rocket

DayZ Devblog 25 Jan 2013

but if the information is all centralized where people can actually find it, how will we be able to send noobs on a wild goose chase by telling them to use the search function?

Lol, that lotr vid is epic XD

Yup! :)

In case anyone is wondering how do you play ingame, you can load a file with the notes information and "/play song" , or you can play using the keyboard:

Yup! :)

In case anyone is wondering how do you play ingame, you can load a file with the notes information and "/play song" , or you can play using the keyboard:

Now that's pretty cool, I love the whole playing notes via the keyboard option, now if only I could get Fruity loops to record what I push on the keyboard when I got that open! Rocket and the Dev Team! Please add this in =[ Edited by Toxiclegend

Buildings in the ground... hats in the butt... I think it would be hilarious if Rocket posted a blooper video.

Dev Blog postponed to Monday folks! I repacked the data and all the structures are below ground... wanted to take some video!
Had things all sorted on our capture computer. Then I needed to repack data so I could show a room filled with beans and looking stuff from tables, shelves, behind chairs, etc...

But I did something wrong and crapped out the packed data. So it's a packing issue, but not one that is best fixed on a Friday night.

Sorry guys, it sucks - but it will be worth it on Monday.

• Like 4

Lol that's where I got it from. STALKER and DayZ should be one game in it's own. <3

Actually, the developers are working on a game, based on stalker, that has "more survival aspects" as they say.

It's called Survarium. new company but same people afaik.

It will be a free to play MMOFPS. Beta is scheduled to be released end of 2013.

(DayZ SA, Survarium, Last Season of Breaking Bad... january just over and I already know this year will have a lot of waiting in it....dammit...)

Actually, the developers are working on a game, based on stalker, that has "more survival aspects" as they say.

It's called Survarium. new company but same people afaik.

It will be a free to play MMOFPS. Beta is scheduled to be released end of 2013.

(DayZ SA, Survarium, Last Season of Breaking Bad... january just over and I already know this year will have a lot of waiting in it....dammit...)

Yea, I've been following it on Facebook. We'll see how it goes. Since they decided not to go with STALKER 2 and instead with this game which is going to be free-to-play. I never like F2P games right off the bat so we'll see.

Dean Hall ‏@rocket2guns

Dev Blog postponed to Monday folks! I repacked the data and all the structures are below ground... wanted to take some video!

Rocket put it on Twitter!

I expect a video Dayz Standalone!

Had things all sorted on our capture computer. Then I needed to repack data so I could show a room filled with beans and looking stuff from tables, shelves, behind chairs, etc...

But I did something wrong and crapped out the packed data. So it's a packing issue, but not one that is best fixed on a Friday night.

Sorry guys, it sucks - but it will be worth it on Monday.

Well I guess, somethings can't be helped if it's a packing error then atleast they found it now rather than after the closed tests or something, it'll get fixed and done. One less thing to worry about :) Looking forward to the video, still hoping for a little gameplay footage of some of the new systems working :P

Edited by Toxiclegend

A VIDEO on DayZ SA!? OMG OMG OMG, a video? OH MY GOoooooDDDD :D HELL YEAAH! :D

That must be the dooms day... can't be so simple...

Edited by osallivan
  • Like 1

rocket, for the love of god, please consider bullet drop for sniper rifles while your team is developing the new engine!

rocket, for the love of god, please consider bullet drop for sniper rifles while your team is developing the new engine!

There is bullet drop.. If you're talking about zeroing, that exists in real life.

We need wind factors for long range sniping, the bullet drop in Arma is fine.

Wait, when is rocket releasing the video ?

Monday. No need to F5 the Tumblr :D

• Like 2

Monday. No need to F5 the Tumblr :D

even not a bit of F5 mashing ?? just for practising :blush: ..there are these voices laughing at me,telling me that I will miss all the news, screenshots and vids if I don't F5 all the time....

Edited by Private Evans

even not a bit of F5 mashing ?? just for practising :blush: ..there are these voices laughing at me,telling me that I will miss all the news, screenshots and vids if I don't F5 all the time....

THERE THERE!!

I have an auto refresh addon in mah FireFox browser that refreshes every 5 seconds :P

I sit back with some popcorn and coke, and wait...

Edited by osallivan

My au pair has been tasked with constantly monitoring tumblr, twitter and reddit, while I'm calming my nerves and clearing the bathroom.