SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

The Rcon password is set in the configuration files. It is located in a few spots if I remember correctly, all accessible via TCAdmin.

I'm glad your happy with your server!

BTW, that "glitch" isn't a glitch.. Dead bodies are supposed to be removed that quickly. Reason is that it quickens load times for players when your server reaches 20+ players.

I have had 5 players on, died and was back at my body location within 5 minutes and the body was gone. I have also had multiple players complaining of not being able to loot their kills.

Is there any way to confirm what version bliss is actually loading somewhere?

I use Dart and it works fine.

Is Dart already set up or do we have to install it or should we put in a ticket for it ? I'm waiting on my server to be set up, just wondering.

I would like to see the ability to have 150+ vehicles, including CUSTOM ones, and the ability to add custom weapons

do a search on these forums for DaRT and you should find the link to download it.

Figured out the timezone deal.. The dayztool admin controls the time for the spawns and what not, in the main config file, there is a timezone change to. That controls what time of the day it is. Even though it says only for host title. it lies, that will make your server night or day.

try and give them at least 24 hours on the tickets lol - i know im a new subscriber and ive been bugging them a lot and they still manage to get to me - overall I couldn't be happier as a customer though we love our private hive server

Tkx to you MyFirstVBIED maybe i will try that.

I just dont want corupt my server.

Im so noob at this.

Tkx any way.

You shouldn't corrupt the server this way. All you are doing is moving the position of the vehicle. Worse case the vehicle may squash you. You can also copy the vehicle and then add the position to duplicate the vehicle to the location of your choice. The position is the location of the vehicle in the server at that time. It has nothing to do with the spawn location.

Alright, but what about the actual Rcon password? Don't both programs require one?

You have to go into your configuration files and look for Bliss\BattlEye\BEServer.cfg. To the right of this will be two options [Text Editor] and [Configuration Editor]. I believe the text editor will be blank unless you open up the configuration editor first. Once in the configuration editor it will have two options, the first being Password, which is the RCON password and should be the same password you gave when you ordered the server. The other option is is to set the max ping.

How come the profile bit in PHP MyAdmin never updates? i like to see who has the most zombie kills, most headshots etc, how do i go about fixing this so it updates itself automatically

How come the profile bit in PHP MyAdmin never updates? i like to see who has the most zombie kills, most headshots etc, how do i go about fixing this so it updates itself automatically

It should update automatically. Create a ticket and we'll sort this out.

Survival, also please let your customers know that daylight is controlled by TCadmins GMT time, and dayztools only controls spawn cycles. Took me hours to figure this out because in TC admin next to the time ti says this is only for the server name.

Ok got my server and I set it up how I like and now I'm getting waiting for host and my name is flashing in the upper right hand corner. After adding the BEC and AniHax the location ID is now saying Location ID in the server browser. It says not to edit below the line in the configuration editor so I'm not sure if I should change it to the US 1108 or not ? My server is also not showing up in the community server lists. My server is fubar.Can anyone help me out as the last 2 tickets I put in took 24 hours ?

Ok got my server and I set it up how I like and now I'm getting waiting for host and my name is flashing in the upper right hand corner. After adding the BEC and AniHax the location ID is now saying Location ID in the server browser. It says not to edit below the line in the configuration editor so I'm not sure if I should change it to the US 1108 or not ? My server is also not showing up in the community server lists. My server is fubar.Can anyone help me out as the last 2 tickets I put in took 24 hours ?

I have fixed your location ID for you. And I'll answer your ticket right now :)

Alright we found a who killed who death message script but we can't add it ourselves as the folder and files doesn't exist, im not sure if you have disabled it so we can't edit it or not, just want to know can use add the script for us or allow us to do it ourselves thanks

#744031 thats the php my admin support ticket.

#162315 thats the death message support ticket.

Edited by Siggy

O

I have fixed your location ID for you. And I'll answer your ticket right now :)

Thank you . I'm also having an issue about the private/public server. I want a private server but I want it to show up in the server list so people can see it. I have my own private DayZ server at home but I can't handle serious traffic which is why I am using your services. The I.P reporting line once removed will allow the server to show up on the server lists. There are 100's of private servers that show up there and I want mine to as well. If thats not possible let me know. I want a server that shows up on the list with all the features that you guys have.

What will hapen if i copy the log of a land rover in the edit fill and paste all of it in the Ikarus or any other edit file...

Will it change for a land rover and stay there till server restart or till destroyed ?

My goal is to change crap vehicle for good one.

Any help with that will be welcome :)

If you go into PHP MyAdmin and go to object classes then copy the vehicles name, then go back into objects and delete ikarus from 1 of the spawns and copy paste the new vehicle into that spot, the vehicle will be there next restart and should stay on the server forever

If you go into PHP MyAdmin and go to object classes then copy the vehicles name, then go back into objects and delete ikarus from 1 of the spawns and copy paste the new vehicle into that spot, the vehicle will be there next restart and should stay on the server forever

Tkx :)