griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

I come into work everyday and stalk these forums looking for news, yet nothing! SA information is my oxygen and I'm suffocating ahwehaeawdnasjdasdkadaj

am i the only one starting to think this is a piss take and wont be out this month there just giving us false hope that it will be done for december just too keep us intreasted if they are going to realise it give us a date even if that date falls through for some reason im just getting sick of it will be out in november sometime then its december next it will be after the new year watch i bet this is the next thing that we are told

am i the only one starting to think this is a piss take and wont be out this month there just giving us false hope that it will be done for december just too keep us intreasted if they are going to realise it give us a date even if that date falls through for some reason im just getting sick of it will be out in november sometime then its december next it will be after the new year watch i bet this is the next thing that we are told

Your post.

It makes this much sense.

Exactly, zero.

• Like 2

Have you tried to read what you are typing?

I bet it sounds good in your head, doesnt it?

You guys know what, these last few pages made my brain melt...totally.. melt.

Everyone just shouting "I WANNA PLAY, TAKE MY MONEY, FAST STANDALONE RELEASE FAST MONEY NOW" and so on.

..yes, we all are waiting for it, but it wont come any faster with that mindless screaming and yelling... so please. stop.

• Like 1

I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothing's happening :(

• Like 8

I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothing's happening :(

Lol !!

well i think its rockets fault for teasing us and announcing that there will be an announcement ASAP.

But asap obviously means nothing since he just got on a plane to nz after he said that. and even now when hes supposed to have arrived in NZ we still dont hear shit.

I wasnt looking on the devblog and in the forums everyday before he said that there will be an announcement asap.

well i think its rockets fault for teasing us and announcing that there will be an announcement ASAP.

But asap obviously means nothing since he just got on a plane to nz after he said that. and even now when hes supposed to have arrived in NZ we still dont hear shit.

I wasnt looking on the devblog and in the forums everyday before he said that there will be an announcement asap.

The guy is entitled to visit family for the holidays...

Yeah he said there is an announcement coming, and its still not the end of the week. I'm sure there is a perfect reason as to why the announcement hasn't been said yet. The guy has worked his ass off to make all of this happen.

*Pulls head from out of Rocket's arse*

:)

• Like 2

Im just curious for the announcement not the release date. Interested to know how far they are. Im fine with people crying about the game release, it gives me a feeling of excitement and livelihood. Though twitter bombing Dean might be a bit excessive. Even though he is away spending time with his family, he still has a team working on DayZ SA. Do not jump to conclusions just yet.

Im just curious for the announcement not the release date. Interested to know how far they are. Im fine with people crying about the game release, it gives me a feeling of excitement and livelihood. Though twitter bombing Dean might be a bit excessive. Even though he is away spending time with his family, he still has a team working on DayZ SA. Do not jump to conclusions just yet.

How hard is to get on the computer in 2012, spend 2min to write announcement even when he's with family..?

• Like 1

Come on, give the guy a break. This is turning into a mob of addicts that are waiting for a dose

• Like 1

Come on, give the guy a break. This is turning into a mob of addicts that are waiting for a dose

Actually it was issued by Rocket itself.

"There will be announcement ASAP"

Derp.

Edited by k3lt

Remember People!

"The future:

We are still working towards a target for an initial foundation before the end of the year. But we will slip this date if needed, we will not compromise the project for the short-term gain of meeting this date. The reasons for any slippage would be publicly discussed, and would most likely represent a failure personally on my part to plan correctly. We will be assessing the results of our major architectural changes at the end of next week, and reporting the results to everyone when we have assessed that.

Screenshots, videos, etc… will unfortunately have to wait. As they say, loose lips sink ships."

Just be patient, they will make an announcement when they are ready to do so, until then enjoy the mod.

Edited by vandal GAB

How hard is to get on the computer in 2012, spend 2min to write announcement even when he's with family..?

You don't even know what the announcement is about. He probably needs to wait for something to be clear or wants to write it out in more detail. If it takes only 2 mins to write he would have already said something im sure.

The posts are hurting my brain!

Guys, there is still no exact date for the standalone. Rocket said that he's aiming for a December release but he won't jeopardize the game just because you people want to play it so eagerly. He wants it working and with less bugs for us to not bitch about it when we finally receive it and the game's all broken.

Rocket will discuss with the community if the release is pushed to a 2013 to get some final fixes into the game.

TBH.. Plating DayZ without hackers for the first time. Yes i'm getting desperate

Edited by Jonzu

i know what i was writing i think you are one of those dreamer,s arnt you, at the end of the day people are getting annoyed with posts saying november then december and no real feedback coming to the community to let us now when it will really be released all we want is a date i dont care if its 3 month down the line just tell us when it will be, couse i now i am loosing all faith in it and i bet a lot of other people are too, so my point still stand rocket give us a real date weather its a month or 3 down the line as i bet a lot of people are getting real bored of this now, so give us a date and anyone else thinks we should get told let him now on hear

I think the point is that they don't know an exact date yet because it's not been finished...It would be pointless making up a date because if it's not done by then people like you will piss and moan!

Beans Beans they're good for you heart the more you eat them the more you FART!

Edited by vandal GAB
  • Like 2