OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

Can I run DayZ at the highest graphical settings? I'm getting a new computer

Ram=16gb

Video Ram=2gb

bump

I was wondering if anyone can check if I can run day z? I would highly appreciate it !

- And also im new so sorry if this post doesn't follow the guidelines

Reading your previous post I'm afraid you will have great difficulty running the game and would not recommend that you buy the game at this time.

Wait until you can upgrade or purchase a new computer.

Good luck.

Can I run DayZ at the highest graphical settings? I'm getting a new computer

Ram=16gb

Video Ram=2gb

Need more details or link to product reference..

CPU is the most important element.

Should I be able to run this game?

Desktop or Laptop : Laptop

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080p

CPU: i7-4720HGz (2.60GHz 1600MHz 6 MB)

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4 GB

RAM: 15GB PC3- 12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz

SSD: yes 512 GB

Windows 8.1

Hopefully this is the information you require! This is my first time gaming with a computer!

Ok,so I need help. I want to play the Arma 2 DayZ Mod and I'm not sure if I can play it. My computer specs:

Intel ® Pendium ® Dual CPU
E2200 @ 2.20 GHz

2.20GHz,2GB RAM

On 'Can I run it' it says it needs about 8-10 hard disk space. Have in mind I need both Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. I have some money to upgrade the computer as well. I know it's kinda shitty but I don't come from a rich family.

Yea, you will barely be able to run it, like it will slow down so hard. You definitely need to upgrade your PC. :o

• Like 1

Ok,so I need help. I want to play the Arma 2 DayZ Mod and I'm not sure if I can play it. My computer specs:

Intel ® Pendium ® Dual CPU

E2200 @ 2.20 GHz

2.20GHz,2GB RAM

On 'Can I run it' it says it needs about 8-10 hard disk space. Have in mind I need both Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. I have some money to upgrade the computer as well. I know it's kinda shitty but I don't come from a rich family.

I'm running an AMD approximate equivalent with 4 gigs of ram, you didn't say what vid card you have but I have a gtx650ti 2gig and I get low teens to low twenties for fps playing ArmA2 multiplayer on our home network. You might be like me and used to old computers and mediocre performance and still be able to have fun anyway.

Not sure where you live but around here you can get upgrades for older computers on the cheap in the local online classifieds or off ebay. Your local small computer store might have some ram cheap as well.  

• Like 1

Desktop or Laptop : Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080p

CPU:  Intel Core i5 4690K CPU

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4 GB

RAM: 8gb

SSD: 250gb 

Windows 10

This is the link to the pc https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=1218252

Yes, you can run the game fine.

It likely won't perform as well as you'd hope with those specs, but this will improve later in development when the game is better optimised.

I would recommend installing DayZ to your SSD and overclocking your CPU (if possible) for best performance.

I have a HP 2710m 27 inch Diagonal Full HD LCD monitor

Intel Core i7-860 Processor

8GB DDR3 system memory

1 Terabyte hard drive

ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card with 1GB DDR3 dedicated graphics memory.

Would my graphics card be fine?

Would my graphics card be fine?

Yes, keep in mind the game is CPU intensive, your 2.8 will just about do the job.

Merged.

Processor: AMD A8-6600K APU With Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs) ~3.9GHz
Memory/RAM: 8192MB
Hard Drive Size: 1TB
Operating System: Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology
Monitor: ACER X163W Monitor 

I have been playing DayZ at medium settings with this around 25-30 FPS even in towns is that good?

I know this is a topic sumwhere but i couldnt find it--

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YEGYYHG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its not a more expensive one but its built for gaming, has a 3 ghz harddrive 4 gb of ddr but it says windows 8.1 configureable gaming desktop, what does that mean by its configureable, will i have to buy another graphics card or will i have to configure windows 8.1 to run games, im currently using a Acer all in 1 2011, so you can see im a few years behind on whats up to date with windows..

okey man, listen carefully.

it's not a good option for gaming, not at all. but it is able to run dayz in lowest settings possible. CPU and Ram are just fine. a GTX720T is not built for gaming by any means, not at all but its do-able. 

if you are gonna buy this, you can play dayz in lowest settings possible and still struggle to get a play-able frame rate (aren't we all ? xD)

i personally wont go with this, i collected my money for like 2-3 years and built a decent gaming PC and i advise you to do so.

if you are gonna go with this anyways, i prefer the one with AMD VGA 

Edited by VahidkinG
  • Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YEGYYHG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its not a more expensive one but its built for gaming, has a 3 ghz harddrive 4 gb of ddr but it says windows 8.1 configureable gaming desktop, what does that mean by its configureable, will i have to buy another graphics card or will i have to configure windows 8.1 to run games, im currently using a Acer all in 1 2011, so you can see im a few years behind on whats up to date with windows..

here is a sample of something what will run dayz just fine ("emrmagerd no i7 and gtx980!?!?!?" incoming) and look at the price? If you can get a copy of windows for cheap or free (not speculating on how you would do this ;) ) bobs your uncle

Edited by B@ker
  • Like 1

okey man, listen carefully.

it's not a good option for gaming, not at all. but it is able to run dayz in lowest settings possible. CPU and Ram are just fine. a GTX720T is not built for gaming by any means, not at all but its do-able. 

if you are gonna buy this, you can play dayz in lowest settings possible and still struggle to get a play-able frame rate (aren't we all ? xD)

i personally wont go with this, i collected my money for like 2-3 years and built a decent gaming PC and i advise you to do so.

if you are gonna go with this anyways, i prefer the one with AMD VGA 

Careful with the lowest gfx settings, I'm now playing it on 2 ancient computers the 2006-07ish desk top with a gtx650ti actually does a bit better with some stuff turned up a bit to move load off the cpu on to the vid card. The old laptop for the kids is just shit no matter what but they're just happy they can play.

• Like 2

as far as this pc goes:

Object detail on very low

TURN OFF POT PROCESSING!

texture detail: medium

AA: off

AF: off

Terain detail: low

clouds: Off

Shadows: off.

Resolution: Native

Resolution %: 100

imho: dont buy that thing, much to expensive. put 200,-€ on top & get something decent

bakers list looks fine, but i'd choose an i5 4460 (CPU) & add an ssd

greetz

so the only issue is the graphics card? thats not really an issue, im trying to get 40fps and medium settings

and like i said im kind of a brick wall when it comes to this, i know the basics just not the details

Edited by KandyCid

this is how that runs^^^^

not great by any stretch. you should really build your own, but in case you are intimidated by that here is a MUCH better solution for roughly the same price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230032

and honestly it will run even better than the video below due to the much much much superior processor

https://youtu.be/iKssWgUKx_w

Edited by B@ker

this is how that runs^^^^

not great by any stretch. you should really build your own, but in case you are intimidated by that here is a MUCH better solution for roughly the same price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230032

and honestly it will run even better than the video below due to the much much much superior processor

https://youtu.be/iKssWgUKx_w

thanks, that first video, the gameplay was smooth and a huge leap from where im sitting, an upgraded graphics card i can get later, GAMEPLAY GAMEPLAY is what i need atm not graphics..  thanks for the info and ill  look into some graphics cards..

EDITED-------&&&&& bought it!

Edited by KandyCid