SmashT

November Round-up

Hell I'd take the "polished" mod at this point I'm over the waiting. You have to admit as much as you want to be politically correct and brown nose-ish it's getting pretty ridiculous

I know, right? NOT pushing out a game before it's finished is a ridiculous notion nowadays.

• Like 4

Even if it's not "this year" January isn't that far around the corner. 

WTH is another month or two. If it's truly a game you want, it's worth the wait FFS

Edit: Also, Smash hasn't made a round up for December yet... Habbening

Edited by ApocalypseMaow

Even if it's not "this year" January isn't that far around the corner. 

WTH is another month or two. If it's truly a game you want, it's worth the wait FFS

Edit: Also, Smash hasn't made a round up for December yet... Habbening

Because theres nothin to round up :/

• Like 1

Lol I knew it all 3 replies after my post were politically correct garbage you know damn well this is taking longer than it should I don't even think it's up for discussion but some fanboy brown nosers just can't admit it they'd rather be seen on as the sucking on rockets nips lol oh well I guess everything needs groupies

• Like 3

Hell I'd take the "polished" mod at this point I'm over the waiting. You have to admit as much as you want to be politically correct and brown nose-ish it's getting pretty ridiculous

No. I just have patience and have waited longer for worse things. 

Lol I knew it all 3 replies after my post were politically correct garbage you know damn well this is taking longer than it should I don't even think it's up for discussion but some fanboy brown nosers just can't admit it they'd rather be seen on as the sucking on rockets nips lol oh well I guess everything needs groupies

Skeety, are you in the game development business? Because if you're not you have absolutely no authority to discuss whether this game is taking longer than it should to release. Call me a fanboy and a brown noser all you want. I call myself patient and not a self entitled ninny which you are shaping up to be quite effectively. 

Edited by sabre05
  • Like 1

No. I just have patience and have waited longer for worse things.

Skeety, are you in the game development business? Because if you're not you have absolutely no authority to discuss whether this game is taking longer than it should to release. Call me a fanboy and a brown noser all you want. I call myself patient and not a self entitled ninny which you are shaping up to be quite effectively.

Your comments line up with your avatar perfectly lol. he said it had to be out by E3 and it wasn't so it's clearly taking longer than it's supposed to regardless of the exuses. All I was saying I want to play and that I'd even take a polished mod. Lol but I get attacked about game development and called a little kid lol like it makes you a adult by throwing a tantrum to anyone who says anything remotely negative about the development taking too long for a freaking alpha lol guess it's pretty obvious who the children are. But continue with your tantrums "grown ups"

• Like 2

You have to admit as much as you want to be politically correct and brown nose-ish it's getting pretty ridiculous

Lol I knew it all 3 replies after my post were politically correct garbage...

Okay, newsflash: the term 'Politically correct' does not mean what you think it means.

Your scattershot insults do get your point across nicely, though. The game isn't out, but you want it to be.

We get it, you can relax now.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 3

Believe me; once the alpha is out and I have paid for it, if there are lots of broken promises one year in the future I will be upset too. As it stands right now we are not owed a damn thing and I fail to understand how so many internet folks can't understand that.

• Like 2

Okay, newsflash: the term 'Politically correct' does not mean what you think it means.

Your scattershot insults do get your point across nicely, though. The game isn't out, but you want it to be.

We get it, you can relax now.

I know what it means lol just it proves my point better than anything else I can think of ATM. But your doing it as well gotta get that high horse correction in I guess it makes you feel like a big boy I dunno but if you get my point then a "I agree" is all that needs to be said not correcting my speech. Forum nerds are a certain breed I just don't think I can deal with the always gotta be right always gotta correct you when your wrong always gotta seem superior attitude I'm sure is due to lack of real life success but I just can't ignore it cause it's so annoying. So I'm out. Quote this and reply with a snarky comment and Prove me right again for the 3rd time this page lol just wish I had the patience to stay and read it but I can't stand giving undeserving people satisfaction in their ignorance

• Like 1

im hoping it is december because generally in games if it doesnt come out then its often easter which is so far away :(

Just as long as the game is working and not rushed, that's all I'm worried about. Other than that, I'll keep waiting. It's quite easy when you have things to do :)

Your comments line up with your avatar perfectly lol. he said it had to be out by E3 and it wasn't so it's clearly taking longer than it's supposed to regardless of the exuses. All I was saying I want to play and that I'd even take a polished mod. Lol but I get attacked about game development and called a little kid lol like it makes you a adult by throwing a tantrum to anyone who says anything remotely negative about the development taking too long for a freaking alpha lol guess it's pretty obvious who the children are. But continue with your tantrums "grown ups"

I never called you a child, I called you a self entitled ninny, which you are clearly being. As for the E3 release, I don't recall that. I recall the "it has to be out by the end of the year(2012) it has to." And do you know what? WarZ came out and bombed like the massive pile of shit that it is. Dean and the dev team didn't want that so they set about creating a new engine off of an old one, new textures, new models, new everything. So effectively it's only been in development for a year. The previous years work had been scrapped. 

