SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

How do we go about broadcasting a message 10 minutes before a restart? can't seem to find this anywhere and if we edit the server message it will be off time, like server restarting in 5 mins, if the server is 5 minutes behind then it would be 10 mins so it won't work

Bliss v3.3, Arma Beta 97239 / 97361 Updates!

We've added these updates to the Update page within TC Admin.

As usual, please stop your server when updating.

Hey, any idea why I can't see these updates in my TC Admin panel? I assumed these ARMA BETA updates were for the regular hive servers (on 97028 atm)

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

I am really disappointed buying a server at the moment, no support and wish I went with another brand. I am currently stuck at night and other server providers allow you to set to always day and I thought if one does it they must all do.

In here as well he has posted about some really cool tools which is the reason why I wanted a pvt community server but now the problem is I don't know how to access any of the information and I am getting no help in doing so.

Starting to wish now went with DayZ.ST as have not experienced a very good after sales response and zero help to my questions.

I would really appreciate it if someone has a Survival Server who can help me access the DAYZ Tools, I bought the server hoping to use this and can't find it anywhere and the people who run the server ignore my tickets. They answered the ones before and one after but nothing in regards to this,

We sent you all of your information for DayZTools in your welcome email, your server was 100% setup and ready to use with access to all of the new tools.

You are a brand new customer, less than 24 hours. Please have patience. We have to sleep to. We don't guarantee tickets will be resolved within an hour.. you'll need to give us up to 24 hour for any and all support requests.

We are looking into always Day / Night mode. For now you can just shut down your server and change your time zone.

Hey, any idea why I can't see these updates in my TC Admin panel? I assumed these ARMA BETA updates were for the regular hive servers (on 97028 atm)

I will look into this shortly and get back to you.

Any plans on expanding to Europe?

We do have Europe available - it's just not listed right now. Send us a ticket.

Edited by SurvivalServers

I am really disappointed buying a server at the moment, no support and wish I went with another brand. I am currently stuck at night and other server providers allow you to set to always day and I thought if one does it they must all do.

In here as well he has posted about some really cool tools which is the reason why I wanted a pvt community server but now the problem is I don't know how to access any of the information and I am getting no help in doing so.

Starting to wish now went with DayZ.ST as have not experienced a very good after sales response and zero help to my questions.

I would really appreciate it if someone has a Survival Server who can help me access the DAYZ Tools, I bought the server hoping to use this and can't find it anywhere and the people who run the server ignore my tickets. They answered the ones before and one after but nothing in regards to this,

Only 2 posts on this forum and your doin that much B****in....seems legit. Survival servers have been nothing but helpful to me and my groups server. Whenever we ask a question it gets answered, your not their only customer...you will not get answer immediately no matter who you host with. Gotta have some patience.

Are you guys still at 12- 24 hours set up time for new servers? I ordered a Dallas TX Community Private Hive this morning around 8AM Central. Been refreshing my email and the client area of your site all day, lol. Not angry I get that you are busy just asking.

Are you guys still at 12- 24 hours set up time for new servers? I ordered a Dallas TX Community Private Hive this morning around 8AM Central. Been refreshing my email and the client area of your site all day, lol. Not angry I get that you are busy just asking.

Yes sir, 12-24 hours.

What is the purpose of "Check Items" in the admin panel, when i use it, the site just hangs up.

Shane

What is the purpose of "Check Items" in the admin panel, when i use it, the site just hangs up.

Shane

I get that when I change to lingor map. On cherno other works fine for me. It shows any items in ppls inventory that should not be in the game. I had 2 people listed with as50-tws in it.

I get that when I change to lingor map. On cherno other works fine for me. It shows any items in ppls inventory that should not be in the game. I had 2 people listed with as50-tws in it.

Use Gotcha for that if you haven't got a private / community hive. Nifty little program and very helpful in keeping your server as clean as possible

http://www.gotcha-antihack.com/

• Like 1

I have a private hive server and I can install ArmA beta patch, Battleye and Bliss but when installing DayZ Mod 1.2.7.6 I'm getting an error, something like "Could not find ..."

Edited by MrKalimotxo

I have a private hive server and I can install ArmA beta patch, Battleye and Bliss but when installing DayZ Mod 1.2.7.6 I'm getting an error, something like "Could not find ..."

You should not need to install 1.7.2.6 as it already is.

That said, create a support ticket and I'll get that fixed.

snapback.pngtickle_me_jesus, on 28 September 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

I will look into this shortly and get back to you.

Any setbacks, still not available?

fx5a80.jpg

I have created a ticket, because people get stuck in "Loading..." when joining. I guess because the mod is not really installed.

I fixed you all up no problem, please just use the support tickets for these problems because we will answer it a lot faster. No need to submit the same issue here and in a Ticket. Thanks!

Thank you, my friends and I are playing in the server and is working perfectly, and also exploits like infinite food/drink do not work (DayZAntiHax?), so fantastic.

The only strange issue is that zombies take a while to spawn, but probably it's because the server has just been created.

By the way: is it true that zombie difficulty and spawn can be changed?

Thank you, my friends and I are playing in the server and is working perfectly, and also exploits like infinite food/drink do not work (DayZAntiHax?), so fantastic.

The only strange issue is that zombies take a while to spawn, but probably it's because the server has just been created.

By the way: is it true that zombie difficulty and spawn can be changed?

I'm glad you like the server!

The zombie's should be spawning normally, try a server restart if you think it's too slow.

I'm not sure about changing Zombie difficulty or spawns, let me know if you have any information on this topic.

Edited by SurvivalServers

One last thing before going to sleep. I ordered DayZtools but I don't know how to enter that panel. Also, how do I enter that phpMyAdmin panel and the map to see if vehicles are correctly where they should be?

Thanks!

Are you allowing any vehicles to be created (spawned) and saved; even ones "exotic" to dayZ on your servers? Will a customer have access to change those whenever he wants? I see you let clients have access to the databases..

Great provider, I highly recommend them.

Servers are fast and efficient with low latency and support is fast and helpful.

I just purchased a server from these fine folks. I accidentally bought the $30 server when I meant to get the $40 private hive with database access and DayZ tools panel. Can't wait to get this baby up and rolling!

UPDATE: Within 30 minutes of purchasing the server I realized I purchased the wrong one. However they are currently refunding my money and I am purchasing a different server. Very fast and courteous customer service and a trouble-free server selection.

Edited by Painer