SmashT

November Round-up

I wonder if there really is someone who thinks this "it's habbening!!!1111oneoneone" joke is still funny. :huh:

Yes and telling that Aussies and Kiwis are the same is like insulting both.

Yeah. Austrailia is full of British convict ancestry, and NewZeland is full of hobbits.

• Like 2

Christmas is celebrated same way in america as europe, i just dont see them working in christmas. And im european btw.

European or east european? Theres a big difference.

Its still celebrated, with a family dinner or two, but last time i checked, dinner didnt require a vacation ontop of it and take 2 months. East europeans know that.

Edit: Also christmas is a day. 2 weeks i understand, but generally the thought and american style of "not working on christmas" means 2 months+

When planetside got released (Just before christmas), nobody updated that for about 2 months+, except for one guy working at sony. They had the most simple of bugs, but nobody to fix it, gosh christmas day lasts awhile.

Edited by Mazzar

Kiwis?

Kiwi-Fruit.jpg

I wonder if there really is someone who thinks this "it's habbening!!!1111oneoneone" joke is still funny. :huh:

How could we just let it happen without having a discourse about each indiviual's premonition?

Hmm, maybe I missed something. Anyway, it's the silence before the STORM!

Said the guy from belgium to the australian.

ANZAC's anyone? Anyone? beuller? beuller?

Personally i dont like NZ and their accents are generally unpleasant in comparison to others. But i recognize that they can be put in the same class of people as australians, due to history and culture, damn look at the flag.

its like USA and alaska or hawaii, and even then, those groups of people are vastly more different than AUS and NZ.

Edited by Mazzar

No the devs will not release the game a week before they go away for 2-3 weeks for Christmas. So if it doesn't release this week or next then I don't think it'll be this year.

The only curious thing is that Rocket has gone silent again. This either means that he's deep in work or that he knows it won't release and is keeping quiet.

Like I previously said though, as long as it is is stable then I don't mind waiting!

Edited by Owain1122

where was is stated the studio is closing for two or three weeks over the holidays?

I would imagine from Dec 23 to Jan 2 there won't be a full staff in there, but are they really closing the entire studio down?

my guess however is there is almost no chance the early access will release in December; it appears they still have work to do and things will be winding down soon.  I would totally speculate here but if they are close to having the core parts in they want for "launch" then they'll want a few months for more QA and polish.  If they are very close today I'd say we will be looking at a March time frame.  Thing is I am ALWAYS wrong about stuff like this so here's to some good reverse juju

We won't need one because SA is beeing released.  ;)

ROFL... I believe someone said that in the past 2 round-up threads :P

• Like 1

ROFL... I believe someone said that in the past 2 round-up threads :P

You have no faith, infidel!

Alrighty welp, soon enough it will be time for a December Round up! :D What a fun Novemeber it's been :P

Edited by zfleming12

"until waiting become more of an adventure than the game will ever be..." quote from wise old poet.

• Like 1

where was is stated the studio is closing for two or three weeks over the holidays?

I would imagine from Dec 23 to Jan 2 there won't be a full staff in there, but are they really closing the entire studio down?

my guess however is there is almost no chance the early access will release in December; it appears they still have work to do and things will be winding down soon. I would totally speculate here but if they are close to having the core parts in they want for "launch" then they'll want a few months for more QA and polish. If they are very close today I'd say we will be looking at a March time frame. Thing is I am ALWAYS wrong about stuff like this so here's to some good reverse juju

Why the hell would they be working up till 2 days before christmas?

I've got £10 in my steam wallet, that I was saving for DayZ but now I'm not sure whether I'll be a fool for not spending it during this sale and DayZ not releasing. Or I'll be an idiot for spending it and then dayZ releases next week or this week!

Usually silence from the devs = the old 'final push'.

...of which we've had many lol.

• Like 1

Usually silence from the devs = the old 'final push'.

...of which we've had many lol.

Yep. After final lap comes final final lap.

• Like 3

But after you complete the final final lap you must do a cool down lap.  Otherwise you could get a cramp.  Then you have to walk to the water cooler and get a drink to rehydrate.  And then you have to go the officials to check your time of the final final lap.  After all that, you can release the alpha.  

Final Lap>Final Final Lap> Cooldown lap>water break>check time> release SA

• Like 2

The 'Imminent final push lap'

• Like 1

Now that looks like one of the new zombie models Rocket mentioned.