mattlightfoot

DayZ Mod 1.7.5.1 Update

I don't think the patrol pack should ever spawn since its everyone's starter pack.

You would think that since everyone has a partrol pack, that would mean it 'could' be found everywhere... That's why you have one. Or do you have the last remaining patrol pack on earth? /confused

Edited by CamP

Yeah, thats a bug (or not?)

Excellent post, sir! Simply brilliant! You should be awarded the Most Useful Comment award! In addition, you've increased your post count by 1! SIMPLY AMAZING SIRE! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! In all seriousness, use your brain, ponder for a few moments about what you are going to post, and then make your decision, instead of being a useless 12 year old who's trying to pointlessly inflate their own post count with pure, utter goose shit. That's right. I called your post a pure pile of sincere utter GOOSE shit.

It's obviously a bug/glitch, you god damn moron. (or not?)

PS: am I cool?

• Like 1

Excellent post, sir! Simply brilliant! You should be awarded the Most Useful Comment award! In addition, you've increased your post count by 1! SIMPLY AMAZING SIRE! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! In all seriousness, use your brain, ponder for a few moments about what you are going to post, and then make your decision, instead of being a useless 12 year old who's trying to pointlessly inflate their own post count with pure, utter goose shit. That's right. I called your post a pure pile of sincere utter GOOSE shit.

Chill ...take your medicine boy...Now!

• Like 5

And your any better ? Congrats on your +1 GOOSE shit post count.... lmao ;)

• Like 6

You would think that since everyone has a partrol pack, that would mean it 'could' be found everywhere... That's why you have one. Or do you have the last remaining patrol pack on earth? /confused

So you think it's valid that spawning an utterly useless item and therefore reducing the chance of something useful spawning is ok? Jeez, even cans have some use now, so a can > patrol pack as far as a spawn in concerned.

Please for the love of god enlighten me as to why an item that:

a] is given to a fresh character.

b] occupies a single slot (i.e. a character cannot carry/wear multiples)

should waste a slot on the loot table? About the only other item that I can think of that is similar is civilian clothing, but at least that serves a purpose in urban scenarios.

Edited by herbster

Chill ...take your medicine boy...Now!

And your any better ? Congrats on your +1 GOOSE shit post count.... lmao ;)

Thanks guys! Hopefully this (Rainbow)ING idiot gets what he deserves: GOOSE shit in the face.

PS:You are not cool.

Further to my previous, the two minute timer is far more amicable. Maybe too short a time but will see how it plays. I'm also really looking forward to the standalone, is the z changes a test to see how they should be implemented in standalone?

Edited by UberWiggett

Hahaha Oh my, I don't know if it's that I'm tired but I loved that respond.

I coudln't agree with you more. :)

Edited by Snilex

The backpacks are there for a reason why does everyone take it for granted new chars will always spawn with a backpack?

Simple, make it that as far as backpacks are concerned, only backpack types that don't spawn with a new character form part of loot tables. If in the **highly** unlikely event that a backpack isn't included in spawn loot, then all backpacks form part of the loot table. You could also refine it so only backpacks with number of slots >= freshspawn backpack actually form part of thw loot table too.

That solves the current issue of useless backpacks spawning purely to cater for the miniscule chance that a server new spawn loadout doesn't include a backpack.

Hey i don't know if this allready has been mentioned since i'm not in the mood to read all 42 pages , but is there a problem with tents not saving correctly with gear ? Cause i'm having this problem.

Can You please Get the original bandit skin back most players ive talked to is pissed because You removed it

Could we get an update on tents? Them being useless, and the duping situation have given me reason not to play, seems like a serious issue worthy of addressing

• Like 1

Duuh

Edited by Snilex

Wait what? You want to be able to dupe items? You know that that's not a legit argument. Duping is a form of cheating some might say. It's a broken mechanic in the game that let's you dupe items. Devs of a game where duping is common tend to correct that misstake by either banning players or fixing the glitch.

But are you saying you wont play anymore because they fixed a lazy ass, retarded noob glitch? Good we will not miss you, have a nice life, go play Call of Duty or play with your ponies.

What?

I think he is upset that this (1.7.5.1) update fubared tents again (although I believe that the sever admin can fix these problems, such as the tents duping again), making him not want to play as *we all know the problems with the duping of stuff*... Think you read that post wayyyy wrong.

My 2 cents, fwiw given the update is targeted for monday.

Likes - Zombies are now a threat. A wee bit too sensitive,but looks like that's being fixed. Vehicle vulnerability is great, with the exception of helos being beat to crap way too fast.

Dislikes - Backpacks and loot.

Having to go to mlitary locations for anything bigger than a 12 slot pack is ludicrous. Civilian stores have them all the time,

Loot is pretty flacid. Being a PvE-er myself, why bother looting?

Have had more player kills since the patch than in the previous 3 months of heavy playing. Tired of looking for rarely-existent, decent loot/backpacks and just decided to take it from others. Is that what you want, a PvP game?

Having said that, will continue to play and really look forward to the new patch.

Wait what? You want to be able to dupe items? You know that that's not a legit argument. Duping is a form of cheating some might say. It's a broken mechanic in the game that let's you dupe items. Devs of a game where duping is common tend to correct that misstake by either banning players or fixing the glitch.

But are you saying you wont play anymore because they fixed a lazy ass, retarded noob glitch? Good we will not miss you, have a nice life, go play Call of Duty or play with your ponies.

You sir need to learn to read ... serious...

I've noticed lower tier loot, such as basic pistols, are harder to find than much more powerful weapons like M4A1s and M16s.

Logic!

I know I read Monday the 25th as an estimated date for another patch or hotfix to deal with the issues in this patch. But if its going to take longer can we get a revert back to the previous patch til this patch is sorted out? That one's main flaw was being too generous with the loot, which as flaws go, is pretty easy to take. This one has alot of gameplay detracting bugs.

Thanks for your efforts - despite our complaining about this patch, I'm sure most on here would agree with me that your work is appreciated.

this patch was great but dayz is unplayable right now

every single day theres a hacker no matter the server, battle eye is useless, im gone till stand alone comes out. good luck all.

and like i said in another topic, bohemia shoudl watch out, theyre selling arma 2 collection using dayz mod as its driving force (the press release for arma 2 colletion mentions dayz 4 times while not saying a single word about arma 2 features), all while not mentioning a single time that the stand alone is suposed to come out soon. that is gonna disappoint a lot of people.

Edited by white

Everything i dont like about the zombies buggynes is summed up in this video.

Zombies ignoring entities, running trough everything: 03:04 , 04:40

It is almost impossible to take off in a heli because of zombies attacking the chopper: 16:52

If you were able to take off, your choppers windows will be damaged and therefore useless after server restart: 29:18

If they would fix this in a hotfix, the update would be way less frustrating and better to play.