've heard live players talking as well...

Go into sound options and disable VON completely. As far as I know VON is only used in things like Vehicle Chat or Global Chat which are currently non-existent or non-usable in a normal way.

Edited by LtHyperion
  • Like 2

Dean, very great work!

Ive got the 113860 Update over steam, but no server i can join?

• Like 1

Can we get proper GMT settings rather than easy mode 24/7 daylight servers?

Updated my client, but no servers seem to have updated yet.. :/  Patience i guess, ehh?  :)

Dean, very great work!

Ive got the 113860 Update over steam, but no server i can join?

Same here

can u pls fix the insta dead when u jump 1 meter down ? and pls fix the problem when u jump something like 30cm stair down, u have to stay 1-2 secs and cant move , make a animation for landing atleast :) . 

ty for the great work . i love it. 

• Design: Player blood and health not regenerating naturally

Glad someone else caught this. I had given a blood bag on Tuesday and have been pale screened ever since. By this time I had convinced myself that blood regen was really... really slow. Happy to see Chernarus in all of it's vibrant colors soon...ish. Are there any numbers you can give us on how much blood per second or whatevs you regen if you are full food and water? Half food and water?

Wow Dean revert this lol ...Design: players who disconnect when unconscious will die.

I sure hope this only applies to people that have been recently damaged by other players and not people who go unconscious because they didn't eat/drink/rest enough. I for one know people like to leave the game to eat or go to sleep or work and stuff then continue from where they left off when they have time. Is it just tough shit to those players that don't have all day to play games and they lose all there gear/loot and have to respawn ?

If this is to fight combat logging then you need a better system lol as your punishing everyone not just combat loggers.

Other than this ...great work Dean and team.

Edited by Massicor
  • Like 4

Wow Dean revert this lol ...Design: players who disconnect when unconscious will die.

I sure hope this only applies to people that have been recently damaged by other players and not people who go unconscious because they didn't eat/drink/rest enough. I for one know people like to leave the game to eat or go to sleep or work and stuff then continue from where they left off when they have time. Is it just tough shit to those players that don't have all day to play games and they lose all there gear/loot and have to respawn ?

If this is to fight combat logging then you need a better system lol as your punishing everyone not just combat loggers.

If you pass out the only way to wake up is to have someone blood bag you, or give you saline bag. Otherwise you have to respawn anyways...

If you pass out, wait in game for a friend, or log off and be killed. Not that big of a deal.

I am really greatfull that you guys update the game so quickly! BUT I definitely have a big problem with the game. 

Your Character is too thirsty. I mean it may be thought off realistic but at the current stage you cant find more then 1-2 Drinks in a town.

But you need to drink like 5 liters an hour.... srsly is this guy a camel or what?!

You do know you can drink directly from water pumps and ponds that are all around the map right ? just drink drink drink drink till your belly is full and you wont get that message for at least an hour :P

Edited by Massicor
  • Like 3

I like the day/night realisim, I like night time. the only major things I see need to be fixed tbh is to add more weapons and more zombies and to fix the spawns, after that the game is completely fine, and to add vehicles slowly. im glad rocket is updating the game almost everyday now, since he made about 2.6million in sales alone in the fist 12 hours from steam sales I wouldint doubt his motivation either to finally put some effort into this as so many people are helping test. thank you.

before the cheaters get rampant I would add vac AND battleye, battleye is so knowledgeable of hacking from the dayz mod and I think honestly it would be foolish to choose another completely different anti cheat to take care of the game when another cheat engine has had so much experience about 2 years of it already. kinda like hiring a rookie to do the job after someone else has for 2 years, nevermind arma 2 in general so 5+ years or even from operation flashpoint so make that so many years lol.... or just use both. maybe delay the implementation to help get information sake on how people are already trying to hack, just to learn from how they are attempting first before u slap the anti cheat on. but I wouldint trust VAC, ive been a real counterstrike hardcore player, and I hated VAC. public cheats would remain undetected forever and nothing ever caught onto it. so many instances where that happens with VAC and it was back in the prime days of cs. when it was 2005ish

Edited by keyboardcatSS

Do NOT add more loot! As a matter of fact, MAKE IT HARDER TO SURVIVE!

I have to disagree with this one. I'm new to the game and have probably played 5-6 hours. I've had two separate lives where I spent the entire time rummaging through towns looking for food/water, and died before finding enough sustinance. Obviously we don't want it to be plentiful but if I can spend an entire hour looking and find absolutely no food, then die, then I think things are a little too scarce.

Also, does anyone have any indication as to when we're going to see more zombies added? They're far too scarce at this point.

• Like 1