mattlightfoot

DayZ Mod 1.7.5.1 Update

There are subsonic rounds out there. I've managed to keep myself supplied okay. Just have to have an empty tin can in your immediate possession to boil water- took me forever to find that out. Have yet to see a helicopter crash since the patch, myself. Tents did vanish- but maybe that's a particular server not updating right or something. I lost one, and one survived.

The business with Zeds and their hundreds of meters hearing is really driving me nuts. Hope the fix is in soon. Opening a can of soda inside of a building is sure disaster. It seems impossible to chat with players accross the server without being instantly overrun. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Should that work this way, or is there some way to chat outside of Zed hearing range? I should think if I'm talking to a stranger on the other side of Chernarus about some facet that isn't in-game through the chat, that this could happen outside of the game mechanics of Zed hearing, eh? It makes inter-activity with other players really tough.

Like the new realism with vehicles a lot. Very nice. Don't mind the Zed's communicating so much- if they wouldn't spot me crawling in the rain at great distance so darn easily. That's the big change needs to be made, and we will be a-ok.

The new combat locker seems odd to me. I didnt aggro any zombies, no shooting and stuff, and still I had to wait 30 secs ( even longer, those "seconds" are maybe 1.5-2 real seconds)in menu screen to abort. This is 30 seconds of doing absolutly nothing and standing around which can result in pretty deadly situation.

So is this the new "normal state"??

The new combat locker seems odd to me. I didnt aggro any zombies, no shooting and stuff, and still I had to wait 30 secs ( even longer, those "seconds" are maybe 1.5-2 real seconds)in menu screen to abort. This is 30 seconds of doing absolutly nothing and standing around which can result in pretty deadly situation.

where were you when you tried to log out?

again, I've yet to even see the log out timer. but I always log out in the woods (too many bad experiences logging back in, in the middle of a war zone)

Edited by daze23

you're right, I don't really like it, usually I kick myself from the server

This has been brought up so many times within the last 37 pages its a bug with the timer the timer is 90 secs not the displayed 30 secs. Its a bug we know about and a bug that's been fixed.

Zeds within 35 meters trigger a 30 sec timer.

Players within 6 meters triggers a 30 sec timer.

Shooting weapons, doing any action, being aggroed by zeds puts you into a combat state 30 sec timer.

Awesome???

Are you kidding me?

This new patch brings too many issues,btw! For example,you cant see Scoreboard,you cant harvest wood in forest...Really awesome.

• Like 1

Nice, I almost got killed by zombies. I really don't remember the last time that happened... :D

Stop whining about zombies being too hard, because they aren't. This is a zombie survival mod. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

One-kick-teleport-over-the-wall-zombie, killed me :D

I have massive lag problems after the update, but i think its my PC. Super comp. needed.

One-kick-teleport-over-the-wall-zombie, killed me :D

I have massive lag problems after the update, but i think its my PC. Super comp. needed.

It seems to be that many server experiencing problems with massive lag. This issue exist since 1.7.5.1

Hello everyone!

Is there a way I can bind epeen monitor to another key, since my keyboard is without numlock+scrolllock.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by usermcw

To the developers,

You guys are pure evil. Everytime I kill an animal and go to gut it, the Zombies around me argo. Damn them and the ability to smell fresh blood. I was turned in to Long-Pig Bacon.

Fired the Makrov and was swarmed. Excellent. Guns should really be a last choice.

The Zeds do need some work.

I feel they argo to easily, I have had it where the near ones walk right pass me, but somehow I catch the attention of one 200 feet away. But then they lose interest way too early.

They spawn insanely. Too quickly and too close. Example, I was was in a town and saw three Zeds spawn, waited for them to scoot, killing one. Entered the button and scavenged, then went to the building across the street and before I enter I see 3 more Zeds spawning at the same location. There should be a Mininum and maxinum distance for spawning. Once you clear an imeadiate area, shouldn't have to worry about Zeds coming out of that shack you were just at. Then also, some areas, that should only have a few Zeds, do to the spawning can increase to a very high number, example Castle Rog, which is way in the middle of nowhere, spawns Zeds over and over. Either that, place numerous tour busses near the castle.

Then I have had Zeds chargibg me, and suddenly, all dead and active Zeds just dissapear and Zeds start respawning near me.

One thing I would love to see is running across Zeds in the middle of no where, like in the woods.

WTB crossbow that doesn't suck

Funny you should mention that.

* [NEW] - Crossbow Quiver added - 6 arrow mag size. Bolts can still be picked up. --- Under going changes

• Like 6

* [NEW] - Crossbow Quiver added - 6 arrow mag size. Bolts can still be picked up. --- Under going changes

tCoqc27.png

I have also noticed more lag after patch....

I was in Gorka... And my ping seemed to climb with every zombie I agro'd. Wasn't the case before the patch... I could easily run threw any town and city and not feel any lag...

I7-2700

32gb ram

580gtx

SDD

Zombies agro doesn't seem to bad to me, but again I was playing when Zombies were worse than this... I personally love when zombies don't make a noise and sneak a bitch slap on your azz. Notice zombies getting hung up a their spawn points... Just sitting there.....

WOW! Totally awesome! Thanks for ruining the game! I liked every update before this one... but in this current update, you found a way to ruin the entire game top to bottom. Im not going to play this game anymore, Im not going to buy the standalone when it comes out, and I might even consider going and getting WarZ because Im assuming now that it is a far superior game.

• Like 1

WOW! Totally awesome! Thanks for ruining the game! I liked every update before this one... but in this current update, you found a way to ruin the entire game top to bottom. Im not going to play this game anymore, Im not going to buy the standalone when it comes out, and I might even consider going and getting WarZ because Im assuming now that it is a far superior game.

Guys... can you hear that? :o

No? Okay. It's probably nothing.

• Like 3

Guys... can you hear that? :o

No? Okay. It's probably nothing.

Now, now he ge gets an A+ for effort, totally awesome troll!

That's an excellent and much needed addition.

/kudos

Edited by Bandito

Has there been any word on when 1.7.5.2 will release?

Soon as we are done :-) if i give a date and miss it everyone will send more hate mail :-)

• Like 2

Soon as we are done :-) if i give a date and miss it everyone will send more hate mail :-)

*Ahem* We're not suppose to send Hate Mail until we have something genuine to Hate? When was this implemented? I'll be sure to send another letter about it immediately.