Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

i am at myshkino 1.5k blood and passed out bleding help plz

If someone else has a blood bag that would be best. I'm in the general area but I used my last blood bag on a patient this morning. However I do have cooked meat that will keep you from passing out all the time and I can hunt for more. It's likely to be a bit of a long process.

If another medic can more quickly get to him with a bag let's do that ... otherwise I'll PM him and do what I can.

Joe

i got blood bags.... i just need a player...

Then I'm your man ... See your PM.

Joe

I could use a blood transfusion. I am currently in Berezino I have a blood bag just need assistance.

Then I'm your man ... See your PM.

Joe

Bad news I'm afraid, I joined a server but it dropped me on the beach instead of my last location and it's a LONG way from you. I'm afraid we're going to have to rely upon the kindness of others in your case. I'm sorry.

Joe

Bad news I'm afraid, I joined a server but it dropped me on the beach instead of my last location and it's a LONG way from you. I'm afraid we're going to have to rely upon the kindness of others in your case. I'm sorry.

Joe

Thats happened to me before. I logged out quickly and when I logged back in I was back to where I had left off before. Hope it works for you.

np but some sv's just dont use the same save or some times that hapened to me and wend i died i get my old life back

Thats happened to me before. I logged out quickly and when I logged back in I was back to where I had left off before. Hope it works for you.

I tried that ... I dropped into the wilderness next to a static player figure. I immediately bailed on that server and went to another but it dropped me around Cape Golova. I did have all my inventory but that doesn't help my patient much.

Joe

I tried that ... I dropped into the wilderness next to a static player figure. I immediately bailed on that server and went to another but it dropped me around Cape Golova. I did have all my inventory but that doesn't help my patient much.

Joe

i have the time

Agh! I still need assistance. Somehow, by my server hopping in order to crawl all the way across Cherno, I ended up getting ported to the shore of Kamenka.

Could I PLEASE get a medic to there w/ a morphine injector? These broken legs are absolutely terrible and now I have no hope of finding one myself.

Hi guys! I'm new, and I'm looking for suggestions. Currently sitting at about 3.9k blood, already ate all my food. I have no matches for hunting, and nobody I know or blood bags for transfusions. I also don't have a map, and I'm not really sure where I am, although I could describe the area. If anyone could give a newbie some tips/help, I'd appreciate it! Thanks :)

Agh! I still need assistance. Somehow, by my server hopping in order to crawl all the way across Cherno, I ended up getting ported to the shore of Kamenka.

Could I PLEASE get a medic to there w/ a morphine injector? These broken legs are absolutely terrible and now I have no hope of finding one myself.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm in a safe location in Kamenka with a broken leg and 1k blood. Need morphine and a blood transfusion.

Hi guys! I'm new, and I'm looking for suggestions. Currently sitting at about 3.9k blood, already ate all my food. I have no matches for hunting, and nobody I know or blood bags for transfusions. I also don't have a map, and I'm not really sure where I am, although I could describe the area. If anyone could give a newbie some tips/help, I'd appreciate it! Thanks :)

reconnect to the server, it will give your basic local in the bottom corner.

I will try to take care of the two Kamenka cases. Add me on steam (link is in my profile) and we can discuss how to proceed.

As a side note:

[...] I also don't have a map, and I'm not really sure where I am, although I could describe the area.[...]

Oh come on, Survivor-Kyle! I was intriuged with solving this riddle. Might have been fun... ;)

Alright, just reconnected, and it said I'm at Drakon? Is that right?

Hey, to whoever PM'd me, thanks, I'm sorry I didn't respond though, didn't really want to play at the time and didn't see the message until a while afer you sent it. If you're still near Berenzino, cool, if not, it's okay.

And Brentgord, you're gonna need to tell the medics where you are so you can get healed :P

Alright, just reconnected, and it said I'm at Drakon? Is that right?

That would be here. Unless a brave, freshly respawned humble soul decides to come to you, I'd suggest asking RMG for help. They are currently operating in the coastal regions, if I recall correctly.

I could use a blood transfusion. I am currently in Berezino I have a blood bag just need assistance.

Do you still need help? I am in Berezino. PM sent.

Edited by dcjoker
  • Like 1

That would be here. Unless a brave, freshly respawned humble soul decides to come to you, I'd suggest asking RMG for help. They are currently operating in the coastal regions, if I recall correctly.

Alright, thanks for the help! I guess I'll just try to improvise and see what happens

Do you still need help? I am in Berezino. PM sent.

Yes I still need blood, PM sent.

dcjoker was at my location in minutes to help give blood. If you need a hand he is the guy to call. Thanks again man if you ever need a hand give me a shout I owe ya.