lvg

[Forum] DayZ Community Heroes

Heya! I hosted the original brony meetup! :c

*edit*

Derpy, I checked the maximum bean-giving count by asking my friend to give me a bunch of beans.. the maximum amount of beans you can give out appears to be 30. :o

Yes you did, i just took it over ;)

Unfortunately the furry community vetoed Derpy, very petty in my opinion. :(

Wait what do you mean the "Furry Community?" they just opted to vote for me?? Probably becasue of the meetup i host, the amount of time i spend on the forums etc... im not overall fussed about being a Hero or not but you can't slate people for voting who they want no matter who they are.

Of course the Bronies may vote for me, i host the Brony meetup, makes perfect sense to me....

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 3

Unfortunately the furry community vetoed Derpy, very petty in my opinion. :(

Dallas, A.K.A. tales of a butthurt anti-brony.

Coming to a theater near you.

I vote for Derpy as hero!

Edit: The reasonsI think derpy should have it is because he hosted the meet-ups,he's generally a fun person to chill with,and He's given me delicious muffins [YES,Muffins!]

Not to mention how he is very flexible about behavior,and doesn't care about age.

Edited by Hipax
  • Like 1

Yes you did, i just took it over ;)

Wait what do you mean the "Furry Community?" they just opted to vote for me?? Probably becasue of the meetup i host, the amount of time i spend on the forums etc... im not overall fussed about being a Hero or not but you can't slate people for voting who they want no matter who they are.

Of course the Bronies may vote for me, i host the Brony meetup, makes perfect sense to me....

I have no idea, why you lost your yellow nametag nor am I in a position to veto you nor would I. I found it weird that you lost the title, so I cracked a joke. :)

• Like 1

I have no idea, why you lost your yellow nametag nor am I in a position to veto you nor would I. I found it weird that you lost the title, so I cracked a joke. :)

ahhh my bad... again Internet sarcasm... almost unreadable!

Well fingers crossed i may get the title back.... could always do with that extra inbox space ;)

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Unless Derpy was 'accidentally' given the Hero status, he was obviously given it [and thus in deservation at the time] for some reason [and then it was removed, not sure why].

So I vote for Derpy. I do not even have to put my reasons down.

Do I get da yerrow titurr if I create a zombie apocolypse?

EDIT: I vote for steak and potatoes.

Edited by Angryofficer
  • Like 1

Let's not forget Cherno Journo also. He's contributed quite a bit as a roving reporter.

I only came across this guy today, I really liked his videos and I would chuck a vote in for him.

Thanks for the kind words guys :) i'm just here to help keep the forums rolling and hopefully put some smiles on dials with my tales.

Couple of quick names..

Dotjosh for sure.

Cherno Journo.

Dr wasteland

Zeds dead baby used to be a forum goer a while back..Systemik and plenty of other contributors in the forum and the servers, like Derpy, Demon, Steak, Inception, and a hundred others.. so many newbs that get a hand up from good guys here. The guys who made the dayzdb map that also helped a lot of newbies, some of the first streamers who kicked up a ton of interest in the mod and broadened it's appeal. The mods who have managed this site through its hardcore daily meltdownz, there really is a lot of people who contribute directly and indirectly to the whole dayz cause. Its a good thaaang.

Go hard Dayz crew :beans:

• Like 6

If he was still active on these forums then I would vote DarkRaven123. Lol I'm going to vote him now anyway. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/48446-darkraven123/

He has made some really well great posts, especially his one outlining hackers [although I fear that may be a tad bit outdated].

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh Congrats to the one's who receive this honor!

This is a fantastic idea! +1 for Hetstaine for being to only one to comment my podcast thread lmao and also for contributing to seemingly 70% of the threads i read.

Edited by CF Donuts

dotjosh has been added due to his creation DayZ Commander

• Like 4

ImHo Het, Inception, & Derpy should be on that list!

Now how does one go about getting a black name? (cackles evilly)

Edit

Oh Cherno too!

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1

Sickboy, Sumrak and IceBreaker have been added.

So - why aren't they yellow anymore? Those stars look like they're indicators for them being 12.

So - why aren't they yellow anymore? Those stars look like they're indicators for them being 12.

It's a it in flux. The yellow made it difficult to see on the white IPB background setting some people use. And Orange is reserved for our Web Team.

It's a it in flux. The yellow made it difficult to see on the white IPB background setting some people use. And Orange is reserved for our Web Team.

How about rainbow?

Lol that's all I could think of. The mere yellow stars don't make them look special...

How about rainbow?

Lol that's all I could think of. The mere yellow stars don't make them look special...

Yeh, try and find a colour that works on both white and black backgrounds and isn't similar to the existing usergroups though, yellow was pretty much impossible to see on the IPB theme.