SmashT

November Round-up

aslong as admins cant abuse powers with storage then its fine.

still no comments on admin tools and what they can and cant do for standalone why is it so hard to just reply to?

ive asked matt no comment i asked rocket he doesnt reply i asked razor he said its nothing to do with him bu was very polite and quick in answering. the whole game revolves around this and knowing about what admins who control your server you play on are limited or not limited to do.

Excellent point and thanks for bringing this up!

I remember clearly last year some discussions about admin tools and the admins quite strongly claiming they had very little power when it comes to tools. Recently a friend purchased a server and gave me admin rights. Holy cow, one can do everything! Did admin tools change since last year?

If conditions remain the same, then I am completely one sided on this. No private player should ever, ever be allowed to own a server and have admin rights if he/she expects said server to be connected to the public hive. I truly hope BIS maintains all public servers.

I am positive there are some honest server admins, but they have godlike powers and the temptation is too great. 

Edited by PhilB
  • Like 1

Player driven missions would be cool

A group of players might ask another person/group to run an errand for them in return for say ammo or fuel. Seems pretty RPish though which I'd imagine would be ruined quickly by various troll players, sadly

rare locked cabinets or rare secret cellars in some old farm houses (might have to kick open the floor hatch) or whatever - if these things were rare and valuable and required some work to get at - much like a scripted chopper crash site, that would add to the fun and discovery of the game.  Someone called them treasure chests and I think that is a good analogy.

a common dayz gamer in his natural virtual habitat. reminds me of hets and steaks adventures

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 5

How many item slots in those a tighty whiteys???

I can fit Mosin in those.

I can fit Mosin in those.

I can fit the Nagant in mine :)

The longer I look at that picture, the creepier it gets. Maybe he can be one of the easter eggs?

New SA screenshot:

25zjqqx.jpg

Don't blame me for shooting on sight in this case. My eyes!

• Like 5

Some of those melee weapons in the stream video looks useless. I hope they will change that so it won't take 10 hits to kill a zombie.

How many item slots in those a tighty whiteys???

Depends what you carry. Bigger the bulge = Bigger the item.

Edited by TIC321

Don't blame me for shooting on sight in this case. My eyes!

I wanna play this sexy MF haha...love the shoes :P

The bloke alone would be bizarre enough, but that lightning makes it extra surreal.

A piece of art for sure :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Some of those melee weapons in the stream video looks useless. I hope they will change that so it won't take 10 hits to kill a zombie.

That's the point. Some things are pretty fucking useless against zombies. Others are awesome. It's called a survival game. Not a 'oh look I can kill everything just by farting on them' game.

Not a 'oh look I can kill everything just by farting on them' game.

Speak for yourself sir!  I have 1 confirmed kill and 4 unconfirmed kills.

• Like 1