SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Beta required is the minimum beta version required for a player to connect, not the server beta version installed.

Whatever version you have installed in TC Admin is the version you are on.

That's true, but I think that post from R.J. was pointed at that exact point. Some servers (I know from personal experience that it was like that with my previous host) force every player to have at least the same BETA installed (or newer version) to be able to connect to the server.

What's the go, its been like 30 hours since we bought dayz tools, we haven't received an email from you or heard anything about it, is there a specific link we should be using, same info as dayz admin map or what.

It still says it is at pending according to my mate.

You've already been setup.. did you get the email? Create a ticket in the next few minutes before I go to bed and I'll straighten this out.

Quick question, Anyway to get it on Alaskan time? say daylight for 3 months straight? lol

I'll tell him 2 send a ticket in a sec, hes afk having a smoke at the moment, but he did say it still says it is at pending and he hasn't received any email.

He said he sent a support ticket earlier.

Edited by Siggy

Alright that is sorted cheers, how do i go about removing heli spawns from my server though, there is currently 8 on the server and we only want 3 max, no clue how to delete them.

Having the choice of what car will spawn in the server. Please add this in the tool !

I want more ural and C35 :)

Alright that is sorted cheers, how do i go about removing heli spawns from my server though, there is currently 8 on the server and we only want 3 max, no clue how to delete them.

I noticed, if your in the map tool, and look at the list of vehicles spawned. Put a check mark next to each vehicle (or tent!) you want to delete and click sumbit at the bottom of the screen. You'll have to do this each time your run the DayZtool though, but its the only way to keep the vehicles and limit the amount of choppers on the map. We had the same issues, and I played around for a bit and found this.

Or another thing you could do is go into PHPmyAdmin and remove a couple heli's from the Database under spawns, however keep in mind removing it will keep it from spawning in that location in the future. I personally think its better to have the heli's and such spawning in different places so I used the first method to control how many we have on the server.

Edited by Pegz

I noticed, if your in the map tool, and look at the list of vehicles spawned. Put a check mark next to each vehicle (or tent!) you want to delete and click sumbit at the bottom of the screen. You'll have to do this each time your run the DayZtool though, but its the only way to keep the vehicles and limit the amount of choppers on the map. We had the same issues, and I played around for a bit and found this.

Or another thing you could do is go into PHPmyAdmin and remove a couple heli's from the Database under spawns, however keep in mind removing it will keep it from spawning in that location in the future. I personally think its better to have the heli's and such spawning in different places so I used the first method to control how many we have on the server.

If i remove a tractor... is there any chance that something else will spawn ?

Or the tractor will respawn any way ?

Is there a max for each type of vehicle ?

Is there a way to just drag car where we want to with tool map or other way ?

I would like to have vehicle with mounted gun!!! Is there any way i can make it hapen ?

Edited by Tabarnator

Or the tractor will respawn any way ?

I would like to have vehicle with mounted gun!!! Is there any way i can make it hapen ?

If you remove the tractor with just the map tool, nothing will be there. A server retart will restore that same tractor unless you modify the Database spawn table, for something else to spawn at that grid ref,

Certain vehicles do have a max #. I am not sure off the top of my head what they are and I am not totally certain on how it works. This is my first time admin'ing a server so I am learning as I go.

You can move vehicles by editing the location in the data base, however they are not in the same format as in game cords are.

Its theoretically possible to add any vehicle from Arma 1 & 2 as well as OA however to do this you would have to unban them from the dayz mod. To do that you would need to edit the mission file. If you were to do something like that, it would basically be your own mod and anyone who wants to play on your server would have to download that. I would suggest you look into rMod that is what I am reading up on now and it seems to be right what you are looking for.

If you remove the tractor with just the map tool, nothing will be there. A server retart will restore that same tractor unless you modify the Database spawn table, for something else to spawn at that grid ref,

Certain vehicles do have a max #. I am not sure off the top of my head what they are and I am not totally certain on how it works. This is my first time admin'ing a server so I am learning as I go.

