SmashT

November Round-up

You birthday? Who cares about your birthday, I thought you meant the SA development birthday xD

I care about my f'ing birthday... lol your bad for thinking that.

• Like 1

aslong as its priced right i wont mind bugs it is dayz and its not like we arnt used to them :lol:

I would most likely pay up to £100 just to get to play. I am bored!

Edited by Zanders

l̶̮̜̪̥̼̮̙͉͖̙̼̳̻͙͋̌̑̌̃̓͌ͥ͑ͤ̓̀k̢̳͎͓̜̱͍̥͙̪͈͓͎̺̬̻̯ͧ͗̏ͤ͛ͩ͐͋ͣͫ̓̀ͪͫͯ͑̚͡;̷ͣ̑̆ͯ̆̋͋̒ͩ͊̋̇̒ͦ̿̐͞҉̷̻̖͎̦̼̺͕̜s̾̍ͩ̀̈ͩͭ͒͑͏̸̧̜̩͓̬͕̫̣̬̝̕ͅͅj̸̛̯̞͎̰̮̻̺̦͔̥̩̪̦̞̺͎͒͊͗̅̌͗ͮà̡̩͙̙͚̩̦̝̰̙̪̻̥̙̻̹̬̟̮̊̑̍͑͌̅ͥ̅ͦ̚̕l̵̟͓͉̦͕̮̠͎̜̬̰̥̣͚̳̅͛̈͐͗̇̈́̎̽ͬ́͒ͩ̽́ḵ̨̛̼̼̥̮̻̅̈̉̑ͧ̈ͪ̊ͣ̔̓̃͂̒̉̄̌̏̕͜͜ḓ̢̦͎̪̫̞͖͍͖̗̜ͣ̿ͫ̓́̋͐ͥ̓͐ͦͧͤ̐ͭͯ̑͟ͅj̭͇̠̬̗̹̟̭̟̯͈̮̭͈̠̥ͭ́ͭ͊̄͐̎̍̓ͪ̄̋̔͗͊͋͊́͂͡ͅf̸̧̛̦̭̝̞̞̗̫̪̮̗̌͑̈̆̅͜ͅn̵̛͋ͤ̐ͦ̽͒̈ͨ̉̋͑̓̾ͭͤ͏̨̢͎͚͚̝̜̞̱͍̖̝̙̼̫̹ŝ͌̀͂ͧ̔̈̏̚҉̯͇̰̳̱̭̥͉͞a̵ͯ̄̈́ͫ̃́̚̚͏̸̥̝͎̘̙̥͇̙̞j̵̛͋̇̀͗͗̓̄̐͐̔̓͋̓ͬ̂҉̣̟̞̦̼͍̭͙̲͈̭̖̤̠̤̳d̛̮̠͉̙̜̟͙͉̗̠̪̰̹̹͛̊ͩͤ̉͛̇ͬ͊̚͢͟n͇̝͖͖̼̳̤͙̣̗͍̣̗̹̈́̿̈͛͒ͬ̚͢͝f̨̪̗̮̰̘̳̰̺̰̠̟͙͗̿̄͒͆̈́̓̂́̀͝͞j̸̠̠̥̮̲̦͉͓̫̙̪͕͙̯͉̖̳͋̈́ͥ̀͑̇͛ͩ͒́̚͝j̴̮̹̞̟͓̥͉͉̻̩̣̺̗͖̦͙̖̫̑̔̇ͮ̌̔ͫͣ͐͆̿̆̄͘̕͜͞ḁ̷̡͖̬͓̰͖̞̬̱̣̺͙̖͓͈̊͛̈́̓̄̓̋ͯ͡͠ṡ̛̬͙̻̭͉̇ͭ̐̆͂̉̃̾̋̈́̾͘k͈̗̗̼̙͙̼͍̩ͧ̈́͗͊͌̍͂̾ͧ͞͞;̡ͯ̏͂͛͆҉̶͓͖̙͎̮͇̖̹͇̩͘f̸̯͙̦̦̮̻̬̬͎͈͕̹̱̩̒̌̇̈́̔ͦͤͮ̂̓͢͡ͅd͌ͧ̂̑̐͏̨̠̣̝̲̭̪͕͍̠̖l̗͍̗̗͉̤̱̩̱̗̹͖ͬ̐ͩͮ͒̓͑ͬͤ̔͋̓͗͆͋̈́̃͠