I know what it means lol just it proves my point better than anything else I can think of ATM. But your doing it as well gotta get that high horse correction in I guess it makes you feel like a big boy I dunno but if you get my point then a "I agree" is all that needs to be said not correcting my speech. Forum nerds are a certain breed I just don't think I can deal with the always gotta be right always gotta correct you when your wrong always gotta seem superior attitude I'm sure is due to lack of real life success but I just can't ignore it cause it's so annoying. So I'm out. Quote this and reply with a snarky comment and Prove me right again for the 3rd time this page lol just wish I had the patience to stay and read it but I can't stand giving undeserving people satisfaction in their ignorance

Ironically you post a snarky comment calling people "grown ups" to imply that they're children. Then 3 posts later you post this drivel? Throwing words around like nerds. If anything YOU are the one who always has to be right, YOU always have to seem to have a superior attitude, and apparently intellect since you're throwing words around like ignorance. By all means. Fuck off back to what ever you deem important. Because the unfounded twaddle you type here is nothing short of a joke. 

Edited by sabre05
  • Like 2

Release it on Christmas eve 

That would NEVER happen.  There will be lots of game breaking bugs that will need to be fixed during the first week or so of the initial release.  If it isn't out by like December 16th, it won't be out this year.

Edited by Zero3ffect
  • Like 2

That would NEVER happen.  There will be lots of game breaking bugs that will need to be fixed during the first week or so of the initial release.  If it isn't out by like December 16th, it won't be out this year.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Would be logical that the internal release date is within the next two weeks. Then fix the most necessary bugs and head home to see family and friends.

Edited by Grabarz

I thought that people who were saying 2014 were being over dramatic but now I kind of believe them!

I thought that people who were saying 2014 were being over dramatic but now I kind of believe them!

I remember someone saying " see ya all in 2013!" And I thought he was being way sarcastic or pessimistic for thinking it would not be 2012. Here we are going into 2014 and the game looks pretty much similar, lol. The devs better be ready for the torrent of shit coming their way whenever or whatever state it's released in. It's guaranteed even if the game would be free.

I never called you a child, I called you a self entitled ninny, which you are clearly being. As for the E3 release, I don't recall that. I recall the "it has to be out by the end of the year(2012) it has to." And do you know what? WarZ came out and bombed like the massive pile of shit that it is. Dean and the dev team didn't want that so they set about creating a new engine off of an old one, new textures, new models, new everything. So effectively it's only been in development for a year. The previous years work had been scrapped. 

Ironically you post a snarky comment calling people "grown ups" to imply that they're children. Then 3 posts later you post this drivel? Throwing words around like nerds. If anything YOU are the one who always has to be right, YOU always have to seem to have a superior attitude, and apparently intellect since you're throwing words around like ignorance. By all means. Fuck off back to what ever you deem important. Because the unfounded twaddle you type here is nothing short of a joke. 

You fanboys are so fucked in the head one-eyed parrot knobs.

Stop going on like you know whats going on, while you dribble on rockets e-penis while he keeps you in the basement feeding you a big box of fuck-all.

P.S. NONE of you cocksmokers are devs either so stop talking as though you are.

So now flame this child and slap those people you DONT know on the back about how shit my view is you Nazi's.

[user warned.]

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

I remember someone saying " see ya all in 2013!" And I thought he was being way sarcastic or pessimistic for thinking it would not be 2012. Here we are going into 2014 and the game looks pretty much similar, lol. The devs better be ready for the torrent of shit coming their way whenever or whatever state it's released in. It's guaranteed even if the game would be free.

Exactly! I'm more than happy for them to take their time to make it a better alpha. However never again will I even hope for anything without solid confirmation, which is what I should have done. Plus take everything Rocket with a pinch of salt. Although it isn't their fault as everyone in every business runs in to unforseen problems.

The personal insults and ad hominem are highly unnecessary, so stop it, all of you.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 5

Dear god, the entitlement some people feel really is astounding.  Once Alpha is released and they have my hard earned money, I'll be just as critical about missed "release dates" (even though December 2012 was the only such instance) as anyone else on these forums.

I guess this is what a development company gets for being as transparent and optimistic as they can be.

I'm ashamed of those feel like they've been done an injustice by the Alpha no being released yet... Even just typing that out makes me feel fucking ridiculous.

I'm giving it two more weeks, if it's not out then I'm going to assume Alpha will release in early January and move on to playing other games until then... Others should follow suit.

Edited by TheLastEmp
  • Like 1

I'm giving it two more weeks, if it's not out then I'm going to assume Alpha will release in early January and move on to playing other games until then... Others should follow suit.

I think it's safe for everyone to go ahead and distract themselves with other games/hobbies right NOW, judging by the last couple pages. Why wait? Stop obsessing and go live life.

• Like 1

I think it's safe for everyone to go ahead and distract themselves with other games/hobbies right NOW, judging by the last couple pages. Why wait? Stop obsessing and go live life.

I'm still enjoying playing the mod in anticipation, but I absolutely understand your point.