SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Anyone elses choppers not saving fuel when server restarts? having a problem on ours where it is always empty after restart.

Anyone elses choppers not saving fuel when server restarts? having a problem on ours where it is always empty after restart.

Yes we have the same problem as well. Not a big problem though, I'll exchange that for the inventories saving so I'm not complaining.

Any eta when side chat will be an available option, also is there a way we can access the console to run our own anti-hax?

Edited by Pegz

Yes we have the same problem as well. Not a big problem though, I'll exchange that for the inventories saving so I'm not complaining.

Any eta when side chat will be an available option, also is there a way we can access the console to run our own anti-hax?

Looking into the helicopter fuel save on restart.

Side chat is coming - not sure on an ETA but very soon!

Edited by SurvivalServers

An addition to this: Vehicles and tents aren't appearing after restarts at all. They show up in the server logs on restart, so they must still exist in the database, but they're not getting added in-game. What's the deal? We've had this server for less than a week and it's only half working!

An addition to this: Vehicles and tents aren't appearing after restarts at all. They show up in the server logs on restart, so they must still exist in the database, but they're not getting added in-game. What's the deal? We've had this server for less than a week and it's only half working!

Unfortunately, this is a confirmed issue with public hive servers. The best I can tell you is to do multiple restarts spread throughout the day.

Unfortunately, this is a confirmed issue with public hive servers. The best I can tell you is to do multiple restarts spread throughout the day.

That's pretty unfortunate. I got a reply on the ticket that says switching to the private community hive should solve that problem. I asked to do that. Do I have to order the switchover on the site, or will the person that's handling the ticket do it and just put a charge on my account? Also, how long does the switchover take?

Thanks for getting back so soon!

Looking into the helicopter fuel save on restart.

Side chat is coming - not sure on an ETA but very soon!

Sounds good, also still having problems with the map tool. Rarely loads since yesterday, an invaluable tool.

Tickets not beeing answered :(

Please understand you are not our only customer, and we cannot put you in front of other customers. We are filling tons of orders and going through support tickets right now.

The oldest support ticket right now is from 11 hours ago. We never let tickets go over 24 hours. It's impossible to answer all of your questions immediately.

I want to change de DayZ_server.pbo... how can I upload that?

Please create a support ticket and we will gladly help you, , there is no need for this to be in the forums.

Yeah my server was supposed to be up 3 hours ago...no response yet

When was your order placed? If you ordered yesterday, your order will be filled within the next 2-4 hours. We're powering through a lot of orders right now :)

Sounds good, also still having problems with the map tool. Rarely loads since yesterday, an invaluable tool.

The map tool has been moved over to survivalservers.com/DayZAdin (be sure to use your customized link). Please make sure to update your URL with the new map URL (for both cherno and lingor). I sent an email about this a few hours ago, did you receive?

It's ok, the email said it would be ready today around 1pm PST, but I know it's the weekend and you are very busy. I don't mind waiting a little longer for good quality!

The map tool has been moved over to survivalservers.com/DayZAdin (be sure to use your customized link). Please make sure to update your URL with the new map URL (for both cherno and lingor). I sent an email about this a few hours ago, did you receive?

Yup I got it thanks!!!

9/29 Updates - Another Day Another Feature

Added side chat to community/private hive servers. Click "Updates" and install whichever you want (default/sidechat).

Added #87 script restriction error fix (thanks to Tytanic for linking to Dwarden's script) for all public servers, source here, we take no credit for this fix. It's confirmed working!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/71493-dwardens-scriptstxt-updated-1020pm-est/

Launched vehicle removal tool. Added some information about our new database backup / restore feature.

Check your DayZTools for the update.

Just got our server up and running. Can't say enough about this server company - their tools are great, the server runs incredibly smooth, and customer service is spot on. Definitely a thumbs up and recommending them to the DayZ community.

How longs it take for the tools to be added to our server, we bought them about 9 hours ago, i am just curious that's all.

Hey, do you have a list of community servers that share the same hive?

In the TC Admin and Dayz Tools, both give you the option to change time zone. Which one overrides the other?

With out of bounds vehicles, if let's say, someone flies a helo out to the small island east of Skalitsky or teleports a bunch of vehicles underwater. Is this considered out of bounds or should a total vehicle removal be performed and run all tasks again?