͝j̧̨͒̐̏ͣ̓͞͡͏̱̲̲̘͖̗̱̯̬̞͕̻l̸̐ͤ̂͂̈́̾͋̃̅͗ͣ͊ͬ͊̕͏̳̻̹̱̝̘͢s̈ͭ̓ͣ͒̉̽͋͆̏ͣ̔͐͋͆̽͡͏̛͔͔͉̰͚͖̠͇̲̱͔̙ͅd̴ͥ͆̆ͣ̋ͯ͐ͣ͂ͧ̓̀͘͜͏̖͖̥̭͇̼̥̮̥͎̲̖͖͈ͅͅl̴̛̬͕͚̞̺͍̭̜̇ͦͬ̐̌ͭ̓͒̈́́͠j̨͎̣̗̬̻͓͚̖͓͉̩͙͖̙͉̗͉̳̃̆ͦ̄ͣ̇ͥ̽ͮ̿̆̋ͣ̒̆̕l̛̀ͥ͂ͤ͗̀̆͋̀̚͝҉̥̱̘̖͓̠͔̬̱̥͇̙̥̹̖̺̞ͅk̮̱̮̯͙̲̝͚̯̩͖̝̟͇͓̩̳͍̃͑̃͗̈́ͭ̋ͨ̄ͮͣͫ͒͋͜j̡̯̣̘̲̯͈͍͈ͧͨ̏̽̌͐̔̈ͬͯͧ̀͢͝ͅa̢̝̩̙͇̰̤͈̟̥̩̹̹̝̟͈̥͓̗̽͊̿ͬͧ̽͆̽̉͋̚ͅs̴̨̨̖͙̠̣͙ͩ̍͂̉̉̍͋͂̉̎̊͝l̨̺͖̠̝̬̮̗̜ͦ͆ͮ̒͗̈́͑̎̓̑̋ͨͯͧͪͭ͠k̢̛͔͖̗͕̫̙̗͓̮̆̂̏̅̌̉ͮͧ͠ͅj̪̤͔̲͙̯̺ͥͮ̌ͫ͊̇̾̍̍̓͒̎ͣͫ͢͠ͅf͗̑̒̎ͩ́̀͏̶͚͈̫͇̻͖̳͇̯̟͘;̸̧̨̙̭̻̬̜̾̀̑͗̽̆̍ͪ̐́͑̔̓ͭ͛̓ͯͯ͝ͅl̨̧̛̤̘̩̻̜̤̠̲̪̹̞͓͍͎̯ͬͦ̍́ͅk̵̡̥̼̖͎̬̻̥͓͕͕̼̝͚͓ͬ̅͋̓̔̔͂ͥ̈̈́ͩͣ͡a̢̫̜̮̺̞̦͔̟̦̤͎̠̼̮ͥͪ̀̉͛̇͂̔ͬ̓͜͝j̴̵̵̡͖͕͔̝͉̫̤̼̫̭̱̯ͧ̿ͦͩ̌s̶̵̷̢̖͔̖͒̏ͣ͌ͤͣͫ̊ͪ̏̓ͫ͒̿ͩd̶̲̗̠͙̦̫͚̫̯ͬ̑͂̈̐͂̂ͨͦ͐̽ͅl̷̸̼̙͔͍̜̙͙͚̣̥̰̃̒͊̑͛̓̀͋̆͂̀̚͜k̒̔̽̓̃ͧͭ̕͟҉̭̘̤͍̲̖͎̲̳̖̘̼̘̮̬̟ͅj̳͕̝͍͓̜͖͉̳͕͔̝̎̉ͫ̐̓̉̀̍̊̋̾̇̂͆̚̕͞͞ͅf̧̙̦̳̪̹̝̖͉̰͕̠̯ͣͮ̒ͭ̾̋̎̐̈́ͨ̓̅́̾̓ͮ͌́͘͠͝ḽ̷̡͍̯͖̮͎̩̱̘̹̺̼̩̱̹͛̌̾ͮ̓̇̒̾́k̵̡̪̙̳̞̭̭̜͎͒͛̑ͣͅ;̶̦̭͍̼͇̰̞̂ͪ̑ͯͧ̓̈̓ͮͨ̉͑͆ͩͤͦ̚͘͜j̨͌̍͑ͫͣͨ͂̏́͂́͡͝҉͎̯̗͙͍̺͚͇͇̹a̯͔̗̙̤̮̟̜̙͓̤̝̦̟͎̞̗̤͍͌̎ͣͥ̓̅͆̋̐͒̒̍̑̈ͬ͟s̸̪̗̜͓̣̩̪̱̦̗̤̹̝̐͒͆͆̍̔̀͗̈̏̿͠ͅlͧ̇̈́͌̈̊ͯ̚͜͏̶̝̲̯̲̘̖̣̬̟͖̙̭͕̗̹̮͕͎k̢̢̼̪̳͓͈̞̖̰̠̳̻̥͙͇̞̻̥̖̃ͩ̅͊ͣ̾̎̌̂ͪ͘j̹͇̳̞̫͓̪̩͔̤͉̭̪̹̮͐̒͐ͦ͑͑̽ͤ͋̍ͧ͛̒͜͜͝ḓ̵̙͎̖̯̞̜̞̪̠̼̞̠͎̼͓͋ͮ͌͆̀͜ͅk̜̺͚̻͋̀̋̍̕͜͟͞f̞̩̬͖͖̗̝̬̼̟̖̭̣͓͋ͦ͒͆̔ͧͥͤͤ́͘l̒͆̑̓̒͂͑͆͗̏̄̊͋́҉̯͓̰͚;̡̛̠̼̥̦͚͕͔̦̫̤̅͒ͬ͌ͪ̐̈́ͦ̈́̋͛̆̓͜a̋̋̆̑̓̐̇ͤ̋̂ͯ̓҉̵̢̡̱̦̘͖͞jͬ̌͆ͩ͏҉̵̶̯͕̰͔̕l̴̠͙͔̳͔̺̀ͯ̌ͮ͛͟͜k̴̬̝̹̀̈͊