SmashT

November Round-up

How are people getting on the SA server they cannot be dev's with goofy ass names like that are online right now >< i wants on!

Who says they can't be devs? We all know you can easily change your nickname in Arma...

How are people getting on the SA server they cannot be dev's with goofy ass names like that are online right now >< i wants on!

Goofy names like what?

• Like 3

So...... how's the alpha?

yeah klesh, spill the beans 

I'm not at liberty to say. :o

• Like 7

I want to believe that release is so close that my voicing a desire for a key would be pointless.

But yeah, that.

OMG, GAME IS GONNA GET RELEASED SOONZ

Nah, I bet they will be testing for around a month and a half before we see some kind of release.

Nah, I bet they will be testing for around a month and a half before we see some kind of release.

You might just be right.  It might take a month and a half.  Or you might be wrong, AND IT COMES OUT IN 30 SECONDS!!!!!

• Like 2

You might just be right.  It might take a month and a half.  Or you might be wrong, AND IT COMES OUT IN 30 SECONDS!!!!!

You just blew my mind.

You just blew my mind.

It turns out I was wrong.  It wasn't thirty seconds from when I posted. bummer.  but hey, it could be the next 30 second interval  :)

Takin' the "hype" train back to the soul train...

Awwww yeah. I probably should've applied for that DayZ radio station job. Ah, well, I hope they let helicopters have loudspeakers.

• Like 1

Guys, i dreamed about being in the world of DayZ last night. I entered some building looking for some food, then i meet a guy. I yelled FRIENDLY!!!! But he killed me and i woke up. 

DayZ is coming out this month, this has to be a sign. Or it can be a sign that i need to visit an asylum.

• Like 4

How do I get into the alpha?

HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHA

You can thank me later.

Edited by ZlobaRUS54
  • Like 2

How do I get into the alpha?

Shouldn't you better be asking how to get out of it again?

Shouldn't you better be asking how to get out of it again?

No - there was an error while he was connecting to the test server and something went wrong.

Since the 'incident' he has been roaming, looking, searching for a way to join the shovel-filled fun house that is the SA.

From time to time I can still hear him in my head 'OoooOOooooOOOooo..'.

Every time it chills me to the bone. Every time.

No - there was an error while he was connecting to the test server and something went wrong.

Since the 'incident' he has been roaming, looking, searching for a way to join the shovel-filled fun house that is the SA.

From time to time I can still hear him in my head 'OoooOOooooOOOooo..'.

Every time it chills me to the bone. Every time.

I see,, so just take the red pill. You'll be running in Alpha in no time. Say hi to everyone.

SHIT WE GOT SPAM SON! I think, though i doubt a 24yo rusian chick, who is advertising for a dating site, and freely giving out her email and skype on a forum like this, would be on here.

EDIT: Spam and my quote deleted.

Edited by Dchil

SHIT WE GOT SPAM SON! I think, though i doubt a 24yo rusian chick, who is advertising for a dating site, and freely giving out her email and skype on a forum like this, would be on here.

Shit people will do for an Alpha key! 

Shit people will do for an Alpha key! 

me or spammer?