You can move vehicles by editing the location in the data base, however they are not in the same format as in game cords are.

Its theoretically possible to add any vehicle from Arma 1 & 2 as well as OA however to do this you would have to unban them from the dayz mod. To do that you would need to edit the mission file. If you were to do something like that, it would basically be your own mod and anyone who wants to play on your server would have to download that. I would suggest you look into rMod that is what I am reading up on now and it seems to be right what you are looking for.

Tkx :)

Not helping me a lot :) But at least i got the info.

I hope they put those vehicle option in the tool soon :)

Tkx again.

Well considering we are online right now I'd say about 20 minutes. :)

You guys online now i just bought a Server i Work so i dont got much time please can i get my information already so i can start this?????????

**DO NOT*** do this. If you are going to delete in game vehicles, you will need to find them in the "objects table." If you do as this person says you will be permanently deleting spawnable vehicles.

You guys online now i just bought a Server i Work so i dont got much time please can i get my information already so i can start this?????????

Your patience is appreciated - 12-24 hours is the setup time.

If you remove the tractor that's spawned from the database it may spawn the same tractor or something else. It's randomized based on spawn chances (look at the "chance" column in "spawns" table)

Yes, based on your server settings.

No, you'll have to modify the "pos" column in your "objects" table to move the location of the vehicle. I recommend not doing this unless you know exactly what you are doing.

We're looking into installing rMod which will allow this. Please research rMod, it's client & server side.

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I couldn't be happier with your server hosting. My server is working perfectly (well there is a glitch that is making dead bodies dissappear to quickly :S ) and the DayZtools is amazing for defending the server from hackers.

I want to buy another Europe Private Hive server, but when I click "Order now" nothing happens... help please!

Hey guys, I couldn't be happier with your server hosting. My server is working perfectly (well there is a glitch that is making dead bodies dissappear to quickly :S ) and the DayZtools is amazing for defending the server from hackers.

I want to buy another Europe Private Hive server, but when I click "Order now" nothing happens... help please!

I'm glad your happy with your server!

We might be able to open up a spot for you in Europe, I need to look at my available spots. Submit a ticket and I'll let you know, thanks!

BTW, that "glitch" isn't a glitch.. Dead bodies are supposed to be removed that quickly. Reason is that it quickens load times for players when your server reaches 20+ players.

Hey Zoo, sorry for the wait we had tons of new orders and transfers yesterday. Your order will be up tonight.

Thanks so much for your patience, and you are not charged for the downtime, we adjust your billing cycle.

I'm glad your happy with your server!

We might be able to open up a spot for you in Europe, I need to look at my available spots. Submit a ticket and I'll let you know, thanks!

BTW, that "glitch" isn't a glitch.. Dead bodies are supposed to be removed that quickly. Reason is that it quickens load times for players when your server reaches 20+ players.

Perhaps there could be more time added? A number of players who died going back to retrieve their gear found nothing but flies buzzing about after spending a number of hours accumulating weapons.

Perhaps there could be more time added? A number of players who died going back to retrieve their gear found nothing but flies buzzing about after spending a number of hours accumulating weapons.

I'm afraid this is up to the Bliss community to decide. Voice your opinion on their forums here:

http://dayzprivate.com/

*DO NOT*** do this. If you are going to delete in ga me vehicles, you will need to find them in the "objects table." If you do as this person says you will be perma nently deleting spawnable vehicles."

Which part are you saying not to do? Removing entries from the spawn table? Because if you only want 3 spawnable choppers thats the only I have seen to have only 3 spawn instead of 5. His question was related to removing those vehicles so I am confused on how what I said was wrong....not that I am 100% sure I am correct its just what has work for us.

You can replace the helicopters in the objects table with other in game vehicles, if you delete them from the spawns table your completely removing the spawn and making it so no other vehicles can spawn there.