griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

DayZ's theme song shall be "I Stand Alone" haha <3

can't wait though! $80 would be an amazing price for the game, i know i'd pay that. less kids and hackers ;)

DayZ's theme song shall be "I Stand Alone" haha <3

can't wait though! $80 would be an amazing price for the game, i know i'd pay that. less kids and hackers ;)

Then buy 6 copies and stfu, nobody cares.

Edited by k3lt

I keep his bed warm while he's at work.

If you hear something under his bed while you're laying in it dont worry, its just me. There is room for two winkwink.

• Like 1

Honestly a SA on Xmas would be a real downer for me. I'll be spending mine off the computer, and with my family - like a normal person.

Edited by FinKone

Honestly a SA on Xmas would be a real downer for me. I'll be spending mine off the computer, and with my family - like a normal person.

awesome. then play it the next day.

• Like 2

Aahh, get away from me you horrible normal person!

• Like 2

awesome. then play it the next day.

Awesome - no. Still family time guy.

*Moves away from Menny* - Its my jealously that lead to that post.... don't blame me for being normal!

Awesome - no. Still family time guy.

*Moves away from Menny* - Its my jealously that lead to that post.... don't blame me for being normal!

I'm with you on that one , father of 2 and a big family , so I will probably be out the whole week , but patience will pay off , cheers!

This thread has been going crazy! Rocket hasn't even said anything yet but the posts are coming in almost as fast as when the Standalone was announced. :huh:

Come on Rocket, why are you hanging out with your family who you have not seen for a year! We are waiting!