SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

And maybe a whole lot more to come at that point ;)

I wish I could recognize the other guns the other survivors are holding in the background.

(Is that a US Patch on that person holding the Mosin Nagant?)

That seems to be the case. The clothing looks great and extremely varied. I wonder if they can easily move arma 3 items over to SA?

Anyone noticed Frankie is playing? o.o

bfQoEYO.png

Edited by Aporis
  • Like 1

In regards to different sounds being implemented in the Standalone; Rocket has said this.

Rocket: "All sounds and even parts of the sound engine are being replaced. This won't occur until our new audio designer we are hiring starts work."

(Source here: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1pj308/sa_an_urgent_appeal_changing_the_footstep_sounds/)

Oh my God! So no release before sound system is fixed?

Anyone noticed Frankie is playing? o.o

bfQoEYO.png

The same guy who used script cheats in DayZ is allowed into the DayZ Standalone? /GG Rocket!

Fuck this my life is over!

Nerd-Rage.gif

• Like 1

The same guy who used script cheats in DayZ is allowed into the DayZ Standalone? /GG Rocket!

Man i was about to say the same, I still don't know who to belive but im 55% sure he is haxorz

Give me one day and i do every sound for this game a capella.

• Like 2

Yes, it is a Mosin-Nagant. We've known about it for a while. Glad to see it's still on tap for screens.

Yes, it is a Mosin-Nagant. We've known about it for a while. Glad to see it's still on tap for screens.

What? xplan!

Troll names have been removed and are no longer allowed.

Testers have been told.

• Like 8

Everyone is going crazy over BF4, this would be the perfect time to release!

:)

Don’t say that you’ll get blamed for making too many assumption and a troll will eat you. That was my thinking slip it out but then your saying everyone is interested in BF4 when obviously there are real cool cats who are not interested in BF.

Troll names have been removed and are no longer allowed.

Testers have been told.

So it truly wasn't Frankie? Good!

• Like 1

So it truly wasn't Frankie? Good!

You should have seen Rockets face when SergeyTitov connected

• Like 21

Considering sound is so important in this, is this not a massive indication we are months off final release. Especially when they still have to bring the new guy in.

I’d say March 2014 for SA first full release. Thankfully I don’t have a rig till then but hay that’s just me. I was planning to follow the game through the streamers that are such a good outlet and lets face it the Mod only got to the point due to its popularity because of the uptake of the early streamers as Rocket said.

Considering sound is so important in this, is this not a massive indication we are months off final release. Especially when they still have to bring the new guy in.

I’d say March 2014 for SA first full release. Thankfully I don’t have a rig till then but hay that’s just me. I was planning to follow the game through the streamers that are such a good outlet and lets face it the Mod only got to the point due to its popularity because of the uptake of the early streamers as Rocket said.

You mean the alpha release or v1.0 release? Rocket has said that better audio comes pretty last maybe around beta or something.

If v1.0 your March sounds very optimistic.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Off final release? Yes of course, but isn't that a given? 

Bah, everyone blowing everything out of proportion!

All-aboard the drama train!