ͣ̐͆̔͋ͥ́̏̉ͩ͐̀s̵͙̭̮̻͈̻̮̺͈̳̬̦̣̘ͣ͆ͭ̎̀̐̈́̓̔ͨͭ͊͛ͤ̔͋͜͠ͅd̈́̈̆ͮ̓̀̀ͬ̓͑͐ͥ̑ͦ̑͌̇̈͞҉̪̳͕̫͔͝j̛̠̯͉̪̟̣͕͇̞̮̲̮̤͖̓ͪͧ̏ͯ̀̑̍̐̓͊̀̀̚͘f̶̧̝̤͖̣̬̤͖̬̦̭̼͂ͥ̋̀͂ͬ͒͟ͅl̴̽̑ͪ́ͥ͋ͥ̈͞҉̶͔̗̳̦̭̼͍͕͓͈̮̱̭͈k̶̛ͪ̆̀̉͌ͩ̌̈ͤ̒ͪ̔ͪͧ̅̎̚͝͏̟̗͔̠̜͈͖̲͞;̘͉̲̼͉̘̯̞͕̣̗̙̞͉̗ͫͣ̿̄̍ͩͤ͟͢͡s͒ͮͩ̐͂̈́̈̍ͭ̈́ͯͤ̋̽͋̂̽̚҉̵̛̠̙̤̗̤͙̯̦͕̯͇͡͝ͅj͌ͫ̏͌̇ͥͦ͋͒ͬ̀ͧ͒ͫ̔̽͏̴̠̟͚͙͝ͅả̶̛̯̗̤̥̪͍͍̹̰̪͈̥ͪ̍ͩ̀͆ͧ̏ͪ̀̓͑͞l͇̙͓̻͓̪̩̣͚̰ͪ̒̃͑̍̉͋̓ͥ̈́͊͗̂͛̉͠ķ̣̠̮͉̲̺͈̋ͥ̔̓̋ͤͩ̉̋̅̂ͧ̕͢͠d̶̞̼̠͛͊́ͭ̋ͫ̓͗̌́͝ͅj̸̷̨͎̼̩͚̼̯͙̓͊̓ͦ̀f̵̶̷̛͎̜̜̣̙̘̺̩͕̼̙̱̲̦̹̩̉̿̑ͩ́͛͌͒̓͋̈́̅ͪ͂̈́̆̆n̨̜̙̗̗̜̳͕̟͔̲̝͙̩̺̉ͤ͂̎̓s̴̏̔͆̾́͒̈́̏̅͑̌̈̂̋̀̚̕҉̝̣̥̦͔̳͚̮̼̺̲̺̘͇̭ͅa̡̪͓̼̜̣͙̘̞̜̘̤͍̦̞͎̺̜͈̣͌̓͂͊ͥ̽̑̒̚j̬̥͎̗̮̺̹͚̟͔̳̲͗̎̆̓͐̾̓ͯ̈́̔̆̏̕͢͞͠͠d̴̳̗̤͕̞̲͋͋͒́͛̀̎͗͐͌̆́n̶̡̪̰͕̝̮̱̩̥̬̘͓͎͓̦̬̥͔̯̊̐̐̒͑̋̓̓̌͑̇̇̚͢͡ḟ̸̷̢̪͎̠̣ͤ̉̂j̓͋̔ͤ̋͛̀͋̄͒ͪ́́̕͘͏̛̻̖͙͈j̸̧̦̳̮̯̭̩̙̗͕̱̩͇̞̓̈̏̊̊̒̓̍̏̆̑ͥ̓̾͊̕͜a̴̸͇̝̼͓͙͙̺͚̮̝͐̋͆͛̽̀̚ͅs̢̖̞̫̪̱̹͎̯̪̿͗ͬ̐̓̇̐́ķ̴̩̪͍̘̫͔̝̻͇ͩ̋̇͌̓̌̽ͪͤͩ͊ͨͯͤ;̷̢̠̯̯̥̝̦͕̻͚̪̘͖͎̲̗̻̍ͬͭ̀̎ͣ̅ͦ̈́̐̃̇̿̉̊ͅf̢̛ͩ̉̇̈́́̐͡͏͚͓̮̗͚̰̤̺̯̞̗̼͖̞̻d̡̧̛̛̜͎̪̳͙̯̭̻̿̊̀ͮͭ̉ͧ́l̴̺̺͓̲̓ͧ̈́̚͡͝j̛͆ͩ̌ͩ̐͋ͭͭ̈͏͡҉̮̪̘̯͔̣͕̙̫̫͓̳̤ͅͅl̶̘̠̫͓̟̼̯̻͓͎̳̙̘͇̦͈ͮͤͩͮ͋̑ͧ̾̊̍̀͢s̢̛̙͔̞͙̣̼͗̓ͨ̓̽͑ͥ̊̅͠d̒͋ͣͨ͋̀͢͏͓̥̤̘̫͍̗̩̮̦̩͢͞l͒ͪ̈̌ͫ͒̏̉̓ͮ̍̽̆ͣ͂͏͇̖̰͎̬̰͕̮̭̟j̸̴̳̠̩̩̪̲͓͕͚͚͔̱͉̙͗̄͌̃̍̃̿̃ͬͤ̃ͮ̾̎̃̀͢ḷ̴̛̬̙̭̮̩͍̳̱̻̪̭̳̳̬̙̻̈́͋̋̄ͪ͌͌ͬͩ̏͋̑̉͋̿ͦͅk̷̢̲͕̦̳̫̃̈ͦ̈́͆ͨͦ̈́̈̑̿ͮ̑̐̿̓͑͘͝j̸̱̘͙̲̮̘̳̫̠͉̠͈̮̮̗̹̙͛ͬͮ͛̋͗̎̔̈̊̉ͨ͞ą̵̛̰̺͎̩̥͉̟͚͉͇̻͎̥͕̠͈ͭ̽͐͋ͪs̴̡̙̠̮̼͎̭̺̬͆̑́̇͘l̷̡͇̥̦̥̫̭̙͍̳̝̩̗ͬͨ̋̽͋͆ͦ̚͡k̵̛̻͙̫̳̠̲͉̖̯̬̲̻̼͆ͤ̏͆ͧͩ̽j̵̶̵̛̣̩͎̿͒ͭͤ͋̏ͫ͑̈́͌̑ͣ̑ͧ̅̿͝fͩ͑͒̒̂͌ͤ̒̾ͤ̄ͦ̽̄̇͟͏̙̖̘̘͉̦͘͠ͅͅ;̸̛͔͎̟̠̠̯̩͕̞̰͎̣͗ͨ͆̈́ͧ̋̅͛ͦͩ̄͊̑l̟͍̖͈͖͕͎̗̣̯ͫ͗͂̾̊̽ͨ͋ͫ̀͢ḳ̷̡̗̩̩̠̖̩̱̯͎̱̩̱́͑ͫ̾̒́̊ͅa̢̡̼̮͕̗̰͇̱̪̖̣̞̙͉͈͉̳̠͛ͩͤ̈́͊͂̿ͯͭ̃̊͌͛̉͋̆͋͡j̵ͦ͆ͬ͗̈́̌ͪ͗͐͊͌ͨ̋͂̄͏̹͈̲̯̳̫̜̯͖̬̪̳̥͓̠s̵̨̢̮̹͈̥͕͖̫͈̣̘̹͉͖̩̥̣ͨ̋́͐̊͛ͣͭ̈͊̍̐̎̃̽͛ͣͨ̚͟ͅd̵̷̓ͬ̈ͯ͂͊͒̉͐ͣ͌́ͥ͂̚҉̷͔̘̳̬̫͚͟ĺ̛͖͓̪̼̥̯͔̖̲̖͓͍̬͓̝̾̏͐̉̇ͥͭ̑̓̌͐̏̋ͭ̚͡͞ķ̵̢̹͉͓̜̖̗̘̞͈̖̽ͫ͑ͮ͊̄ͭ͂̿ͫͣ͒̊̑̍͗̂͢j̛̙͇̫͖̞̪̫̻ͤͬ̔ͪͮ̂ͮ͋͋͜͟͟͝ͅf̴̶̨͖͖̻̺̟̥͕̰͚͍̾̓̑ͤ̋̋͐̾̈́̌ͮ͝͝ͅl̴̼̬̰͔̩̭̤͚̩̰͍͔̥͈̯ͮ̏̄͌̄ͪͨ̔ͧ̀̑̓ͨ̚̚͢͟͠͞k̢̛̥̫͈̳͖̰̠͖̤͍̩̣͑͐̓̽̍̒̔̾̀͐͡;ͥ͌ͭ̌҉̧̠̙̪̦͓͖̩̳͜j̶̛̛͔̺͙ͨ̔̑̌ͥ̀͢ͅą̶̴͖̹̺͈̳̙̗̠̜̬̖̞̯̿̇ͥ͒͊̾̃́ͯ͗̑̔̌͝ͅs̸̵̢̧̡̥͇͕̬̱̳͔̖̫̰̳̜̩̬̏̾̀ͭ̔̽̐̏̆͒͐̉̋̃͋ͨl̨̟̱̻̜͉̩̫̞͍͎̠̝͔̙̰̭̟̱̪͊ͤ̓͆ͨ̄͒͗̕͢͠ḱͩ͑̌͘҉̷͔̹̫̼̫̖̲̮̝͈͜ l̛̪̟͍̖̳̩͔͓͚̼̓ͦ̉͆ͩ͛̍͒͗̋́̚͟;̤̰͇̫̝̺̺̮̭̤̘̮̋̉ͧ̇ͬͪ̍̽͊ͩ̉ͩ͆ͨ͊̂̆̀̚͝͡͝ą̴̛̣̭̲͕̮̭̙͓̹̮̬̲̣̻̖̬͗ͫͧ̓͆ͥ͒̃͌ͩͨ̓͋͐ͧ̇͘͠j̶̧̛̰͙̣̜̪̲̙̙̖͎͓͈̗̭͓͉̙̙͆͋ͥ̓̿̉̓̌͂̊̉ͭ̄̑́l̸̩͉̞̰̭̙͉̮̀͒̇̐ͧ͑͂̕ͅͅk̨̲̝̪̟̪̼͉̗̓̄͂̂̅͟s̡͂̑ͬ͊̄̃̿̏̈̂̏ͮ̓͌̍ͨ͑̀͞͝͏͙͇̗̟̪ḑ̵̵̵͈̰̠̩̯͍̘̱͇̝͖̞̩̤̎̈́ͯͅͅj̡͓̜̯͙͍͙͖̺͉̼̫̲͉͕̥̿͌͒͆͐ͭ̉͢f̸̞̞̱̘̖̥̬̩̠̫̰̺͇͖͍̱ͯ͊̓̂͆́̚͢͠l̶̮̜̪̥̼̮̙͉͖̙̼̳̻͙͋̌̑̌̃̓͌ͥ͑ͤ̓̀k̢̳͎͓̜̱͍̥͙̪͈͓͎̺̬̻̯ͧ͗̏ͤ͛ͩ͐͋ͣͫ̓̀ͪͫͯ͑̚͡;̷ͣ̑̆ͯ̆̋͋̒ͩ͊̋̇̒ͦ̿̐͞҉̷̻̖͎̦̼̺͕̜s̾̍ͩ̀̈ͩͭ͒͑͏̸̧̜̩͓̬͕̫̣̬̝̕ͅͅj̸̛̯̞͎̰̮̻̺̦͔̥̩̪̦̞̺͎͒͊͗̅̌͗ͮà̡̩͙̙͚̩̦̝̰̙̪̻̥̙̻̹̬̟̮̊̑̍͑͌̅ͥ̅ͦ̚̕l̵̟͓͉̦͕̮̠͎̜̬̰̥̣͚̳̅͛̈͐͗̇̈́̎̽ͬ́͒ͩ̽́ḵ̨̛̼̼̥̮̻̅̈̉̑ͧ̈ͪ̊ͣ̔̓̃͂̒̉̄̌̏̕͜͜ḓ̢̦͎̪̫