There is some confusion with regards to vehicle spawn. For example, if the spawn quanitity is set to 50 and the max number of vehicles is set to 500, does this mean every run task performed will keep spawning 50 vehicles at a time until the 500 limit is met?

The run frequency is set to 17:00 hours. When all tasks are ran, will the server auto restart?

In TC admin, Arma build 97361 was installed, but the server still shows an older version. Is this still being sorted out?

Just a mini FAQ

I'm really happy with the server and tools so far!

• Like 1

Just wanted to send my thanks out to survivalservers. I ordered my server on friday and was bummed when my buddy said he ordered his on a friday from a different server company and it took til weds to get his up and running. There I was with ten buddies waiting it out wishing I would have ordered on a thurs so we could play this weekend. Well I woke up on saturday, went to log in to a different server and BAM! Mine was up and running. NO problems so far with the companies end of it. Thx for the fast service and I hope people will support a good hard working company like yours in the future.

Hey, do you have a list of community servers that share the same hive?

Yes, use DayZ Commander and filter servers by searching "SurvivalServers.com Hive"

In the TC Admin and Dayz Tools, both give you the option to change time zone. Which one overrides the other?

The TC Admin setting applies the timezone to your host name but does not actually change the time zone. The DayZTools setting changes the time zone.

With out of bounds vehicles, if let's say, someone flies a helo out to the small island east of Skalitsky or teleports a bunch of vehicles underwater. Is this considered out of bounds or should a total vehicle removal be performed and run all tasks again?

No, that's not considered out of bounds. Out of bounds is outside of the "boundaries" of the map:

Chernarus X -- minimum 0 maximum 14700

Chernarus Y -- minimum 0 maximum 15360

Lingor X -- minimum 0 maximum 10000

Lingor Y -- minimum 0 maximum 10000

There is some confusion with regards to vehicle spawn. For example, if the spawn quanitity is set to 50 and the max number of vehicles is set to 500, does this mean every run task performed will keep spawning 50 vehicles at a time until the 500 limit is met?

There are 77 max spawn locations for Chernarus and 67 for Lingor Island at the moment. We intend to increase the amount of spawnable vehicles but it will take time since we have to manually locate ideal coordinates for each.

The run frequency is set to 17:00 hours. When all tasks are ran, will the server auto restart?

No, you should schedule an automated restart at this time. TC Admin scheduled restarts run on GMT-7 time - same as DayZTools time.

In TC admin, Arma build 97361 was installed, but the server still shows an older version. Is this still being sorted out?

What do you mean by "the server shows an older version." How are you locating that information?

Just wanted to send my thanks out to survivalservers. I ordered my server on friday and was bummed when my buddy said he ordered his on a friday from a different server company and it took til weds to get his up and running. There I was with ten buddies waiting it out wishing I would have ordered on a thurs so we could play this weekend. Well I woke up on saturday, went to log in to a different server and BAM! Mine was up and running. NO problems so far with the companies end of it. Thx for the fast service and I hope people will support a good hard working company like yours in the future.

Thanks!

What do you mean by "the server shows an older version." How are you locating that information?

Thanks!

Well, two places actually;

- in the TCAdmin you can see it by selecting tab 'current actvity and stats' > 'server variables' > reqBuild (5th line from bottom)

- in the ingame browser you will always see, when selecting a server, a 'beta required' version. This is still showing 95054

I would think although the ARMA BETA running can be updated, the server doesn't make the BETA patch required for players to have.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Well, two places actually;

- in the TCAdmin you can see it by selecting tab 'current actvity and stats' > 'server variables' > reqBuild (5th line from bottom)

- in the ingame browser you will always see, when selecting a server, a 'beta required' version. This is still showing 95054

I would think although the ARMA BETA running can be updated, the server doesn't make the BETA patch required for players to have.

Beta required is the minimum beta version required for a player to connect, not the server beta version installed.

Whatever version you have installed in TC Admin is the version you are on.

What's the go, its been like 30 hours since we bought dayz tools, we haven't received an email from you or heard anything about it, is there a specific link we should be using, same info as dayz admin map or what.

It still says it is at pending according to my mate.

Edited by Siggy