SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Ordered a sever with you guys roughly an hour ago.

Wondering On a eta on the server being up and running i understand its a saturday and everything must be really busy with you guys at the momeant. Just wanted a rough idea thats all to see if i would get time to play tonight on my server considering im from the uk.

Many Thanks

Does anyone know where the starting inventory settings are for private servers ? I have been looking in the database but I can't seem to find where to edit the starting inventory.Great news on all the upcoming features, can't wait.

I just made a tutorial for this! Click this link: http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=20

Any one can tell me how to Kick or ban unwanted survivor/hacker on my private serevr?

Tkx.

Download Dart here: http://dayzmod.com/f...l-v05-11092012/

Ordered a sever with you guys roughly an hour ago.

Wondering On a eta on the server being up and running i understand its a saturday and everything must be really busy with you guys at the momeant. Just wanted a rough idea thats all to see if i would get time to play tonight on my server considering im from the uk.

Many Thanks

It shouldn't take more than 7-8 hours from time of purchase today. I'll be filling orders all day!

ALL PRIVATE HIVE CUSTOMERS: Here is a neat tutorial for you! http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=20

Tutorial by: Chad (Survival Servers Co-founder)

This will help you change your default loadout!

For Example: If you die, you can respawn with more than just the basic items. You can choose to start new characters with maps, food, weapons, and whatever you choose. It is completely customizable and you can choose any items you want.

Just follow the simple steps below.

****This is for private hive customers with phpMyAdmin, NOT community hive.****

Step 1

Shut down your server before changing anything.

Look at the image below to help you will the steps!

Step 2

Go into phpMyAdmin and choose the Chernarus or Lingor database.

Step 3

Click on "Instances" on the left side of your screen.

Step 4

Edit the "loadout" row, this is where you can add any items you want. Make sure that there are no empty spaces in your new loadout, also check the end of your loadout for extra spaces. See the links below for Item codes!

Step 5

Click Go at the bottom of the screen!

Here are a few links with all of the Item Codes, you can only use the exact codes!

http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html

http://bafdom.myfree...hp?t=39&start=0

Here is an Example of a more conservative loadout. Only a map, compass, and basic survival items.

[["ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemMatchbox","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemKnife","FoodCanBakedBeans"]

Here is an Example of a default loadout with an M249 and some other neat things, this type of loadout is obviously meant for a fun, PvP type server.

[["NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","M9SD","ItemGPS","ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCompass","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemWatch","M249_DZ"],["200Rnd_556x45_M249","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","ItemBloodbag","ItemJerrycan","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",

"ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"]]

Screenshot:

958pQ.png

Edited by SurvivalServers

Wow, so glad to see such awesome features coming out! Had a server with them before, but ended up cancelling because I no longer wanted a server at the time. These new things might make me purchase another, though!

Anyone else having trouble with there server today? Ours keeps getting stuck on waiting for host for like 30 seconds, then it likes freezes on loading forever, i am not sure what to do, nobody can get online, why is it doing this, it has been very fast for about a week and a bit more now all of a sudden it's doing this.

The server pretty much crashes when we hit setup complete, everybody loses connection. So it is impossible to get online, i have tried multiple restarts and stopping the server, nothing has worked, this is pretty critical, a fast reply or some help would be good, i can't send in a support ticket, as i do not have the owners email for the server, and he probably won't be online for quite a while.

Yep server crashes every time we hit setup complete, i have not changed anything with the server nor has anybody else so i am interested to know why this is happening, server was working perfectly last night, i wake up today and it's died in the ass.

Solved, it had something to do with our hosting location having troubles.

Edited by Siggy

Think you guys should take a look at this video. You host a public hive server for them and they are going around banning people for False things.

As seen below in this video

While it is deplorable what those guys are doing, its not the hoster's responsibility to police admin abuse. Thats up to the Dayz staff to determine, if they are breaking admin rules. Play on a private hive, this isn't as big of a problem.

Edited by Pegz

Server says status unknown so im unable to restart the server or stop.

Could you guys look into this as i cant even restart my server now. I restarted it earler when we couldnt connect when we went back onto it we noticed it was night time and our vehicles wernt there when the vehicles we had should of been right next to us and also should of been day time.

Cheers

Server says status unknown so im unable to restart the server or stop.

Could you guys look into this as i cant even restart my server now. I restarted it earler when we couldnt connect when we went back onto it we noticed it was night time and our vehicles wernt there when the vehicles we had should of been right next to us and also should of been day time.