̞͖͍͖̗̜ͣ̿ͫ̓́̋͐ͥ̓͐ͦͧͤ̐ͭͯ̑͟ͅj̭͇̠̬̗̹̟̭̟̯͈̮̭͈̠̥ͭ́ͭ͊̄͐̎̍̓ͪ̄̋̔͗͊͋͊́͂͡ͅf̸̧̛̦̭̝̞̞̗̫̪̮̗̌͑̈̆̅͜ͅn̵̛͋ͤ̐ͦ̽͒̈ͨ̉̋͑̓̾ͭͤ͏̨̢͎͚͚̝̜̞̱͍̖̝̙̼̫̹ŝ͌̀͂ͧ̔̈̏̚҉̯͇̰̳̱̭̥͉͞a̵ͯ̄̈́ͫ̃́̚̚͏̸̥̝͎̘̙̥͇̙̞j̵̛͋̇̀͗͗̓̄̐͐̔̓͋̓ͬ̂҉̣̟̞̦̼͍̭͙̲͈̭̖̤̠̤̳d̛̮̠͉̙̜̟͙͉̗̠̪̰̹̹͛̊ͩͤ̉͛̇ͬ͊̚͢͟n͇̝͖͖̼̳̤͙̣̗͍̣̗̹̈́̿̈͛͒ͬ̚͢͝f̨̪̗̮̰̘̳̰̺̰̠̟͙͗̿̄͒͆̈́̓̂́̀͝͞j̸̠̠̥̮̲̦͉͓̫̙̪͕͙̯͉̖̳͋̈́ͥ̀͑̇͛ͩ͒́̚͝j̴̮̹̞̟͓̥͉͉̻̩̣̺̗͖̦͙̖̫̑̔̇ͮ̌̔ͫͣ͐͆̿̆̄͘̕͜͞ḁ̷̡͖̬͓̰͖̞̬̱̣̺͙̖͓͈̊͛̈́̓̄̓̋ͯ͡͠ṡ̛̬͙̻̭͉̇ͭ̐̆͂̉̃̾̋̈́̾͘k͈̗̗̼̙͙̼͍̩ͧ̈́͗͊͌̍͂̾ͧ͞͞;̡ͯ̏͂͛͆҉̶͓͖̙͎̮͇̖̹͇̩͘f̸̯͙̦̦̮̻̬̬͎͈͕̹̱̩̒̌̇̈́̔ͦͤͮ̂̓͢͡ͅd͌ͧ̂̑̐͏̨̠̣̝̲̭̪͕͍̠̖l̗͍̗̗͉̤̱̩̱̗̹͖ͬ̐ͩͮ͒̓͑ͬͤ̔͋̓͗͆͋̈́̃͠͝j̧̨͒̐̏ͣ̓͞͡͏̱̲̲̘͖̗̱̯̬̞͕̻l̸̐ͤ̂͂̈́̾͋̃̅͗ͣ͊ͬ͊̕͏̳̻̹̱̝̘͢s̈ͭ̓ͣ͒̉̽͋͆̏ͣ̔͐͋͆̽͡͏̛͔͔͉̰͚͖̠͇̲̱͔̙ͅd̴ͥ͆̆ͣ̋ͯ͐ͣ͂ͧ̓̀͘͜͏̖͖̥̭͇̼̥̮̥͎̲̖͖͈ͅͅl̴̛̬͕͚̞̺͍̭̜̇ͦͬ̐̌ͭ̓͒̈́́͠j̨͎̣̗̬̻͓͚̖͓͉̩͙͖̙͉̗͉̳̃̆ͦ̄ͣ̇ͥ̽ͮ̿̆̋ͣ̒̆̕l̛̀ͥ͂ͤ͗̀̆͋̀̚͝҉̥̱̘̖͓̠͔̬̱̥͇̙̥̹̖̺̞ͅk̮̱̮̯͙̲̝͚̯̩͖̝̟͇͓̩̳͍̃͑̃͗̈́ͭ̋ͨ̄ͮͣͫ͒͋͜j̡̯̣̘̲̯͈͍͈ͧͨ̏̽̌͐̔̈ͬͯͧ̀͢͝ͅa̢̝̩̙͇̰̤͈̟̥̩̹̹̝̟͈̥͓̗̽͊̿ͬͧ̽͆̽̉͋̚ͅs̴̨̨̖͙̠̣͙ͩ̍͂̉̉̍͋͂̉̎̊͝l̨̺͖̠̝̬̮̗̜ͦ͆ͮ̒͗̈́͑̎̓̑̋ͨͯͧͪͭ͠k̢̛͔͖̗͕̫̙̗͓̮̆̂̏̅̌̉ͮͧ͠ͅj̪̤͔̲͙̯̺ͥͮ̌ͫ͊̇̾̍̍̓͒̎ͣͫ͢͠ͅf͗̑̒̎ͩ́̀͏̶͚͈̫͇̻͖̳͇̯̟͘;̸̧̨̙̭̻̬̜̾̀̑͗̽̆̍ͪ̐́͑̔̓ͭ͛̓ͯͯ͝ͅl̨̧̛̤̘̩̻̜̤̠̲̪̹̞͓͍͎̯ͬͦ̍́ͅk̵̡̥̼̖͎̬̻̥͓͕͕̼̝͚͓ͬ̅͋̓̔̔͂ͥ̈̈́ͩͣ͡a̢̫̜̮̺̞̦͔̟̦̤͎̠̼̮ͥͪ̀̉͛̇͂̔ͬ̓͜͝j̴̵̵̡͖͕͔̝͉̫̤̼̫̭̱̯ͧ̿ͦͩ̌s̶̵̷̢̖͔̖͒̏ͣ͌ͤͣͫ̊ͪ̏̓ͫ͒̿ͩd̶̲̗̠͙̦̫͚̫̯ͬ̑͂̈̐͂̂ͨͦ͐̽ͅl̷̸̼̙͔͍̜̙͙͚̣̥̰̃̒͊̑͛̓̀͋̆͂̀̚͜k̒̔̽̓̃ͧͭ̕