SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

I enabled Chenarus with Rmod. How do we get the vehicles to spawn ? Can we start adding them to the data base ?

I don't see that update yet?

If we switch the server over to LINGOR map using the command line will tents/vehicles be erased upon switching back to the chernarus map?

Your tents should remain untouched!

I've also been getting the bad gateway a lot.

Anyone having issues with their private hive today? Restarted mine and it says running but the servers not answering - got a ticket in just didn't know if a forum user would have the same issue

This should be solved very soon, we are doing maintenance on a few servers this week.

I enabled Chenarus with Rmod. How do we get the vehicles to spawn ? Can we start adding them to the data base ?

We are releasing rMod tonight or tomorrow afternoon depending on a few things we have to finish.

Server rollbacks couldn't come any faster, server has been getting nuked a lot lately and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it, our server has gone from 40 online during peak hours, to like 20 if that.

Any ETA on when the rollbacks will be added?

This is going to be our #1 priority after rMod is finished, I cannot give a guaranteed release time because it will take some testing to incorporate it with our DayZTools control panel. I assure you it will be released very soon as it is one of our top priorities!

UPDATE: Stay tuned for rMod release, we are about 95% finished with setting up our servers with rMod.

Chernarus has 128 total vehicles! Lingor Island has 108 total vehicles!

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 1

I don't see that update yet?

I also have the option available, in my command line's options. Not selected it though as im unsure how it works yet. Waiting for a good tutorial, thats in english.

Any more news on the online players tool you have been working on?

I was doing some searching last night on some cheating counter measures and stumbled across a spectator mode a couple other hosting companies are offering. Have you guys considered this tool, on my school laptop but ill try and get you a link if you need it.

Going to try and get gotcha-antihax running tnoight, we've been getting nuked almost hourly lol somebody doesn't like us. Thankfully our community keeps coming back.

Sorry double post

Edited by Pegz

Going to try and get gotcha-antihax running tnoight, we've been getting nuked almost hourly lol somebody doesn't like us. Thankfully our community keeps coming back.

WOw, hourly? Have you guys considered going private? We switched to private the second SS offered it And have not looked back since. We have a solid base of about 35 players and have yet to have a single problem. The password protection is our first line of defense, but if someone where to give it out to a person they shouldn't, we have both the server white lister and a 3rd party lister running to ensure only authorized players come onto the server. Now just waiting on rmod!!

Edited by General Maximus

BTW: Big thumbs up for this hosting company, haven't had a problem that I haven't done, a few minor things but only when they are adding features (i can live with that) and look at all the fun you can have!

Private passworded clan only is the way to go LOL ... I will be canceling my public hive at the end of this month. I like the private much better.

WOw, hourly? Have you guys considered going private? We switched to private the second SS offered it And have not looked back since. We have a solid base of about 35 players and have yet to have a single problem. The password protection is our first line of defense, but if someone where to give it out to a person they shouldn't, we have both the server white lister and a 3rd party lister running to ensure only authorized players come onto the server. Now just waiting on rmod!!

We have a private hive and have considered going locked private and giving out info over our forums. Probably will be our only option at this point, hourly may be a bit of an exaggeration but its pretty damn close. Server script kills, teleporters...the pariableeval.txt kicking people left and right lol so its good that works.

We purchased a server just under 24 hours ago and filed a support ticket about 6 hours ago. The server is still "Pending" and the ticket has not been responded too.

Is there any reason for this?

This is a great example of how to keep hackers away until we release our backup tools!

We purchased a server just under 24 hours ago and filed a support ticket about 6 hours ago. The server is still "Pending" and the ticket has not been responded too.

Is there any reason for this?

We are extremely busy with new orders right now, we have received more orders than we usually get and are trying to fill these as fast as possible.

We are also working on rMod and a few other features at the same time.

We won't charge you for any downtime you have before your order is filled!

UPDATE: We are currently having higher than usual wait time due to a huge amount of new orders, please be advised new orders will take about 24 hours to fill.

rMod release any moment now!

Edited by SurvivalServers

I am having a hacker problem and want to update to dayzantihax .82, but it has a executable to run the passes. Is that ok to upload to the server? if so, how do i get it to run.

Shane

So we ran the rMod commandline and it seemed to go through correctly. However I didn't notice anything different in the database or in game either. Were we a little to gungho? lol

Could you please fix my Rcon password? I asked a week or so ago, and still no answer.

You can fix it yourself. Go into TCadmin then file manager---->Bliss---->Battleye------>BEServer_active_60a3.cfg click the pencil and input the desired Rcon password and hit save.

I am considering switching over to SurvivalServers.

VILAYER SUCKS MY BALLS. They have treated me poorly since the start. Halfway through the month they decided to move my server to TEXAS. I live in Canada.

Horrible customer service, plenty of bugs not being fixed.

From what I can tell by reading posts in this thread - Survival Servers is the way to go.

Only question is can I put a password on my server??

You can fix it yourself. Go into TCadmin then file manager---->Bliss---->Battleye------>BEServer_active_60a3.cfg click the pencil and input the desired Rcon password and hit save.

That'd work if I was on a Private Hive. But I'll look for that file in general.

Only question is can I put a password on my server??

Does a zombie love brains?

And yes, Survival Servers is an amazing company - great servers, great customer service, I am using them and absolutely loving it

Does a zombie love brains?

And yes, Survival Servers is an amazing company - great servers, great customer service, I am using them and absolutely loving it

Good to hear!

The vehicle/player map is accurate as well?

I have always wondered why hackers had access to such a thing and legitimate server owners trying to prevent chaos could not.

That'd work if I was on a Private Hive. But I'll look for that file in general.

Yeah, that active config file is not editable on public servers. Take a look in the Configuration Files section and see if BEServer.cfg is there instead. If it is, you can use the text/config editor to set the RCon password there. Stop your server before you make the changes, to be safe.

Yeah, that active config file is not editable on public servers. Take a look in the Configuration Files section and see if BEServer.cfg is there instead. If it is, you can use the text/config editor to set the RCon password there. Stop your server before you make the changes, to be safe.

Yea sorry about that, didn't realize that wouldn't be available on a public hive.

Good to hear!

The vehicle/player map is accurate as well?

I have always wondered why hackers had access to such a thing and legitimate server owners trying to prevent chaos could not.

The vehicle and player map is indeed accurate! Also I believe SS has said they're working on their own version down the line which should be even better.

Note though, the map tool is currently only available for private hives (not public or community hives).

Bliss v3.5 Update!

We're performing an update to Bliss to v3.5 tonight after midnight GMT-7.

Please be aware this is a *required* update and we'll be removing access to Bliss v3.4 and updating all databases to the new v3.5 schema.

NOTICE: All of your whitelists will be removed (private hive customers) - you will have to save this information and use a 3rd-party tool.