Cheers

Karl, please submit a support ticket for this type of issue, I answered your ticket and fixed your server in about 15 minutes total :)

Just bought a private hive (frankfurt).

Hope everything goes more than smooth, because is my first server rent ever.

;)

EDIT: installed smooth and softly we are already playing!

Cannot wait to see next Dayztool improvement!

P.S. Had some issue with veichle spawn location and status, still not working properly, but not sure if it's my fault or something's missing.

Edited by ziogualty

I need help please... I know how to use whitelist with PhpMyAdmin. I have it activated, so when non-whitelisted players enter the server they get stuck on loading screen... the thing is that players stuck on loading do not get "saved" in PhpMyAdmin anywhere... how I am supose to whitelist new players then?

PS: didn't create a ticket because maybe another user can help me :)

Edited by MrKalimotxo

We'll be releasing the new version of Bliss with rMod very soon. I hate to delay rMod another day as it's ready but we'd prefer launching at the same time as we have Bliss v3.5 up and running. Huge update, Takistan and Utes are ready.

Question for our community regarding Utes: Do you guys have any problem with no vehicle spawns for Utes? We're debating whether or not we should spawn vehicles. If you guys think we should have spawn locations, which vehicles and where?

I need help please... I know how to use whitelist with PhpMyAdmin. I have it activated, so when non-whitelisted players enter the server they get stuck on loading screen... the thing is that players stuck on loading do not get "saved" in PhpMyAdmin anywhere... how I am supose to whitelist new players then?

PS: didn't create a ticket because maybe another user can help me :)

Look in the BlissHive.log for the line:

call proc_loginSurvivor('XXXXXXXXX', 'USERNAME')

XXXXXXXXX - user id (profile/survivor table)

USERNAME - user name (profile table)

That said, whitelisting for Bliss is being removed on v3.5 - which will be a mandatory update for all Bliss community/private servers. The best whitelisting option at the moment can be ran from your computer but has some issues with whitelists over 100 players in size:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87083-whitelist-to-the-rescue/

We're looking for another alternative to this software is the creator decided (for unknown reasons) to stop development on this project.

Edited by SurvivalServers

heheh RMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna wait hehehehhe

Don't make me play angry birds on your teamspeak again ;-)

Question about rMod; will we be able to control over what is made available via rMod. like say disable certain weapons and vehicles.

heheh RMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna wait hehehehhe

Don't make me play angry birds on your teamspeak again ;-)

Blame Bliss for releasing on the very same night :D

Question about rMod; will we be able to control over what is made available via rMod. like say disable certain weapons and vehicles.

Yes, rMod will be released for private hive customers

No whitelist anymore?

Oh my god...

There's a third party tool you can take a look at, I posted it in this thread above. For now, until we figure out something we can setup server-side :)

I want to edit the mission file to make bases on my map for team play. Can someone point me in the right direction to a tutorial or some posts to show me how to do this correctly ? I did some searching but didn't really find anything to helpful except for people saying that they had edited the file.

There's a third party tool you can take a look at, I posted it in this thread above. For now, until we figure out something we can setup server-side :)

What do you mean with that?

That third party tool doesn't work for me, I'm gonna have more than 100 players in whitelist

And anyway, if I don't update Bliss to 3.5 and I keep the 3.4 version, whitelist will work right?

Edited by MrKalimotxo

Just had Hackers come on the server and use the thunderdome hack where they teleport you to a location and kill you. There was a group of players that kept showing up as dying and the 2 seconds later they would show up again as dying. My friend that died lost all his gear including his backpack. When he re spawned he had no gear and no starting backpack. I looked through the log files and I don't see anything. My remoteexec.log file is empty. Infact I'm not even sure the log file is set to log. I sent in a ticket and was told this is normal for this file to be empty. Where am I supposed to look for a way to identify who just did this to the server ?

Edited by Maxxgold

If we switch the server over to LINGOR map using the command line will tents/vehicles be erased upon switching back to the chernarus map?

Any news on bad gateway errors on the map tool and the site. It seems to becoming more frequent the past few days.

I've also been getting the bad gateway a lot.

Anyone having issues with their private hive today? Restarted mine and it says running but the servers not answering - got a ticket in just didn't know if a forum user would have the same issue

Server rollbacks couldn't come any faster, server has been getting nuked a lot lately and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it, our server has gone from 40 online during peak hours, to like 20 if that.

Any ETA on when the rollbacks will be added?