SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

SHUT UP FRAGGLE AND GIVE ME THE SA OR I'LL THROW THIS KITTEN FROM A MOUNTAIN.

cute_baby_kitten.jpg

WHAT, YOU THINK I WON'T!?

EDIT; on a serious note, that quote from Wayze is actually hilarious. Can we start shipping forum members to Reddit yet or is that not PC?

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 3

I don't think a lack of players is the problem here. My guess would be that that god damned bubble may have some nasty side effects.

Do you also think that network bubble collision causes collapse of the Higgs wave function?

WTF is that?  I wondered why you were PMing me making no sense.  PS has a lot to answer for.

Has everyone here actually gone mental?  Oh well, was only a matter time.

You can have my beans, but rest assured. They're not soaked in Tomato juice. They're just sweaty. 

• Like 1

WTF is that?  I wondered why you were PMing me making no sense.  PS has a lot to answer for.

Has everyone here actually gone mental?  Oh well, was only a matter time.

Anyhoo, keep it up, so many wrong assumptions here based on very limited info.  I guess something has to fill the information vacuum.

We both now the truth! Your empire will fall soon.

• Like 3

I'm thinking europe, Japan, Russia, etc..I may have the concept of time zones mixed up >_< always thought it was at least 8 hours ahead all the way in Europe here..

From looking at the earth from top (north) down it would appear to turn counter clockwise. Therefor the new day will always start 'east' of you. There two kep meridians (those north/south lines on the globe) the IDL "International date line" and the PM "prime meridian" IDL kinda splits the pacific ocean, where as the PM splits Greenwhich. There are other "PM's" as there is no reason why they can not be arbitrary, however the Greenwich PM is the meridian used to set clocks (every time is based on UTC or Greenwich mean time). Traveling east is always going 'forward in time' and heading west is always going 'back in time' (really only turning clocks forward/backward no actual time travel) Thats what 'jet lag' is all about.

• Like 1

I wonder how many people on this forum are on the same page as me.

200-Channels-And..-Nothing-But-Cats.jpg

• Like 9

Also, congratulations on being the biggest tool on the forum.

Boohoo, a guy from the UK called me a tool. What's next, a Chav gonna call me uncivilized?

Please don't try relate to me.

A "buddy" of Rocket?

We're lovers, actually.

I think this needs rolling onto November's feed, when you're ready SmashT.

• Like 2

We're lovers, actually.

I think this needs rolling onto November's feed, when you're ready SmashT.

Preaching to the choir!

I was going to say though, does anyone have an idea in the image of polania from the start of the thread (the WIP polana picture) what the yellow field towards the lower right corner is? I keep thinking a grave site....

Peeps, seriously.  Get back on topic.

But Fraggle, the topic is "October Roundup..." Its now November... The roundup of October has been discussed to where nothing even remains of the horse.

I think the thing I am going to miss the most in the zombie apocalypse are peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Hey Dev-Team, I really don't get the information blackout anymore. I mean, I could understand the motivation behind it at first, but I think it is wrong to let the community in the dark for so long. The arc of suspense has been rising to a level, where it will become hard for you to come out with anything else but good news IMHO.

The only reason I could think of why an information blackout is still necessary is a certain kind of risk that could keep the game from being released any time soon - that you ran into complications you don't want to talk about, because it could be embarrasing and that you are trying to solve these issues, but can't tell if they can be solved to a satisfactory level.

Speculation galore...it didn't want to get entangled, but it's really hard to turn a blind eye to the current situation and just do something else, as a release seems so imminent...I don't want to miss it.

Edited by Grabarz

This just in..."Curgon found to be shooting new spawns on his private server, more at 5. Lets go to weather"

Ha!

Wait. People seriously thought it was going to be released at halloween? And now some of you are pissed off because nothing happened at that imaginary deadline?

Like, really? Ithought it was sarcasm

You cannot possibly be this deluded

• Like 2

Wait. People seriously thought it was going to be released at halloween? And now some of you are pissed off because nothing happened at that imaginary deadline?

You would be amazed at what people believe in this day and age.

• Like 1

Yeah, I get a kick out of the rumor trolls. I am sure the next guessed one is Black Friday and then its X-Mas, then New years, then Valentines day, etc etc.

• Like 3

Nope, I thought it would be out when the network bubble would be solved. Which it seems to be...all we get are little teasers that couldn't be interpreted as a anything less than convincing that a release is just around the corner.

• Like 2

Told you so.. 30 pages back

Edit: make that 75 pages 0.o

Edited by PXXL
  • Like 2

Told you so.. 30 pages back

Edit: make that 75 pages 0.o

The hype trains, they cross a good deal of rail pages before someone is able to throw a penny on them and send the whole charging thing a flying and onto it's side.

To be fair, it's no surprise people are getting a bit excited the cock teasing tweets, pictures and testing ever since "Final Lap". That was the 28th of Sep when he said that.

Edited by -lOldBoyl-
  • Like 7

To be fair, it's no surprise people are getting a bit excited the cock teasing tweets, pictures and testing ever since "Final Lap". That was the 28th of Sep when he said that.

The dev team are a bunch of fatties. Takes 'em over a month to run a lap.

• Like 1