mattlightfoot

DayZ Developer Blog 8th March

Look at all these kids, asking for the thread to be shut... Just because my mad Photoshop skills r stylin on u!!1!!11one!

Kids, i wish lol.

With Rocket away Matt'll be too busy partying and playing KSP to blog anything devwise.

You weren't objective. You're using too much moderator power here. You should insult Matt as a normal person.

Just kidding...

I'd be positively surprised if the devblog comes today. I've already turned myself to wait for the next week :P

• Like 4

I was gonna say, my rule of thumb is if there's no devblog by the time I get back from the pub at lunch, there's no devblog today.

From twitter :) :

Jared White:

"Awesome to see that you're gearing up. Will be quite the accomplishment! Btw, do you know if we're getting a dev blog soon?"

Dean Hall, 7h ago:

" been leasing with the team yesterday so I am preparing one as we speak"

So, prepare yourself for a devblog in about two weeks... :D

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 2

Aaaaaaaand back on topic, again please. We've all had a good chat with Herbster and he's probably now well aware many people here (not everyone though) disagree with him, let's not drag it out any longer. :)

Now where's the f***ing devblog?

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

I basically skipped pages 68 thru 74. I am now at 75. New dev blog would be great today!

Let's not distract Production Assistant Matt from more important... stuff... The pizza is not going to order itself and u know.. programmers they always want pizza. Anyone demanding two hours of his time a week is sabotaging the standalone and therefore is a traitor and must be shot.

• Like 1

I just pretend there will never, ever, ever be another dev blog again...Then when one comes out it is a really pleasant surprise...Then I go back to never expecting one again...

It's kind of the same thing that I do with Half Life episodes...

• Like 6

Matt is online and looking at this topic! XD He walks among us!

Edited by Zarniwoop

I heard somewhere that we can summon Rocket by saying his name thrice, uninterrupted. Maybe it works with Matt.

Are you saying we need a bio-exorsist??

• Like 1

I basically skipped pages 68 thru 74. I am now at 75. New dev blog would be great today!

you missed the big update on page 69 and the fantastic interview with Rocket on page 71 :P

I heard somewhere that we can summon Rocket by saying his name thrice, uninterrupted. Maybe it works with Matt.

You have to turn the lights off and say it into a mirror. Come on man basic candyman principles always apply.

• Like 1

Also drawing circles on the floor with the blood of game developers and sitting in the middle of that, helps in dire situations.

• Like 3

I really wish they'd stop announcing these Dev Blogs and just go ahead and release them when they are ready.

• Like 2

No devblog...

tumblr_mbc9jtNv5o1qkabe5o1_400.jpg

Edited by Mitor

I really wish they'd stop announcing these Dev Blogs and just go ahead and release them when they are ready.

Agreed. Safe to assume every time Rocket says he is writing a blog update, it's anywhere from 2-6 weeks away from being posted.

• Like 4

I'd settle for a sceenshot or a few sentences (maybe both at once if we're lucky). It'd be nice to see something as opposed to nothing.