johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Johnny,

Hey time to bitch at you, ask you nicely.....

Seems me and another are both US193 and both hosted with you.....Can you check it out?

Mine is obviously the right one ;)

Thanks......now get back to work!

John

Hey Johnny,

We purchased our server about 4 hours ago, UK150 and it seems to be online and listed in the server list but when we connect we are just stuck at waiting for host and nothing happens. can you look into our order and see what might be the issue.

Thanks

JoshB, Fyrex

@John/Lee:

Is there any way to update dayz server files manually? I want to use the new 1.7.2.1 (now)....

Hey Gents for all updates we wait for the stable to be out since servers have gone from 1.7.2 to 1.7.2.1 to 1.7.2.2 to 1.7.2.3 today. So it will be pushed today, just bear with us :)

Back to my day job for me :)

Johnny

Are you guys updating now, server went down and i can`t see my current version, i can install 1.7.2 but i was already running that version..? :)

Same here .. server went down and now all updates are "not installed" ^^

Would like to know whats going on .. we want to continue ...

Just was on their TS. It was said that the update will be rolled out soon. That is why the servers have trouble at the moment.

Regards

Edited by Unknown.User

How long does it usually take to get a server up? Ordered one this morning and it's been over 5 hours btw.

Edited by eXcecution3r

Yeah im wondering about that new hive update as well. Its taken much too long to log in and desync seems pretty rampant. Either way, Vilayer is a great hoster, we are going on our second month and will be keeping our server. Much love to the Vilayer guys.

Everything is working well on ours, US 188.

I was a little annoyed that the latest update was forced without forewarning us, but they said the DayZ devs forced them to do so...

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the recent long delay in setup, we've been fixing a number of problems that we've en-counted with DayZ before provisioning new servers.

@coretax

I am extremely sorry if you found us playing a game last night, after a solid 20 hours of bug fixing and working i decided that on Friday night my staff and i should have a short break for 2 hours just to release stress etc...

All services will be setup within the next 2 - 4 hours and fully automated setup as of tomorrow morning will resume.

We've fixed a number of issues with the auto-provisioning system that caused a huge amount of issues with our internal systems, I am sorry if the long delay has caused any issues.

Edited by Lee-Vilayer
  • Like 3

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the recent long delay in setup, we've been fixing a number of problems that we've en-counted with DayZ before provisioning new servers.

@coretax

I am extremely sorry if you found us playing a game last night, after a solid 20 hours of bug fixing and working i decided that on Friday night my staff and i should have a short break for 2 hours just to release stress etc...

All services will be setup within the next 2 - 4 hours and fully automated setup as of tomorrow morning will resume.

We've fixed a number of issues with the auto-provisioning system that caused a huge amount of issues with our internal systems, I am sorry if the long delay has caused any issues.

Thanks for the update, the communication is appreciated. We've been waiting for almost 2 days now for our Dallas server to get set up.. it's stuck on pending. Hopefully all the issues you're having are quickly resolved.

Thanks for the update, the communication is appreciated. We've been waiting for almost 2 days now for our Dallas server to get set up.. it's stuck on pending. Hopefully all the issues you're having are quickly resolved.

Vilayer had to provision additional hardware in the US due to high demand, the new hardware has just come online and your server should be up shortly.

Omg... Yesterday evening subscribed and this night the server was already running. You are genious.

Thanks alot for that, love it.

Definetly better than my other server from another hoster ;)

Edited by Unheil

Been looking for Lee on almost all servers, can`t seem to find Lee, magic!

I so want to loot his camp! :)

Quick question, there`s no harm in changing the server time say, every week? I want to switch around a bit (starting to like the dark again).

Been looking for Lee on almost all servers, can`t seem to find Lee, magic!

I so want to loot his camp! :)

Quick question, there`s no harm in changing the server time say, every week? I want to switch around a bit (starting to like the dark again).

There is no harm in changing the time weekly.