rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

15 my mom just said the neighbour is going to buy it.

And then those 15 of us will serve as zombie bait for Rocket and his band of NZSAS... Mercy!

Edit: horrific typo. Inb4 the grammar SS bears down on me.

Edited by HazZarD87

Hey Norris, I know you from Forumfield, i'm Simple_Epicness.

But back on topic, I think 22 copies sold will be good enough for Rocket. I'd be happy with 22.

I must be gettin famous, I got banned from the Forumfield for a year so I'm exploring some other forums :)

Dean should be happy with 22 sales, it shouldn't be too hard to narrow down the hackers either which is always good news.

Make that 16, I'm getting two in case I get banned for using my hax.

Getting banned in a VAC game? Hah, that won't happen...

Also, make that 23, since I know 8 people who will buy DayZ!

Edited by TSAndrey

It sure will, if you use half a year old public stuff.. ;)

Also, make that 23, since I know 8 people who will buy DayZ!

Make that 24!! If I were Dean I'd be overjoyed at a 24 player rate. It would surely make me rich!

My god you've got a talent for talking out of your arse.

Development pace has been very rapid and as information gets prepared for a devblog, inevitably things change.

It takes a few minutes to make a post with a screenshot or two, you're not developing 24/7 so at the end of a day sit down for a minute and go...

"hey guys we haven't got much to show, but we're in the process of looking at x, y and z."

Consider that we're sat waiting to spend money on a game we are really looking forward to and appreciate your efforts.

We aren't asking for a lot, just communication.

Lambos and herpes await!

Or he might just be able to afford this

wo1PJZ6.jpg

• Like 4

My god you've got a talent for talking out of your arse.

It takes a few minutes to make a post with a screenshot or two, you're not developing 24/7 so at the end of a day sit down for a minute and go...

"hey guys we haven't got much to show, but we're in the process of looking at x, y and z."

Consider that we're sat waiting to spend money on a game we are really looking forward to and appreciate your efforts.

We aren't asking for a lot, just communication.

Oh shut up you Impatient childish teenager. Dean owes you not a damn thing.

Edited by Jeston
  • Like 1

Or he might just be able to afford this

wo1PJZ6.jpg

You know you owe me a 10-second car, right?

• Like 4

Because you have pre judge misconceptions.

We are a Hit Squad.

erm

I dunno if you were thinking the same thing i was..but it goes a little bit like this..

We are a Hit Squad

Our base is in Tulga

Maybe it's catching ?

Oh shut up you Impatient childish teenager. Dean owes you not a damn thing.

wait....anew forum member who's not bitching about the dev-blogs or SA release?IT'S A SIGN FROM THE GODS

wait....anew forum member who's not bitching about the dev-blogs or SA release?IT'S A SIGN FROM THE GODS

Erm

Erm

they're everywhere!what is this new phenomenon!?

This is WUNDERBAR!

Thanks Rocket...

And I apologise for the mean things I said out of my anger....

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus

I was wondering of you could show of female models and hopefully they can wear ghillie suit's in standalone?

I remember the days when all servers where occupied 50/50, the good old days....

DayZ right now, is as dead as a person that just got ran over by a 600 tons cargo train in the middle of a hot desert surrounded by Jihad warriors.

How can people still support this disrespecting clown that doen't give a shit about his supporting community? All the community asks is just every now and then some information about the progress and all we get is "We are working on it", that's it. For almost year....

Biggest problem of all is that this community is getting smaller and smaller and the hype we had one year ago is completly gone. No one gives a shit about DayZ anymore and the people that do give a shit are tired of this endless list of bugs, superannoying zombies, lack of information and almost no progress.

For me there is just one reason why there is almost no information: there is simply no progress. If they would make progress then this game would have been released half a year ago and it makes sense: how can you develop a game when all you do is travelling? If DayZ would be once of BI's biggest names they would certainly post more info but no... nothing from BI, almost nothing from Rocket himself.

Jesus Christ....

Call of duty takes more than a year to make and produce....And you expect DayZ to be out in less than a year?!...

fn4V0wO.gif

And don't you mean tonnes? I thought tons were used to measure up to 100, not 600...Correct me if im wrong.... 

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus
  • Like 1

I was wondering of you could show of female models and hopefully they can wear ghillie suit's in standalone?

I don't think there will be ghillie suits in SA. I think they want to focus on common items more than tactical spec ops stuff. I also recall rocket mention you can like pick up grass and ressources from the ground, so maybe crafting a ghillie suit would be a thing? but then it would become a very common item if you just need grass to craft it?

I don't think there will be ghillie suits in SA. I think they want to focus on common items more than tactical spec ops stuff. I also recall rocket mention you can like pick up grass and ressources from the ground, so maybe crafting a ghillie suit would be a thing? but then it would become a very common item if you just need grass to craft it?

I think its alot more common for ghillie suits to be made of wool, cloth scraps and not just grass.

I like the idea of crafting heaps but hope some things still stay late game, if you need to stay hidden you should have some of the best stuff in the game.

I just want to say to all the people pissed about the rocket and co going back on the release dates and hating on the dev team:

1. No 'date' was actually given but more of a time-frame of when they would like to release it (Well that's the way I see it)

2. Why don't you go build a game from scratch, one with the same sort of scale, the same amount of depth, with as much content, with same amount detail and quality, and see how long it takes.

Edited by drake409

I just want to say to all the people pissed about the rocket and co going back on the release dates and hating on the dev team:

1. No 'date' was actually given but more of a time-frame of when they would like to release it (Well that's the way I see it)

2. Why don't you go build a game from scratch, one with the same sort of scale, the same amount of depth, with as much content, with same amount detail and quality, and see how long it takes.

The game is far from being built from scratch.

• Like 1

The game is far from being built from scratch.

it's also far from being just a "mod"

Edit: FYI I'm involved with a few other SA games being developed as well as large A2 mods.

Dayz is coming on in leaps and bounds. The time it's taken to get this far is IMHO very short indeed.

L

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2