johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

I order a new server yesterday from u, setup not ready for me ( ~24 hours )

which time do u need ( i get no answers from support team ) seriously seller or provider ?

i buddy from me order a brand new dayz server, from another company ( instand setup and ready max. 5 minutes )

had u any problems with your Hardware or new Patches ?

Dutch Mike, PM Lee or I on the forums and we can get you figured out.

Also, we have just ordered 6 new server stacks in NY

Look for new sales soon

Johnny

Dutch Mike' date=' PM Lee or I on the forums and we can get you figured out.

Also, we have just ordered 6 new server stacks in NY

Look for new sales soon

Johnny

[/quote']

Hello Johnny my man,

What doe you mean with PM - a private message?

Also can you ask Lee to answer these questions, since I would like to buy the server today :p

I have also added Lee (Lee Benson right?) on Skype

1. Is there are LARGE difference between the (Operating Systems) Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition & Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition? Do I even need the Standard Edition?

2. Will the DayZ team even bother to talk with me about enabling chat in-game? (Since my server will be most definitely blacklisted) - And I've read that contacting them may even take a month (Someone that was hosting a server from own pc)

3. NS1 Prefix + NS2 Prefix - What is best to fill in here?

4. (8) I must 100% control the services/servers, how exactly do I do that? Is there anything I need to know? (Since I've never hosted a server and this is the only question I have no clue about ) - If you could fill me in a little... that would be most appreciated...

5. Is the 100MB/s the same speed as on the regular servers?

6. Where do I password the server?

7. So who must install DayZ/BETA with a dedicated one? (You upload the files needed? - Was a bit unclear)

Well Johnny, these should be the last questions, this time really :D

I also have another question - when I buy a normal server, I must select Arma2dayz, but when I choose a European dedicated server, the Arma2dayz doesn't show, or is this normal?

Well mate thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards

Mike

Hey Mike,

1. No, the differences wouldn't be that important for you since you really only need the basic one

2. Probably not, as it is heavily tied into the beta

3. Thats a Lee question, just PM him on skype :)

4. I'm not quite sure what you mean here, but the only 100% true access is with a dedicated with RDP

5.yes

6. In the dayz server configuration file.

7. You will have to install.

8. If you by a regular server, it is REQUIRED to be whitelisted, as we put 4 of these servers a box. Passwording one of these servers runs the risk of having someone else on the box blacklisted as well.

Mike, overall, I don't think that you completely understand. With DayZ, either you're whitelisted or you really aren't playing DayZ. Having access to the hive is extremely important, its not just settling for 2 different characters. Having hive access means zombies and loot spawns work properly. Also, not being whitelisted will not allow you to get updates for the mod, as you have to be. If you were somehow able to get access, I will almost guarantee that the dev team would take weeks upon weeks to respond to an inquiries.

Again, I urge you to whitelist as this is highly highly discouraged by the dev team. :)

Johnny

Hey guys!

Have a problem, i can't restart my server! Status says undefined (in red) and Actions only says Manage and not the usual Restart/Stop.

Even clicking the ip addy to go into the next page that has the config files, banners etc just sits hanging and will not load in! Couple of the other dudes who have access can not connect into the CP either.

Any ideas??

I sent you a PM buddy :)

Hey Johnny I have a question

If you would be pleased to answer them,

1. I see nowhere where I can buy the control panel, when I click on the "Control Panel" and then on one of the 4 options I get a 404 error?? (Since the entire payment must be done)

2. How must I run DayZ on it? (The dedicated server)

3. I have also a Express setup, is it then operational within 12hours when payment is received?

4. Where do I change server name etc?

Well, Johnny really looking forward to hearing from you

Greetings from the 'Dutchland' :p

Mike

Hello, we have server rented from Multiplay Gameservers. Server is located in UK. Today morning I wanted play and I see the message "The server is running an incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin, please contact Dayz staff".

Any suggestions what it means?

Regards

Tomas

Hey Buddy,

I have messaged Lee, as I only deal with slotted servers. I am at my work, so I can't do too much :(

Lee will work something out for you, the best way is to log onto the support TS (ts3.vilayer.com) and just wait until he's back

No mic required.

Apologies!

Johnny

@DutchMike

This has been resolved, so i have removed my post.

Best Regards,

Lee Benson

CEO Vilayer LTD

Did you manage to ask lee about this control panel problem John?

Sye, is it still not working? I had the same issue (cause were on the same box) but when I changed to try out Google Chrome, it worked!

Let me know :)

Johnny

@Tyserie

We're not multiplay, but that error means the server it's installed on is not whitelisted, contact them.

Best Regards,

Lee

Heya

perhaps any chance for reserve slots ( for my clan 8 guys ) every time is my server full hehe, we can not join, we pay for the server and we can not play on this server *g* ( own server )

Example: 50 slots Public, but u can connected more ? 50 + 8 reserver slots = 58 slots, but only 50 slots for Public connection

unfortunately Betaman, we are not able to put reserve slots on servers. It is against the DayZ rules at this time. If you message us on TS we can give you some tips to make it so that your server isn't being spammed.

Johnny