͟҉̭̘̤͍̲̖͎̲̳̖̘̼̘̮̬̟ͅj̳͕̝͍͓̜͖͉̳͕͔̝̎̉ͫ̐̓̉̀̍̊̋̾̇̂͆̚̕͞͞ͅf̧̙̦̳̪̹̝̖͉̰͕̠̯ͣͮ̒ͭ̾̋̎̐̈́ͨ̓̅́̾̓ͮ͌́͘͠͝ḽ̷̡͍̯͖̮͎̩̱̘̹̺̼̩̱̹͛̌̾ͮ̓̇̒̾́k̵̡̪̙̳̞̭̭̜͎͒͛̑ͣͅ;̶̦̭͍̼͇̰̞̂ͪ̑ͯͧ̓̈̓ͮͨ̉͑͆ͩͤͦ̚͘͜j̨͌̍͑ͫͣͨ͂̏́͂́͡͝҉͎̯̗͙͍̺͚͇͇̹a̯͔̗̙̤̮̟̜̙͓̤̝̦̟͎̞̗̤͍͌̎ͣͥ̓̅͆̋̐͒̒̍̑̈ͬ͟s̸̪̗̜͓̣̩̪̱̦̗̤̹̝̐͒͆͆̍̔̀͗̈̏̿͠ͅlͧ̇̈́͌̈̊ͯ̚͜͏̶̝̲̯̲̘̖̣̬̟͖̙̭͕̗̹̮͕͎k̢̢̼̪̳͓͈̞̖̰̠̳̻̥͙͇̞̻̥̖̃ͩ̅͊ͣ̾̎̌̂ͪ͘j̹͇̳̞̫͓̪̩͔̤͉̭̪̹̮͐̒͐ͦ͑͑̽ͤ͋̍ͧ͛̒͜͜͝ḓ̵̙͎̖̯̞̜̞̪̠̼̞̠͎̼͓͋ͮ͌͆̀͜ͅk̜̺͚̻͋̀̋̍̕͜͟͞f̞̩̬͖͖̗̝̬̼̟̖̭̣͓͋ͦ͒͆̔ͧͥͤͤ́͘l̒͆̑̓̒͂͑͆͗̏̄̊͋́҉̯͓̰͚;̡̛̠̼̥̦͚͕͔̦̫̤̅͒ͬ͌ͪ̐̈́ͦ̈́̋͛̆̓͜a̋̋̆̑̓̐̇ͤ̋̂ͯ̓҉̵̢̡̱̦̘͖͞jͬ̌͆ͩ͏҉̵̶̯͕̰͔̕l̴̠͙͔̳͔̺̀ͯ̌ͮ͛͟͜k̴̬̝̹̀̈͊ͣ̐͆̔͋ͥ́̏̉ͩ͐̀s̵͙̭̮̻͈̻̮̺͈̳̬̦̣̘ͣ͆ͭ̎̀̐̈́̓̔ͨͭ͊͛ͤ̔͋͜͠ͅd̈́̈̆ͮ̓̀̀ͬ̓͑͐ͥ̑ͦ̑͌̇̈͞҉̪̳͕̫͔͝j̛̠̯͉̪̟̣͕͇̞̮̲̮̤͖̓ͪͧ̏ͯ̀̑̍̐̓͊̀̀̚͘f̶̧̝̤͖̣̬̤͖̬̦̭̼͂ͥ̋̀͂ͬ͒͟ͅl̴̽̑ͪ́ͥ͋ͥ̈͞҉̶͔̗̳̦̭̼͍͕͓͈̮̱̭͈k̶̛ͪ̆̀̉͌ͩ̌̈ͤ̒ͪ̔ͪͧ̅̎̚͝͏̟̗͔̠̜͈͖̲͞;̘͉̲̼͉̘̯̞͕̣̗̙̞͉̗ͫͣ̿̄̍ͩͤ͟͢͡s͒ͮͩ̐͂̈́̈̍ͭ̈́ͯͤ̋̽͋̂̽̚҉̵̛̠̙̤̗̤͙̯̦͕̯͇͡͝ͅj͌ͫ̏͌̇ͥͦ͋͒ͬ̀ͧ͒ͫ̔̽͏̴̠̟͚͙͝ͅả̶̛̯̗̤̥̪͍͍̹̰̪͈̥ͪ̍ͩ̀͆ͧ̏ͪ̀̓͑͞l͇̙͓̻͓̪̩̣͚̰ͪ̒̃͑̍̉͋̓ͥ̈́͊͗̂͛̉͠ķ̣̠̮͉̲̺͈̋ͥ̔̓̋ͤͩ̉̋̅̂ͧ̕͢͠d̶̞̼̠͛͊́ͭ̋ͫ̓͗̌́͝ͅj̸̷̨͎̼̩͚̼̯͙̓͊̓ͦ̀f̵̶̷̛͎̜̜̣̙̘̺̩͕̼̙̱̲̦̹̩̉̿̑ͩ́͛͌͒̓͋̈́̅ͪ͂̈́̆̆n̨̜̙̗̗̜̳͕̟͔̲̝͙̩̺̉ͤ͂̎̓s̴̏̔͆̾́͒̈́̏̅͑̌̈̂̋̀̚̕҉̝̣̥̦͔̳͚̮̼̺̲̺̘͇̭ͅa̡̪͓̼̜̣͙̘̞̜̘̤͍̦̞͎̺̜͈̣͌̓͂͊ͥ̽̑̒̚j̬̥͎̗̮̺̹͚̟͔̳̲͗̎̆̓͐̾̓ͯ̈́̔̆̏̕͢͞͠͠d̴̳̗̤͕̞̲͋͋͒́͛̀̎͗͐͌̆́n̶̡̪̰͕̝̮̱̩̥̬̘͓͎͓̦̬̥͔̯̊̐̐̒͑̋̓̓̌͑̇̇̚͢͡ḟ̸̷̢̪͎̠̣ͤ̉̂j̓͋̔ͤ̋͛̀͋̄͒ͪ́́̕͘͏̛