Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I didn't tell the lad I just helped to post on here, but if you're ever around the Cherno area I could help you out a little bit here and there. I just helped someone by the name of Gustav Mahler via blood transfusion. My credentials aren't really here because like I said I didn't tell him to post here or anything, but on the lighter side I have never killed another player ever :). Just give me a shout!

Just saw this, Derky did in fact help me. Much appreciated.

Yeah, Carebear told me he died and I saw the kill message. I was in the vicinity and proceeded forward to try and get some of his stuff. Then I realised why he died - 2 mins from our meet site there was a heli crash.

If it makes you feel better man, seconds after you logged off I was running down a treeline and was sniped. Either way, guess I don't need those antis anymore. Thanks for trying, sorry for indirectly causing your death and my own :(

Are you the Sam on the RMG Site? Do you not need help anymore? Ill be happy to provide a pack of goodies for you to bring back to your gf. If youre on the coast tomorrow at 9am pst.

Yeah, Carebear told me he died and I saw the kill message. I was in the vicinity and proceeded forward to try and get some of his stuff. Then I realised why he died - 2 mins from our meet site there was a heli crash.

If it makes you feel better man, seconds after you logged off I was running down a treeline and was sniped. Either way, guess I don't need those antis anymore. Thanks for trying, sorry for indirectly causing your death and my own :(

No worries man. That guy had been around for 15 days (which is 14 days 23 hours longer than Soulshaper usually makes it between deaths ;) ). Honestly the funnest part for me is the initial gear-up, where I mad-dash through electro to score a bag and first round of meds. Now I get to do it over again.

No worries man. That guy had been around for 15 days (which is 14 days 23 hours longer than Soulshaper usually makes it between deaths ;) ). Honestly the funnest part for me is the initial gear-up, where I mad-dash through electro to score a bag and first round of meds. Now I get to do it over again.

Bastard shot my legs out so the zeds he alerted ate me. Not a nice way to die but still didn't d/c and copped it.

I agree too, I'm going to bum around Cherno and gear up (oh joy) and then try to link up with Brian and the RMG team. Still sorry too, as much as its a deathmatch game, it's not cool when people helping you die, ESPECIALLY medics..

Nvm, I found nvgs FINALLY lol. Anyways, I'd still be willing to trade the meds for a ghillie outfit, since my tent is apparently inaccessible.

Ok people in online for 2 hours and ready to help!

• Like 2

I will be avilable in 2-3 hours after this post for about 9 hours. Anyway I'm looking for NVG's or/and GPS. I don't have anything to trade but DMR and M4A1 each with 5-6 mags. I can provide help top:) I need it cause it will help me while finding patients. And I probably won't waste it (lasted for 25-35 hrs with gps and nvg I found last time).

Is there anyway I can get a morphine injection at devils castle?

:Location:Devils Castle

Thanks.

• Like 1

After Action Report

Log on after setting up base, im a differnt character and lost everything. have a cry little and then head to elektro and get shot

I repsawn as my old character at base! i go to loot a town and i die in a floor as im looting.

Edited by SoulShaper2
  • Like 1

After Action Report

Log on after setting up base, im a differnt character and lost everything. have a cry little and then head to elektro and get shot

I repsawn as my old character at base! i go to loot a town and i die in a floor as im looting.

Next AAR: I respawn as my old character at base! :P

That sucks though... You have some really bad luck (mixed with really good luck) in this game

• Like 1

After Action Report

*sight* ... well .. then i have to give u another m14 ...

well i still got 2 in stock ;-)

so give me a shout when im at home ... probably after 8pm ...

• Like 1

Hi Medics,

today i ran out of luck, broke my leg a second time at a tree. Always playing very cautios, seeking only to survive. I got a full equipment to survive so it's worth the help.

Now i kindly aks for help with a morphine autoinjector. I like to offer a box of matches or maybe a second water bottle. I'm in the wilderness in the far west.

Thank you in advance.

I may be able to help you gambla. Where are you exactly?

Also do you have the beta patch 997 or 878?

Edited by .Trooper.

Thanks Trooper,

sorry, need an hour for RL, hope you understand. But i'll asap send you my exact position in a PM, ok ? I'll have a look for the patch number too, don't know yet.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks Trooper,

sorry, need an hour for RL, hope you understand. But i'll asap send you my exact position in a PM, ok ? I'll have a look for the patch number too, don't know yet.

Your help is really appreciated.

No problem

Thanks guys,

i've sent Trooper a pm with my location. I haven't used my steam account for months, so i first have to look how it works.

Do we have to use the same server ? (newbee in MP)

EDIT: I can't believe it. I've read about deer stands rarely spawning morphine and it's true. I've found one "autoinjector morphine" and lots of other stuff.

So i'm doing fine again. Thanks anyway for your help !

However, if i can do anything for you guys, please leave a message here or a pm.

Edited by gambla

Sorry gambla, just saw your message. I'll check it out.

Edit: Np gambla, I guess luck was on your side :)

Edited by .Trooper.
  • Like 1

Oh yes, after so much bad luck, i'm eventally a lucky SOB today ! :)

Current Location: Southern Coast Line

Supply Status: Fully Stocked

Experience: High

Enter Hostile Zones: Yes

Will I Shoot You If You Look At Me With A Weapon Or Try To Loot My Pack: Yep

http://www.RatedMGaming.com

Edited by Brian @ RMG
  • Like 1

Will I Shoot You If You Look At Me With A Weapon Or Try To Loot My Pack: Yep

But... But... :|

:P

I'll be on in a bit, if anyone needs help near Zeleno drop me a PM!

I am at market on Stary I broke my leg I need morphine and medical supplies I have some loot not the best but is worth it I can give you food? Soda? You choose I need my leg fix asap Im low on medical supplies btw so i ran out

Okay, update on my status, still need antibiotics and blood tranfusion on roof of Berenzino hospital.

However, after finally getting into a server (Tried like 6 servers, either couldn't get in, or was dark/laggy/both and left it upon spawn) and raiding the supermaket, I was able to raise my blood up to I believe 5k instead of 3k (Found quite a bit of food). I've also checked every box in the hospital, roof and inside, no antibiotics. It'd be nice if they spawned a bit more often (not as much as say, bandages, but you should be able to find one or two in each unlooted hospital).