SmashT

November Round-up

its almost like a feature of dayz ! :lol:

imagine these occasions as poltergeist attacks

It's coming really soon, just judging by the posts on reddit. They are so close right now.

• Like 1

It's coming really soon, just judging by the posts on reddit. They are so close right now.

How long have we been saying that? Everyday, the next day will be the day... making the same conclusion over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity.

It's been confirmed, DayZ is never coming out. It was all a social experiment crafted by the devil "Dean Hall". Driving us slowly into insanity.

insanity

Edited by SomebodyEpic
  • Like 5

Frankly, I really don't know how to interpret those reddit posts... 

Everyday, the next day will be the day... making the same conclusion over and over and expecting a different result. Insanity.

One day they'll be right...and then BOOM - insanity becomes relief/arousal/*insert whatever here*

Edited by CapricornOne

Can someone provide a link to the reddit posts that are being mentioned in the last few posts here?

Thanks!

I personally think he should just shut up about things of that nature until its ready for release. I mean have you seen this thread when ANYTHING is posted? 

Thing is rocket really tought the game was going to be relesead last friday until they discovered a subtle bug.

Source:

rocket2guns People will read into anything. And actually, I'm not saying it will definitely be weeks. Today it almost looked like we had reached the performance target, but the bug we fixed had a more subtle bug hiding behind it.

I don't do clues and I never have, if I post a picture take it at face value. It's a picture of three bullets. There's no game in how we release this, we'll just release it.

Edited by Kumando

Thing is rocket really tought the game was going to be relesead last friday until they discovered a subtle bug.

Damn him and his adjusting for new circumstances when they arise!

It's also worth mentioning that he put that Reddit comment out after he had his little update posted, and was just expanding on his reasoning.

Even when the game is released, we'll still be bitching on how it's never going to be released. lol

I think the main gripe will be with their choice of engine. Personally, I could care less and can't wait to play it.

• Like 2

No news is good news, but any press as they say is good press.

btw. Update 6 minutes ago.

we better call for the hype train!  

THIS IS PROOF that Rocket fixed the FPS issues clearly #DayZ2nitem8s  :P

we better call for the hype train!  

THIS IS PROOF that Rocket fixed the FPS issues clearly #DayZ2nitem8s  :P

One can hope :|

It just demonstrates that they are at work. There is light at the end of this tunnel...

I know.  Death to the hype train.  All hail the soft release!

You know, every time you are not checking Steam could be the time they release! What if they release in limited numbers?

Can we really afford sleep these days?

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 8

Friendly fire Soft release isn't

• Like 1