rocket

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113860

just swap to the experimental build and you'll have your patch. the magnum is pretty awesome  :)

Liar, no servers who's running this version !

Edited by DayZbalkan

Glory be to Amarr!! The most high!!! For the sake of thy mighty Empress!!! Glory be to Amarr!!!!

Wrong game ... ;)

Can't wait for the new patch :D! Don't really want to download the unstable version so I'll rather wait.

If I was the devs, I would wait until 11:59pm tonight before releasing any patch I may have... JUST to make all you people wait.

Lol so impatient. 

Omafackingad  w h e r e   i s  t h a  p a t c h ???

Omafackingad  w h e r e   i s  t h a  p a t c h ???

45 mins ago on twitter hicks 206 said it's probably not coming out today.

Why is everyone panicking about a patch lol. It's sweet and all to get updates but damn I'll take them when I get them. It'd just be nice to have a confirmed date because I'd like to know when I should go commando and shoot my hoard of ammo off before I get wiped.

Why are you spending your time on the forum with your uber-creative and clever user, instead spending it with your family.

• Like 1

Total bunch of kids kicking off because their mothers didn't make the right thing for dinner. STFU and grow some balls kiddies.

And show some respect for the devs, without them you wouldn't have this game grow up... and as Dean said it's an alpha / buggy / hardly any content / don't opt in.

Edited by mordecai_808

We're 3 brothers playing together. Waiting for some new stuff too (at least campfire, cooking, camping tent and some animals to gut).

Meanwhile traveling randomly, looking for encounters, asking bystanders bout "any bandits around?". ;-)

btw Have you seen any bandits around ? o_O

Where can i find the change log of beta patch 0.30.0.113.925?

Edited by Aibo_KZ

Where can i find the change log of beta patch 0.30.0.113.925?

wait where the fack did you get that patch?

wait where the fack did you get that patch?

open steam, rightclick dayz, click on beta and sign in for experimental beta build

• Like 1

Can we expect three patches again next week? 

Nope, posted yesterday:

The second week will be much calmer. Most of the team members are going to take a well-deserved vacation week with their families, so please be patient with us for the much slower pace in the coming two weeks.

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 2

I've played 51 hours so far and there is still a lot to visit...can't understand why people crying for new content after such a short time..  

In case you haven't noticed...

Some users around here seem to be nothing more than selfish spoiled rotten little children.

They could care less if the "Team" was enjoying the holidays, as they want all the things right now.

If they don't get what they want they throw hissy fits all over the net, and on these forums.

*Ignore the whinny children's demands*

ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED HOLIDAY BREAK DAYZ TEAM! ;)

• Like 8

Well if ROCKET said there will be one patch before xmas, of course everyone is waiting for it. Nothing to do about being selfish or spoiled idiot.

In case you haven't noticed...

Some users around here seem to be nothing more than selfish spoiled rotten little children.

They could care less if the "Team" was enjoying the holidays, as they want all the things right now.

If they don't get what they want they throw hissy fits all over the net, and on these forums.

*Ignore the whinny children's demands*

ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED HOLIDAY BREAK DAYZ TEAM! ;)

You're absolutely right!!! We want play a good game not play soon. Valve rules! 

• Like 1