̻̖͙͈j̸̧̦̳̮̯̭̩̙̗͕̱̩͇̞̓̈̏̊̊̒̓̍̏̆̑ͥ̓̾͊̕͜a̴̸͇̝̼͓͙͙̺͚̮̝͐̋͆͛̽̀̚ͅs̢̖̞̫̪̱̹͎̯̪̿͗ͬ̐̓̇̐́ķ̴̩̪͍̘̫͔̝̻͇ͩ̋̇͌̓̌̽ͪͤͩ͊ͨͯͤ;̷̢̠̯̯̥̝̦͕̻͚̪̘͖͎̲̗̻̍ͬͭ̀̎ͣ̅ͦ̈́̐̃̇̿̉̊ͅf̢̛ͩ̉̇̈́́̐͡͏͚͓̮̗͚̰̤̺̯̞̗̼͖̞̻d̡̧̛̛̜͎̪̳͙̯̭̻̿̊̀ͮͭ̉ͧ́l̴̺̺͓̲̓ͧ̈́̚͡͝j̛͆ͩ̌ͩ̐͋ͭͭ̈͏͡҉̮̪̘̯͔̣͕̙̫̫͓̳̤ͅͅl̶̘̠̫͓̟̼̯̻͓͎̳̙̘͇̦͈ͮͤͩͮ͋̑ͧ̾̊̍̀͢s̢̛̙͔̞͙̣̼͗̓ͨ̓̽͑ͥ̊̅͠d̒͋ͣͨ͋̀͢͏͓̥̤̘̫͍̗̩̮̦̩͢͞l͒ͪ̈̌ͫ͒̏̉̓ͮ̍̽̆ͣ͂͏͇̖̰͎̬̰͕̮̭̟j̸̴̳̠̩̩̪̲͓͕͚͚͔̱͉̙͗̄͌̃̍̃̿̃ͬͤ̃ͮ̾̎̃̀͢ḷ̴̛̬̙̭̮̩͍̳̱̻̪̭̳̳̬̙̻̈́͋̋̄ͪ͌͌ͬͩ̏͋̑̉͋̿ͦͅk̷̢̲͕̦̳̫̃̈ͦ̈́͆ͨͦ̈́̈̑̿ͮ̑̐̿̓͑͘͝j̸̱̘͙̲̮̘̳̫̠͉̠͈̮̮̗̹̙͛ͬͮ͛̋͗̎̔̈̊̉ͨ͞ą̵̛̰̺͎̩̥͉̟͚͉͇̻͎̥͕̠͈ͭ̽͐͋ͪs̴̡̙̠̮̼͎̭̺̬͆̑́̇͘l̷̡͇̥̦̥̫̭̙͍̳̝̩̗ͬͨ̋̽͋͆ͦ̚͡k̵̛̻͙̫̳̠̲͉̖̯̬̲̻̼͆ͤ̏͆ͧͩ̽j̵̶̵̛̣̩͎̿͒ͭͤ͋̏ͫ͑̈́͌̑ͣ̑ͧ̅̿͝fͩ͑͒̒̂͌ͤ̒̾ͤ̄ͦ̽̄̇͟͏̙̖̘̘͉̦͘͠ͅͅ;̸̛͔͎̟̠̠̯̩͕̞̰͎̣͗ͨ͆̈́ͧ̋̅͛ͦͩ̄͊̑l̟͍̖͈͖͕͎̗̣̯ͫ͗͂̾̊̽ͨ͋ͫ̀͢ḳ̷̡̗̩̩̠̖̩̱̯͎̱̩̱́͑ͫ̾̒́̊ͅa̢̡̼̮͕̗̰͇̱̪̖̣̞̙͉͈͉̳̠͛ͩͤ̈́͊͂̿ͯͭ̃̊͌͛̉͋̆͋͡j̵ͦ͆ͬ͗̈́̌ͪ͗͐͊͌ͨ̋͂̄͏̹͈̲̯̳̫̜̯͖̬̪̳̥͓̠s̵̨̢̮̹͈̥͕͖̫͈̣̘̹͉͖̩̥̣ͨ̋́͐̊͛ͣͭ̈͊̍̐̎̃̽͛ͣͨ̚͟ͅd̵̷̓ͬ̈ͯ͂͊͒̉͐ͣ͌́ͥ͂̚҉̷͔̘̳̬̫͚͟ĺ̛͖͓̪̼̥̯͔̖̲̖͓͍̬͓̝̾̏͐̉̇ͥͭ̑̓̌͐̏̋ͭ̚͡͞ķ̵̢̹͉͓̜̖̗̘̞͈̖̽ͫ͑ͮ͊̄ͭ͂̿ͫͣ͒̊̑̍͗̂͢j̛̙͇̫͖̞̪̫̻ͤͬ̔ͪͮ̂ͮ͋͋͜͟͟͝ͅf̴̶̨͖͖̻̺̟̥͕̰͚͍̾̓̑ͤ̋̋͐̾̈́̌ͮ͝͝ͅl̴̼̬̰͔̩̭̤͚̩̰͍͔̥͈̯ͮ̏̄͌̄ͪͨ̔ͧ̀̑̓ͨ̚̚͢͟͠͞k̢̛̥̫͈̳͖̰̠͖̤͍̩̣͑͐̓̽̍̒̔̾̀͐͡;ͥ͌ͭ̌҉̧̠̙̪̦͓͖̩̳͜j̶̛̛͔̺͙ͨ̔̑̌ͥ̀͢ͅą̶̴͖̹̺͈̳̙̗̠̜̬̖̞̯̿̇ͥ͒͊̾̃́ͯ͗̑̔̌͝ͅs̸̵̢̧̡̥͇͕̬̱̳͔̖̫̰̳̜̩̬̏̾̀ͭ̔̽̐̏̆͒͐̉̋̃͋ͨl̨̟̱̻̜͉̩̫̞͍͎̠̝͔̙̰̭̟̱̪͊ͤ̓͆ͨ̄͒͗̕͢͠ḱͩ͑̌͘҉̷͔̹̫̼̫̖̲̮̝͈͜  

