rocket

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113860

OH PLS MISTER ROCKET PLEASE JUST PLEASE PUT IN ANIMALS I WANNA BE A SURVIVAL MAN

you mean like zombie bear or pack of wolves? noone would get me into forest at night lol :)

i really have high hopes i really do... i just dont want this to turn into a project that dosent turn into everything we have wanted and already had, but just did not have the proper anti cheat. thats all that was wrong literally. let the new ideas come after and fix the important things. 

theres no high tier security (vac/battleye) yet as they are still ironing out local client security first its still more secure then the mod in its current form rocket stated this in a post

The way I see rocket going with it it is you will find Soviet weapons around the map mosin, ak, sks, etc and you get UK,US,Nato weapons etc will be found from heli crashes m4, l85, maybe a M24? would love a l96 sniper tho :D loot atm is place holder as all loot spawns everywhere (alpha)

Ok, where is update ? mmm  > :(   :emptycan:

For Fucks sake ...there will be no updates until the devs return from their well deseved christmas hollydays.....

Hi. Im frome poland and im sory for my Poor English. POst soviet Country must have soviet weapons ( not usa and other countrys ) list of soviet weapons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_weaponry#Revolvers

Chernarus is an Armaverse post soviet state based on real life Czech Republc ( parts of it) . The provided weapon mix out of western and east european weapons is absolutely fine ! The M4 for example is used by forces of Poland, Czech Republic and Georgia and since Chernarus was designed to be an Nato ally the CDF would probably use Nato weapons beside their outdated soviet gear as many east european forces do.or did.

Beside that this game is not about guns but about surviving and social interaction...sad enough that most people can not play games in any other way than shooting everybody on sight like in a CoD death match.... 

Adding more military weapons would make things only worse....

Last but not least something  personal...3, person is still such an incredible pain in the ass.....people attacked me, trying to flank me or even killed me many times by obviously using 3. person peaking over walls and around corners...this sucks so much !!!

STOP CASUAL GAMEPLAY

For Fucks sake ...there will be no updates until the devs return from their well deseved christmas hollydays.....

for fucks sake, stop acting like the dev`s have done wonders. Also im pretty sure someone said there will be an update before christmas, so his question is legit.

for fucks sake, stop acting like the dev`s have done wonders. Also im pretty sure someone said there will be an update before christmas, so his question is legit.

From deans twitter: Slowing down a little for christmas. We have a new patch on experimental now. Probably last one before christmas. One after.

So we should expect patch before xmas, i think sac said there will be patch today on hes stream too.

No they don't have done wonders but they worked their asses off the whole year and deserved to be with their families over christmas and new years day...don't they ??

and since most of you seem to be new on the forums you can read it here :

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/70904326269/first-week-of-dayz-alpha

:rolleyes:

The way I see rocket going with it it is you will find Soviet weapons around the map mosin, ak, sks, etc and you get UK,US,Nato weapons etc will be found from heli crashes m4, l85, maybe a M24? would love a l96 sniper tho :D loot atm is place holder as all loot spawns everywhere (alpha)

Yea, not all loot spawns everywhere.  You do not see an M4A1 in a house in Cherno.

Change log for the new patch that was supposed to be released today???......please.....

Edited by ThatOleSerpent

I'm loving these daily updates! How long are the daily updates going to continue?

Daily ? 

• Like 1

First person only looks pretty stable, we're going to push out the fix with our next update approximately early Tuesday morning.

For those wondering where it was mentioned there'd be an update before Christmas.

Edited by Bass50
  • Like 1

First person only looks pretty stable, we're going to push out the fix with our next update approximately early Tuesday morning.

For those wondering where it was mentioned there'd be an update before Christmas.

ap·prox·i·mate·ly
adverb

1. 1.
    used to show that something is almost, but not completely, accurate or exact; roughly.

Just in case that patch doesn't come out today... this way no one FREAKS out and says "but you guys said it was today!! Blah blah blah".  

Edited by twinturbonet

No update tonight ? Again lie ? Rly ? Ohhh god  <_< 

The same story again  :facepalm:

How old are you all ??? this cant be it that you spam this forum with your oh no patch but you promised one .... this is so childish and impolite, i think for a lot of the dayz players infestation would be the better choice for you, because than you have your childish kiddy game and can play and flame and thinks like that, dean hall and his team made a really good work so dont anoy them enjoy that you are able to play at the moment and stop flaming all day for patches !!!

Best regards from germany !

• Like 1

Damn, I haven't found one yet.   :(

yeah I think people are server cycling every barracks on the test servers to find one so it can be tricky :) had luck in the school of vybor, top floor always seems to spawn a weapon.

It's cool but IMO the FX is superior : magnum is loud, not that accurate, and seems super rare.

Edited by Bat

Sacriel said yesterday on hes stream that patch should come out today, he also mentioned they might release double barrel shottie and SKS.

Sacriel said yesterday on hes stream that patch should come out today, he also mentioned they might release double barrel shottie and SKS.

How would sacriel know?