Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

near pushtoshka on the road inbetween Vybor but closer to Pushtoshka

sorry about that lol

I'm not too far, but I'm not playing atm. If nobody gets to you before I get on, I'll be happy to help.

Have yall considered maybe getting a few guys with guns to protect yall?

I'm sure most medics carry a gun, especially if alone. If not, at least a melee weapon. I don't know if Lynx would agree, but whenever I go around with him (or anyone else who knows what they're doing) I feel a lot safer, with two guns instead of one. Especially when meeting up with a patient, it's good to have someone who's got your back in case things turn sour.

• Like 1

ok so will clear this up for any Medics who read it in future.

Just off the road leaving Pustoshka on the way to Vybor leading out from the supermarket.

About 6k blood and slipping in and out of conciousness.

i do have kit worth saving spent the whole day yesterday (13hours) exploring and farming kit with a group.

can pay in whateve i have in my kit that you are in need of.

cheers trooper i just submitted a request to RatedM to see if they can help. but if i have no luck i will give you a shout. :)

Monk! I need a monk! I've got a broken leg from a zombie attack south east of Kozlovka (between the large warehouse and the dirt road to the warehouse's north) in any US server. It doesn't seem to be to high risk of an area. I've got some basic supplies to give in gratitude to any medic that can help (I have a spare Makarov :\). I don't want to waste your time or resources since I don't have any high end loot (besides a suppressed M9), but in my personal record, I am doing very well. Several guns, a hatchet, and enough supplies to get me to Zelenogorsk for some hopefully high end looting. I'd appreciate help, but won't be upset if anyone isn't willing/able.

I do like higher-purpose gaming like this medical business. I may join you guys, or something similar to you guys in the future when I get used to the game. I'd like to take the Minecraft philosophy toward DayZ: Survive then Thrive. I'd rather be using a jeep and good guns to help new players than hunt pvpers. Pvp just isn't my style. I don't get pleasure from killing in games. I get my fun from exploring, completion, and socializing. Lemme know if anyone can help and how you'd like to contact me. Thanks!

Edited by tatortodd22

Monk! I need a monk! I've got a broken leg from a zombie attack south east of Kozlovka (between the large warehouse and the dirt road to the warehouse's north) in any US server. It doesn't seem to be to high risk of an area. I've got some basic supplies to give in gratitude to any medic that can help (I have a spare Makarov :\). I don't want to waste your time or resources since I don't have any high end loot (besides a suppressed M9), but in my personal record, I am doing very well. Several guns, a hatchet, and enough supplies to get me to Zelenogorsk for some hopefully high end looting. I'd appreciate help, but won't be upset if anyone isn't willing/able.

I do like higher-purpose gaming like this medical business. I may join you guys, or something similar to you guys in the future when I get used to the game. I'd like to take the Minecraft philosophy toward DayZ: Survive then Thrive. I'd rather be using a jeep and good guns to help new players than hunt pvpers. Pvp just isn't my style. I don't get pleasure from killing in games. I get my fun from exploring, completion, and socializing. Lemme know if anyone can help and how you'd like to contact me. Thanks!

You're not far from me either, but I currently have someone to help who I need to travel North for. and I'm still not playing lol. Add me on steam and I'll get back to you when I'm playing.

i can come for ya. check ur Messages.

can anyone help me near Grishino? Got bloodpack and need bloodtransfusion badly. Will Reward my helper with FN Fal. No ammo for it though.

haha no worries no offence just wary of "new" medics with no previous posts cant afford to loose my gear spent 13hours yesterday in a group looting it and cant afford to loose my bison lol

hehe, i can udnerstand your worries.. im a bit scared myself as well. i just started this.. loaded my ATV with med supplies..and just hoping that i wont get shot

my thoughts exactly lol didnt spend 13 hours farmig kit to get killed when calling for a medic :P

Ok i logged in at Devils castle and saw someone and he saw me, Said "hey i just spawned in dont shoot" and bam, dead. see Dying is not a problem for me, already got Alice backpack, toolbox compass etc side arm and a camping tent so i know where to look its just the fact that people ONLY seem to shoot now :/

Soul, it seems like you get gunned down a lot!!!!! If im on a call and run into people I say something to the affect of im a medic on my way to a patient... and if they don't respond i consider them a threat, not only to my self and the patient but any other patient i take in the future. Just because you're a medic doesn't mean you can't defend yourself.

I'm sure most medics carry a gun, especially if alone. If not, at least a melee weapon. I don't know if Lynx would agree, but whenever I go around with him (or anyone else who knows what they're doing) I feel a lot safer, with two guns instead of one. Especially when meeting up with a patient, it's good to have someone who's got your back in case things turn sour.

I won't take a patient unless I have a gun! Was running patients with an Mk48 and the intimidation alone kept me safe. They all talked about how big my gun was!!!! lol until I glitched out and died and lost my MK48 NVGS and Coyote backpack. was a sad day :|

okay, thats fine as well.. :) i was waiting just outside of pushtoskha :P

If your wanting to get started up as a medic add me on steam and we can take patients together! that is as long as you're a decent shot ;]

Teairra i am waiting on .Trooper. been talking to him on Steam :P

Recently spoke to him myself, possibly the only medic that have responded with some positive solution to help me. ( Been posting since page 66-67 ) and pretty much left to dry what it seems when Survivor-Kyle responds;

So i am trying the "Rated M Gaming" that .Trooper. Suggested since they have vechile and has more chance of reaching me and fixing me up. While Kyle wants me to try my luck hording zombies xD.. Everyone is not as skilled or likes gambling that way which seems overlooked. So Rated M Gaming is pretty much my last hope now.

But my thanks for .Trooper. that least gave me something positive to hope for! :D

Thanks for help Teairra! Appreaciate the work you people do. Makes the game more so much more intresting.

If anyone has been doing this on the EU, LU, SE, DE servers let me know would be nice to have a partner in this. If anyone needs help let me know i operate on those servers :D... Steam ID I_Medic

Its great to see some people trying to help .. idk what its like on the US servers but its a blood bath in europe ..

lol, sorry to Charlie... I went to his location but I couldn't find him (was dark and had no coordinates) so he died :(

lol, sorry to Charlie... I went to his location but I couldn't find him (was dark and had no coordinates) so he died :(

Sent you a message Trooper.

Hello ! I need help...again... (stupid Glock weapon who doesn't killed Z in 1 shot !) I'm currently Next to Krasnostav goind to Dubrovka next to the road, if a medic is available , I let my steam ID : Kirkanoskun

I need blood ( i got 1 pack on me I just need someone to apply it on me ! )

Hats off to Lynx for helping me out of a lil situation.... He traveled over 4 clicks through open ground in the daytime to get to me.... Very well coordinated.! Thx Lynx!

currently moving SE from Vybor to Veresnik mountain area

Broken leg, need morphine...

Edited by Magyc