rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

Hey that website (www.gamehypeXtreem.com) doesn't exist.

It's like you made it up or something.

It sounded good as well.

Anyway.....back on track.....

must...resist...posting...tracks....

*Rages about "postponing" release*

*Yells about the game being a scam*

*Stomps foot in frustration*

*Cries about orlok taking away the cookies* 

So close, but you didn't quite stick the landing. Here's what the judges were looking for:

tumblr_mgml1nEpCa1rj6x9po1_250.gif

• Like 2

Dean,

What will the release process be? will it be a post on the forums, a popup on steam, im just sitting here, checking 4-5 websites every day to see when it will be released.

There is no conspiracy. No lies, even if you believe there to be. It's your problem not ours or the rest of the community as a whole.

You never know man. 

Dean,

What will the release process be? will it be a post on the forums, a popup on steam, im just sitting here, checking 4-5 websites every day to see when it will be released.

Most facts will pop up on here, his Twitter, or the DayZ Dev Tumblr first. I would expect that it will be easier to guess a release time after the internal review at the end of the month. 

Dean,

I really hope it will be quietly released and you will just innocently see DayZ under the Early Access area on Steam.

• Like 1

I really hope it will be quietly released and you will just innocently see DayZ under the Early Access area on Steam.

That's going to remain quiet for a total of about 10 seconds

• Like 1

Well according to Generalisimo Melchett no one cares for the Standalone anymore so i would expect a nice quiet release with about 14 people buying alpha access.

• Like 6

Well according to Generalisimo Melchett no one cares for the Standalone anymore so i would expect a nice quiet release with about 14 people buying alpha access.

Like the "good old days" when there were only a couple of servers to choose from and they were always full :D

• Like 2

I really really really really hope this happens. :D

15 my mom just said the neighbour is going to buy it.

• Like 29

My aunt Mayvis said she'll take one too.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Make that 16, I'm getting two in case I get banned for using my hax.

• Like 4

Make that 16, I'm getting two in case I get banned for using my hax.

I'm getting two so I can provide overwatch for myself when i'm doing my loot runs.

• Like 1

im buying the gamescon edition out 21st august R.R.P 15 Euro .

I'm buying one, I count 22

Hey Norris, I know you from Forumfield, i'm Simple_Epicness.

But back on topic, I think 22 copies sold will be good enough for Rocket. I'd be happy with 22.

Needs 4 pack option.

I've got mine but I want to send gifts to the rest of my French Mercenary Intervention Group.

23, i hate even numbers. This is going nearly as good as Diddums youtube subscriptions...nearly.

• Like 2

French Mercenary Intervention Group.

Why do I get the image of a bunch of guys shouting 'charge' but running in the opposite direction of the action? :rolleyes:

• Like 2