johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Just did a fantastic revamp to the TCAdmin setup

Enjoy

Hi Vilayer guys ;)

Since this revamp my server now has reverted back to the wrong name and slot count similar to when you first set up the server which Lee said was a bug and i can not get access to it via the ACP properly or by using Arma2 Rcon but however the server is online and connectable. Please can you look into this for me when you can.

Thanks

Server IP

94.242.227.42:2362

Thanks

Peter

Bassline

Enjoy

Hi Vilayer guys ;)

Since this revamp my server now has reverted back to the wrong name and slot count similar to when you first set up the server which Lee said was a bug and i can not get access to it via the ACP properly or by using Arma2 Rcon but however the server is online and connectable. Please can you look into this for me when you can.

Thanks

Server IP

Thanks

Peter

Bassline

Hey Bud,

I checked twice and it seems to be running nicely. Let me know if there are further issues.

Johnny

@Psylent: Absolutely, the post was harsh. However, due to the absolutely high amount of requests from people to get DayZ servers, that agree to the with the company and are therefore agreeing to DayZ Devs regulations, that have stated that they do not wish to follow the protocol of the devs has put not only us but many other hosters in a tight spot. I apologize for the post, as we have already worked with Mike to sort him out with his dedi. However, I can assure you that we are 100% dedicated to seeing this mod flow and succeed.

If you have any questions or further comments, just send me a PM or add me on skype (capecodcaper)

Have a good day,

Johnny

Enjoy

Hi Vilayer guys ;)

Thanks

Server IP

Thanks

Peter

Bassline

Hey Bud' date='

I checked twice and it seems to be running nicely. Let me know if there are further issues.

Johnny

[/quote']

The server is running but the ACP panel when i login goes to the wrong server.

Name:

Ugandan Peoples Army #1

Players: 0/30

Connection Info: 94.242.227.42:2362

FTP: 94.242.227.42:8821

Started On: 6/27/2012 12:13:51 PM

Restart Stop

whereas it should be showing

DayZ - LU30 (v1.7.1.5/Beta 93965) [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:OFF|NT:OFF ][GMT-6]-Dead by Zed

Lee sorted this issue out last time so can you show him this and see what he thinks.

Thanks again for your support

Peter

Bassline

Psyl3nt seems to have gotten quite an incorrect impression about this company.

Anyway, I've had to ask Lee 4 questions since I got our server setup last week and they've all been answered, and any problems solved, in about 5 minutes. I've been quite happy, and I encourage anyone who is looking for a reliable server host to check these guys out.

Personally, I couldn't be happier.

How come max players on a server is now 40, 2 weeks back when i looked it was 24 players, and i still see many of your servers with 24 and 30 slots...

How come max players on a server is now 40' date=' 2 weeks back when i looked it was 24 players, and i still see many of your servers with 24 and 30 slots...

[/quote']

There is now a requirement from the dayz devs that states all NEW servers must be 40 players or more.

Johnny

Your prices are VERY FAR from the best man. *host removed* has 50 man servers for ~$35 or slightly better dedi boxes (that hold like 5 dayz servers) for about the same price as your 50 man server. Anyone looking to host a server can do it for way less then $100 a month. Also don't fall for the slotted deal if it isn't 40-50 slots it goes on the back burner for ip whitelist and anything else the devs need to do for it.

@dookiejones

All of our servers are whitelisted and none of our users have any issues.

The reason as to why our servers are higher priced is simple, we don't run 10 - 15 servers per box.

We have very powerful hardware and we host a huge amount of services for a variety of applications.

We only run 6 servers on our Intel E5 series which keeps the cpu load below 40 - 50% which is alot better than most other hosting providers.

Best Regards,

Lee

*****BIG NEWS!!*****

Vilayer is now lowering their prices to 1 Euro a slot. That means 40 Euros for a 40 slot server and 50 for a 50 slot server! We put all slotted servers on dual CPU boxes, six of them per box which makes our servers run at less than 50% usage!!!!

Thats right, from now on servers from Vilayer only €1 a slot!!! All current customers will be changed to the new price as well.

Thats right, from now on servers from Vilayer only €1 a slot!!! All current customers will be changed to the new price as well.

With some bad comments aimed towards the Vilayer team lately i would like to put some input of my own.

I've recently purchased a 40 slot server from them and have had a few minor issues with the set up which have now been resolved and hopefully will not return and i have to say Lee and Johnny where always there to give the support to me and my server while i was having these problems. I found the ticket support was usually answered within a day but sometimes issues where not fully resolved so i decided to go to there teamspeak server and must say this option is by far the best way to go if you need help in any way regarding your server. Having said that i only found the address for the teamspeak server by luck on reading every post in this thread so think it would be a wise decision to promote your teamspeak server more openly on your support pages to make it easier for guys like me to get the correct help we need if we have problems.

ts3.vilayer.com

All said and done i am extremely happy i chose Vilayer over a number of other choices out there and will continue to run my server through these guys. So big thanks to everyone at Vilayer from a satisfied customer :)

Bassline

DayZ - LU30 (v1.7.1.5/Beta 93965) [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:OFF|NT:OFF ][GMT-6]-Dead by Zed

http://deadbyzed.enjin.com/home

My server performance with them has been awesome. The only time I have ever had connection problems was when the HIVE crashes (which has been twice, I think, in the last week).

Nothing wrong with vilayers prices or servers, ive got a 40 man server with vilayer never had any problems at all server runs very smooth. Last time i had an issue with the rcon lee even rang me through skype to help me out, now to me thats amazingly good support. I highly recommend vilayer as a host

I just want to add that the support from Lee and John is top .. these guys are really patient and take time to answer & get things done. Price & Server is very good, especially performance.

Incredibly easy to set up and Johnny was great. It took less than an hour from when I paid to when I was running. Thanks!!!

Hey thanks Jonesy,

I want to remind everyone that as a server admin you are bound to the following guidelines as per DayZ Devs restrictions:

• You may not password your server

• You may not kick for clan members

• You may NOT under any circumstances turn off Battleye

• You may not restart your server to save gear

• You may not add any files to the server to enhance the mod

• You may kick for racial slurs and defaming language

• You may ban for the same as above (please have proof of incident)

• You may ban hackers, but please have proof if questioned