Yea, for Steam Early Access, I would pay up to $30 USD.  Let's not forget, it is ALPHA.

500€.

Yea, for Steam Early Access, I would pay up to $30 USD.  Let's not forget, it is ALPHA.

rocket will have to owe me a dollar

Just kidding, I'd be willing to pay up to 30 dollars. Any more is just asking for a bruising >:(

It won't be released this year...Keep that in mind and if it comes out you will be pleasantly surprised. :P

I just pulled all my money out of my bank. Why're--WHY are you doing this to me, DayZ Standalone Early Access?

If it doesn't come out then Rocket posting that video was a really stupid move.

I think expecting his fanbase to be rational and not make mountains (ERMERGERD STERNDELERN) out of molehills (a silly hype-train video) was the real bonehead move on his part.

• Like 5

the price needs to be reasonable. matt said many moons ago in a video it would be like 18 euro. i would pay upto 15 pounds english any more than that sorry it aint being brought. not for alpha and how long some of BI games take to get sorted out. arma 2 took like 3 or 4 year to get rightish some of the issues are still there now. arma 3 exactly the same i wont even play that mess.

• Like 1

I think expecting his fanbase to be rational and not make mountains (ERMERGERD STERNDELERN) out of molehills (a silly hype-train video) was the real bonehead move on his part.

Oh wait, I agree.

Edited by twinturbonet
  • Like 1

I personally think he should just shut up about things of that nature until its ready for release. I mean have you seen this thread when ANYTHING is posted? 

• Like 2

I personally think he should just shut up about things of that nature until its ready for release. I mean have you seen this thread when ANYTHING is posted? 

Yes, I have. And people go bonkers. Rocket shouldn't be held accountable for the silliness of the fanbase. Especially when he said, and I paraphrase "Take what I say literally, when we post a picture of three bullets, that is a picture of three bullets.That's all. We don't do hints".

I'm hoping we get a dayZ daily today, not off rocket in particular but maybe Hicks?

Yes, I have. And people go bonkers. Rocket shouldn't be held accountable for the silliness of the fanbase. Especially when he said, and I paraphrase "Take what I say literally, when we post a picture of three bullets, that is a picture of three bullets.That's all. We don't do hints".

That whole 'three bullet theory' was, quite literally insane.

• Like 2