SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Anyone else getting bugged UH1H where you try and repair it and it does nothing? Put 4 scrap metal on it and it is still red, put engine parts in them and they are still red, i am not sure how to fix this.

Were having this same issue on a private hive. I have it set for all vehicles to have no damaged parts and the cars and vehicles are spawning correctly but the UH1H is all in red. We haven't tried to repair it yet but we put fuel in it and the fuel gauge still showed up as empty. I'll post back if and when we can get some parts to try and fix it. I have no damaged parts checked and I have some damage checked and no gas when spawned.

I've been having lockups on my server all day long. The screen just freezes and we have to use task manager to stop the application from running. Were using version 97448 with a private hive. Is this happening to anyone else. I was reading through the server forums and found this post that describes exactly what we have been experiencing all day long.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/97549-everyone-keeps-crashing-in-my-lingor-server/

<!-- INTERNAL COMMANDS -->
<job id="0">
<time>05:50</time> <!-- Restart in 10 minutes -->
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmd>say -1 Server will restart in 10 minutes, don't forget to save your tents and vehicles</cmd>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="1">
<time>05:55</time> <!-- Restart in 5 minutes -->
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmd>say -1 Server will restart in 5 minutes, don't forget to save your tents and vehicles</cmd>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="2">
<time>11:50</time> <!-- Restart in 10 minutes -->
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmd>say -1 Server will restart in 10 minutes, don't forget to save your tents and vehicles</cmd>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="3">
<time>11:55</time> <!-- Restart in 5 minutes -->
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmd>say -1 Server will restart in 5 minutes, don't forget to save your tents and vehicles</cmd>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

What am i doing wrong? the restart times are 6 AM 12 PM 6 PM 12 AM, surely that is right? the restart messages don't seem to be popping up at the right time, can anyone explain to me what i have done wrong?

I've been having lockups on my server all day long. The screen just freezes and we have to use task manager to stop the application from running. Were using version 97448 with a private hive. Is this happening to anyone else. I was reading through the server forums and found this post that describes exactly what we have been experiencing all day long.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-lingor-server/

Happening to me and a lot of other people on my server as well, i think it's something on survivals end.

Also having a problem with my server automatically banning some innocent guy everytime the server restarts, i have 2 manually unban him everytime, it only started happening when he crashed a chopper, and i have no way 2 stop it from banning him.

Edited by Siggy

http://dayzmod.com/f...-lingor-server/

Yes, all night long. Every person that kept getting disconnected and coming back had to use task manager or restart their computer. This was happening on Chenaurus.

Yes, all night long. Every person that kept getting disconnected and coming back had to use task manager or restart their computer. This was happening on Chenaurus.

Yep i keep seeing client not responding, player losing connection while i am in game, so it is happening to everyone.

so i found a bug.. but its a dayz bug.. Trying to put tires on the bus, you ahve to move around it alot until it finally lets you.

And fyi, dont move the bus with 3 tires... it hits things and you blow up in it.

on the disconnect thing, every now and then i see someone getting DCed.. they log right back in though.

:o OMG !

Armed vehicle and BMF ship !

Any ETA for those great new stuff ?

Great news ! :thumbsup:

Edited by Tabarnator

<job id="0">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="1">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="2">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="3">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

What am i doing wrong? the restart times are 6 AM 12 PM 6 PM 12 AM, surely that is right? the restart messages don't seem to be popping up at the right time, can anyone explain to me what i have done wrong?

Are they popping up, just at the wrong times? If so, it could be that your restarts are just happening at a different time than you expect. in TCAdmin, times show for me as being GMT-1, so what would be a 12am BST [GMT+1] is instead scheduled for 10pm, etc.

<job id="0">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="1">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="2">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

<job id="3">
<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
<loop>0</loop>
<cmdtype>0</cmdtype>
</job>

I've been having the same problem can't get it to display the messages at all ever.

A hacker entered my server and kill the 60 players that were playing.

Please, I really need a map that displays online players and the rollback option. This last thing is very very very important for hackers...

Happening to me and a lot of other people on my server as well, i think it's something on survivals end.

Also having a problem with my server automatically banning some innocent guy everytime the server restarts, i have 2 manually unban him everytime, it only started happening when he crashed a chopper, and i have no way 2 stop it from banning him.

I rolled back to patch 97361 and I haven't had any lockups so I'm thinking 97448 is bugged.

DayZTools Update: Added clean dead body frequency to server settings.

-- snip --

TC Admin restarts are based on GMT-7 (PST) time. BEC scheduler is based on your server's time zone. I know it's confusing :)

A hacker entered my server and kill the 60 players that were playing.

Please, I really need a map that displays online players and the rollback option. This last thing is very very very important for hackers...

Database tool is coming soon.. it's one of our highest priorities at the moment. It will work wonders with hackers :)

Edited by SurvivalServers

Good to hear guys! Can't wait for DB backup and restore. Will it be automated? E.G - Could you set it to backup every hour or so? Providing it doesn't cause load on the server? Or is it only manual?

Does anyone know where the starting inventory settings are for private servers ? I have been looking in the database but I can't seem to find where to edit the starting inventory.Great news on all the upcoming features, can't wait.

Survivor Server Community Hive.

I am trying to put together a forum for Community Hive. I have tried to put a list for each server connected to it.

www.reddawngaming.com I am not recruiting players, telling people which server to play on. I am also offering passworded channels in TS for people. no cost.

TS3: 69.46.34.162:10037