griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

I will wait 500 days, and i will wait 500 more.

Da lat da (Da lat da), da lat da (Da lat da)

Da-da-da dun-diddle un-diddle un-diddle uh da-da

• Like 5

Everybody needs to step away from their computer, take a break and get some fresh air.......

Well i'm off to the pub so i hope "Standalone" isn't released while i'm off-line.

• Like 1

Everybody needs to step away from their computer, take a break and get some fresh air.......

Well i'm off to the pub so i hope "Standalone" isn't released while i'm off-line.

Good idea, dude.

When I wake up well I know I´m gonna be

I´m gonna be the man who wakes up next to you

When I go out yeah I know I´m gonna be

I´m gonna be the man who goes along with you

• Like 3

If rocket had just stay quiet and not promised an announcment this week people wouldn't be so anxious. IMO rocket made his first real fuck up. We dont mind waiting just dont tease us.

I hope that the tease is for making us more anxious to get a POSITIVE announcement and not to delay the game or something... that would be for me a fuck up from his part not saying that the game it's going to be released in one or two months since today.

Looking forward to this game allot, havent played the "demo" (alpha, beta, mod :lol:) or however you call it nowadays. Been looking at way to much footage of this game. Going to kill some sharks in fc3 untill this thing hits the air :thumbsup: :beans: .

If rocket had just stay quiet and not promised an announcment this week people wouldn't be so anxious. IMO rocket made his first real fuck up. We dont mind waiting just dont tease us.

Is the week over ?

31916180.jpg

Seriously though how long does a guy have to lurk to get some juicy infos?

31916180.jpg

Seriously though how long does a guy have to lurk to get some juicy infos?

Few months, give or take... maybe.

Its a new marketing strategy that companies will employ in the future... :D

Maybe i'm just being optimistic but I think that if the game was to be delayed we would already know. I'd like to think they're rushing to get something done before they release, but that they will release nonetheless.

• Like 2

Did none of you guys watch the youtube video where he does Q&A about the standalone? he says right in his speech he will not delay the game, unless there is some huge flaw in the base foundation of the game, i agree 100% with the guy above in thinking, the lack of any news at this point suggests there won't be a delay.

Who knows what is happening. Only Rocket, and the rest of the dev team have any answers. Everyone can have many different ideas of what is actually taking place. It could quite possibly be that he is wanting to take some time to visit his family. For the fact that he knows when the standalone is released that they will have their hands full with fixing loads of bugs that the community will be finding. But again this is just a guess. I'm in the same boat as everyone else in that I am very anxious for some kind of update. The thing is Rocket will only let us know anything when he feels like he is ready to. Blah ok well that's about enough banter from me. Just eager to find out something that is happening with the standalone like everyone else.

Edited by BigHoss

Did none of you guys watch the youtube video where he does Q&A about the standalone? he says right in his speech he will not delay the game, unless there is some huge flaw in the base foundation of the game, i agree 100% with the guy above in thinking, the lack of any news at this point suggests there won't be a delay.

You are right, there is no way rocket would be not telling us anything if there was a delay, he would of already addressed this with he's team and told us right away.

i think they have it ready and he is now enjoying time with the family after that he will give us the good news

What's with all the new accounts? Welcome to the communty guys! Or are you Sergey's men, plotting to ruin the community's bond.

Please don't make any claims that it will be delayed or it will be released this month as neither is confirmed. Let Rocket take his time, I trust you Rocket!

EDIT:

I talked to Rocket and he said he would make an announcement soon.

Rocket_zps7b707722.jpg

Edited by zenorc123
  • Like 16

What's with all the new accounts? Welcome to the communty guys! Or are you Sergey's men, plotting to ruin the community's bond.

Please don't make any claims that it will be delayed or it will be released this month as neither is confirmed. Let Rocket take his time, I trust you Rocket!

EDIT:

I talked to Rocket and he said he would make an announcement soon.

Rocket_zps7b707722.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG! :D

NICE!

• Like 1

About an Hour ago

"And.... I'm finally in Dunedin"

...So

​He must of been travelling this hole time......

• Like 1

Game will be released Dec 21, after the end of the world.

You heard it here first. ;)

Edited by Kovy

Facts:

• Running on "Arma 2.5" engine. Will include an updated Chernarus map.

does this mean we will have to have arma to play dayz standalone?