SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Just a suggestion SurvivalServers. When you are working on your admin features, Can you see about a feature that will clean up old players that havent been on in say 1-2 months . This could help clean up the database. I have about 10 to 15 normal people on my server, but have over 180 players in database that are alive right now.. Most are login, logout type .

Thanks

How do I use the BEC Tools ? Do I need to set myself up as an Admin through the BEC config file ?

What you need to do is add your GUID to the admins.xml file in your server to do that you can type #beclient GUID into the chat and it will give you your 32 character GUID

Another way to get the GUID is to download and use DART. That way you can copy and paste your GUID right into the admins.xml file. Here is the link for DART

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/68933-dart-a-lightweight-dayz-rcon-tool-v05-11092012/

Just a suggestion SurvivalServers. When you are working on your admin features, Can you see about a feature that will clean up old players that havent been on in say 1-2 months . This could help clean up the database. I have about 10 to 15 normal people on my server, but have over 180 players in database that are alive right now.. Most are login, logout type .

Thanks

We might consider this, although keep in mind that not as many people are likely to play on your server if you just remove them. The database can handle plenty more than 180 survivors, we have servers in our database with over 3,000 survivors.

Plase, need help. Read my ticket wih this title: "THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT: can't install anything"

I have resolved this issue for you :)

How do I use the BEC Tools ? Do I need to set myself up as an Admin through the BEC config file ?

http://ibattle.org/i.../define-admins/

Alright we found a who killed who death message script but we can't add it ourselves as the folder and files doesn't exist, im not sure if you have disabled it so we can't edit it or not, just want to know can use add the script for us or allow us to do it ourselves thanks

#744031 thats the php my admin support ticket.

#162315 thats the death message support ticket.

I'll look into this shortly.

Edited by SurvivalServers

We might consider this, although keep in mind that not as many people are likely to play on your server if you just remove them. The database can handle plenty more than 180 survivors, we have people in our database with over 3,000 survivors.

The reason i say this is because in admin tools, when you do map view, it gets clustered with so many people , when i just want to see online/active people

Survival, also please let your customers know that daylight is controlled by TCadmins GMT time, and dayztools only controls spawn cycles. Took me hours to figure this out because in TC admin next to the time ti says this is only for the server name.

This is not true. In-game time is controlled by the DayZTools setting and your *host name only* is modified by the TC Admin setting in the server.cfg config editor.

The reason i say this is because in admin tools, when you do map view, it gets clustered with so many people , when i just want to see online/active people

We'll be adding an Online Players map.

Ok I just found a major problem with Survival Servers. You guys need to look into this. I just checked and none of your servers show up on the Six Updater. They will show up in Arma 2 CO Browser only if you put it in as a filter. Otherwise the only place your servers are showing up are on the DayZ commander. Someone let me know if they can verify the same problem. I will make a ticket as I have been trying to see why my server does not show up in the public lists unless I specifically put in US 1108.

What you need to do is add your GUID to the admins.xml file in your server to do that you can type #beclient GUID into the chat and it will give you your 32 character GUID

Another way to get the GUID is to download and use DART. That way you can copy and paste your GUID right into the admins.xml file. Here is the link for DART

http://dayzmod.com/f...l-v05-11092012/

I actually answered my own question a little bit better.

This is not true. In-game time is controlled by the DayZTools setting and your *host name only* is modified by the TC Admin setting in the server.cfg config editor.

We'll be adding an Online Players map.

i have tested this for hours. Only time i can swap daylight to night vis versa is via TC admin, not DayzAdmin tools.

Ok I just found a major problem with Survival Servers. You guys need to look into this. I just checked and none of your servers show up on the Six Updater. They will show up in Arma 2 CO Browser only if you put it in as a filter. Otherwise the only place your servers are showing up are on the DayZ commander. Someone let me know if they can verify the same problem. I will make a ticket as I have been trying to see why my server does not show up in the public lists unless I specifically put in US 1108.

I responded to your ticket.. it's working perfectly actually.

---------------

I just downloaded withSIX and it shows all of our servers fine including community/private servers.

http://i.imgur.com/UoxXj.jpg

Arma2:OA browser:

http://i.imgur.com/novLL.jpg

i have tested this for hours. Only time i can swap daylight to night vis versa is via TC admin, not DayzAdmin tools.

Create a support ticket and we'll check it out. The TC Admin setting has nothing to do with changing the time zone in game as I said. It's only for making your host name include the time setting in the name so people joining can see the time zone. The time zone is controlled entirely by the DayZTools for community and private hive servers.

I cant have the HMMWV spawn... i see it in the data base... but in some way it blocked.

Just the same with Kamaz...

Any one can have them spawn?

Tkx

I cant have the HMMWV spawn... i see it in the data base... but in some way it blocked.

Just the same with Kamaz...

Any one can have them spawn?

Tkx

You see it in the database? I don't. Neither of these in fact.

You see it in the database? I don't. Neither of these in fact.

Yes i can see it

***In the Object_classes

I hope we can have armed vehicle soon ;)

Edited by Tabarnator

Anyone else getting bugged UH1H where you try and repair it and it does nothing? Put 4 scrap metal on it and it is still red, put engine parts in them and they are still red, i am not sure how to fix this.

Anyone else getting bugged UH1H where you try and repair it and it does nothing? Put 4 scrap metal on it and it is still red, put engine parts in them and they are still red, i am not sure how to fix this.

Are you on the private/community/ or public hive?

UPDATE: Only 1 spot available in our New York Location, and only 3 spots left in Phoenix and Kansas City. Also only 2 spots left in Frankfurt, Germany!

PHP MyAdmin is now updating some players stats but a lot of the stats still ain't updating in profiles.

PHP MyAdmin is now updating some players stats but a lot of the stats still ain't updating in profiles.

A support ticket and we'll look into it.

Please discuss account related things via support ticket from now on.

The support ticket was sent yesterday, i can't even remember what the reply was, something to do with changing passwords even though we have never changed our password so that can't be the problem.

The only problem i got with UH1H_DZ and other vehicle... some time they magicly repair.:)