rocket

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113860

In case you haven't noticed...

Some users around here seem to be nothing more than selfish spoiled rotten little children.

They could care less if the "Team" was enjoying the holidays, as they want all the things right now.

If they don't get what they want they throw hissy fits all over the net, and on these forums.

*Ignore the whinny children's demands*

ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED HOLIDAY BREAK DAYZ TEAM! ;)

I agree. They will be well rested when they come back and hopefully have even more energy and motivation to bring us more fixes and content.

Got to love it, lets be grateful that you guys are playing the SA and its been patched a few times before the Holidays. I'd have hated to have come on here if Dean had missed bringing out the Alpha....

Anyone complaining about a missing patch is obviously extremely sad. Give the team some Holiday time and rest to recharge their batteries. I can only imagine there were a few late nights so everyone had a SA version to play over Christmas. Granted kid’s are on here and could be firing out these “ Where is the next patch” posts and acting their age.

Merry Christmas!

Total bunch of kids kicking off because their mothers didn't make the right thing for dinner. STFU and grow some balls kiddies.

And show some respect for the devs, without them you wouldn't have this game grow up... and as Dean said it's an alpha / buggy / hardly any content / don't opt in.

Only 'kiddies' as you call them see Christmas as some sort of special time where no one works.  :)

Once you get a  job, move out and become a man maybe you will start to understand that. In the meantime I would recommend you spend more time developing basic literacy skills and less time playing computer games or you most certainly will spend your Christmas at work in the future.  Thanks for understanding.

• Like 1

All these people bitching about a patch not being out

and im all like

"Its done when its done...hmm that sounds familiar?"

We just got the game calm down.

People work hard and deserve time off with family and friends in the real world especially if they have been working longer hours in the run up to holidays. If you expect a Games studio to be working over Christmas your obviously not the brightest.

• Like 2

Thanks for having this version ready before Christmas. I'm going to have fun with this today. :)

• Like 2

Where have people read that rocket will have another patch out before christmas? Is there patch-notes available?

1 week without updates and you little spoiled brats already want updates? The DayZ Team have families and they deserve holidays too, ungrateful shits.

With the mod we had an update every few months, as happens with Minecraft and many other games.

• Like 9

1 week without updates and you little spoiled brats already want updates? The DayZ Team have families and they deserve holidays too, ungrateful shits.

With the mod we had an update every few months, as happens with Minecraft and many other games.

Word! They are never satisfied! 

Hope u guys repatir this black nwhite screen after loseing blood. It really pisses off sometimes. 

Is this trolling?

• Like 1

Hope u guys repatir this black nwhite screen after loseing blood. It really pisses off sometimes. 

Repair? The screen is supposed to go black/white as an indication on that you actually has lost or are loosing blood. If you are really low on blood, the screen can become blurry also.

Works as intended.

Saline IV.

• Like 2

Will they ever add that scary background music they had back in the mod ? i fcking loved it .. really scared the shit out of u and made ur heart beat like hell, lol

• Like 2

Fixed:
  • Config: fixed an issue where unshouldering/shouldering weapon while moving forward caused the player to stop
  • Design: licking a battery now displays the battery's state properly

I still have issues with stopping when switching or unshouldering a weapon.

Also have tried this on batteries not in my inventory and didn't get any results. These patches do update automatically right, I don't have to do anything.

And merry X-mas and any other holiday you may be celebrating. Dev team you do a great job, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Fixed:
  • Config: fixed an issue where unshouldering/shouldering weapon while moving forward caused the player to stop
  • Design: licking a battery now displays the battery's state properly

I still have issues with stopping when switching or unshouldering a weapon.

Also have tried this on batteries not in my inventory and didn't get any results. These patches do update automatically right, I don't have to do anything.

And merry X-mas and any other holiday you may be celebrating. Dev team you do a great job, keep up the good work.

I noticed that when you're jogging you can shoulder\unshoulder your weapons without stopping except sidearms, those still make your character stop. Switching between your weapons while sprinting also forces your character to stop which seems reasonable. It could make your character lower his speed to jogging though, but it's still fine by me.

I just want the "bodies disappearing/unlootable bug when you kill players" to be fixed asap.

• Like 2

has anyone else found that sometimes shift doesnt work for toggling walk/run? i had this problem today for the first time it was a bit annoying but not a game breaking bug,

has anyone else found that sometimes shift doesnt work for toggling walk/run? i had this problem today for the first time it was a bit annoying but not a game breaking bug,

had this problem like 500 times :) really annoying ! im just relogging every time. But thats not annoying as choosing your weapon from hotbar. You press 1 nothing happens press 1 again nothing happens, press 1 twice character pulls gun out and then hides it back as system registered 2 button clicks :D then you press again 1 to finally get your weapon! really this costed me alot of deaths 

If shift doesnt work as a walk/run toggle, try pressing the right mouse button. This only does the trick when unarmed though.

had this problem like 500 times :) really annoying ! im just relogging every time. But thats not annoying as choosing your weapon from hotbar. You press 1 nothing happens press 1 again nothing happens, press 1 twice character pulls gun out and then hides it back as system registered 2 button clicks :D then you press again 1 to finally get your weapon! really this costed me alot of deaths 

Yea if you are running with a melee weapon or just nothing in your hands this happens sometimes. I haven't seen it ever happen when moving with a firearm.

As for the hotbar, yes it is very annoying when your guy puts the weapon back when you only hit the key once. Also annoying is when you are holding a can of beans in your hands and it puts it away after each bite.