Where ya at, i have a few spare suits.

Just FYI - they are still buggy.

Problem: I stick out like a bumble bee!

Required: Ghillie suit!

Jk. but really, I send all of the patients I'm too scared to go to your way :P

• Like 1

Where ya at, i have a few spare suits.

Just FYI - they are still buggy.

heh really? I was only kidding :P It's not really necessary.

Also, they are? I was under the impression that they were fixed in 2.3 :huh:

heh really? I was only kidding :P It's not really necessary.

Also, they are? I was under the impression that they were fixed in 2.3 :huh:

me too lol...thought they were fixed..tho, i do know abt inv delete, gear goin poof, etc. game's in alpha so meh...

cld u spare me one too? :P

EDIT: sleeping now...quite quiet in the west lol...Brian, if you do give Trooper a ghillie, toss one on him so he can pass it to me or something? :D

Edited by kalskirata

MASSIVE shoutout to Duny who made the hectic run from Stary Sobor up to the east of NWAF to blood pack me up.

anything u need just shout!

• Like 1

I need to apologise as im going away to rig up a festival tomorrow so i'll be gone for a whole week and a bit, sorry guys!

Troop and Kal, let me know w here you are - skype me up at Thirty_Two_Flavors

• Like 2

I have a ghillie suit for someone with feet?

oooooooh, Kal :P

Lmk where you are tomorrow :)

-----------------

Thanks for the help RMG (Brian and co) haven't seen any antibiotics in a while lol... They hooked me up nicely!

Edited by .Trooper.

I'm in Berezino, and I need a blood transfusion. Message me on steam if you can help me out!

Steam ID: Wonkavator

I need help I am in the southern fire station in electro. I need water. I am bleeding out have most of my blood. I am thinking about making a dash to the supermarket but don't want to risk it. I can give you my bloodbag once you get here. It is a dangerous location to go to but, if you pm me I can give you my server where there is no one in electro. Mostly cherno. I need help bad. Please.

Message me on steam if you can help me out.

Steam name: ChimaeraZone

Edited by ChimaeraZone

Need Help....unconscious and losing blood. need a blood transfussion and possibly food. can discuss payment options..PM me for details. I'm around Stary. I would love to get this over with before night comes ;)

I broke a leg. I have no morphine. I am hiding in Novy Sobor.

Steam Name: Ronnie Pai

I need medical attention i have broken legs and in need of a blood trans im ontop of the Elektro firestation, Msg me for server i need help Asap

You are going to have a hard time getting a medic to travel to a death trap, within a death trap. You will get much more attention if you crawl out of there and into a safe® location.

Okay, tried to solve my problem myself because I didn't think anybody with antibiotics was near my location, but now I'm in a worse spot.

Currently on Berenzino hopsital rooftop with ~4000 blood and still sick, need antibiotics and a blood transfusion (I have blood bag). I'll update this post if I find antibiotics, but I'll still need a transfusion. Sorry about the possibly dangerous location, but I'm afraid if I leave I'll get zombie KO'd and die. Please PM me so we can work out server (you may have to wait until tomorrow, I may not play until then).

Thanks in advance.

near pogorevka (south of story) and i could use a blood transfusion, dont have a bag or much to trade just looking for a kind gesture

Okay, tried to solve my problem myself because I didn't think anybody with antibiotics was near my location, but now I'm in a worse spot.

Currently on Berenzino hopsital rooftop with ~4000 blood and still sick, need antibiotics and a blood transfusion (I have blood bag). I'll update this post if I find antibiotics, but I'll still need a transfusion. Sorry about the possibly dangerous location, but I'm afraid if I leave I'll get zombie KO'd and die. Please PM me so we can work out server (you may have to wait until tomorrow, I may not play until then).

Thanks in advance.

I was in your same situation, but with about 800 blood and I made it out, found a pig, killed it, made some meat, and healed up. I'm now at about 3500 blood or so (lost some more through my travels) and I'm lost in the woods somewhere :(. But I lived! So I'm sure you can too :D. GL!

PS I'd come save you myself but I spent a good 15-20min just running nonstop looking for more animals and I have no idea where I'm at atm.

Thanks in advance.

I have some antibiotics, but another player is in line for them first. If he flakes they are yours.

Well im in a bind! i need help and im in a HOTTTTTTTT Area lol so if no medic wants to help i understand. im in the Northern Barracks at the NW Airfield. If anyone is down i got a M4a1 CCo SD in it for you. If no one wants to take the risk i understand lol. Skype = pupulehaole Steam = pupulehaole.

Thanks in advance.

I may be heading that way...

Bumble is on his way to me right now! This thread and these people are life savers...literally! I started this life with 200 blood and bounced back to having several tents some NVGs and a assortment of weapons! I owe you guys one!!!

Hey guys, dunno how your antibiotic supply is but I am currently looking to trade some for nvgs or perhaps some other rare item. Just shoot me a pm if you need them.

I broke a leg. I have no morphine. I am hiding in Novy Sobor.

Steam Name: Ronnie Pai

I tried to help Ronnie, but he passed away before I could offer aid. Left a remote site for he and his friend, should they venture back that direction.

I need help I am in the southern fire station in electro. I need water. I am bleeding out have most of my blood. I am thinking about making a dash to the supermarket but don't want to risk it. I can give you my bloodbag once you get here. It is a dangerous location to go to but, if you pm me I can give you my server where there is no one in electro. Mostly cherno. I need help bad. Please.

Steam name: ChimaeraZone

For those that replied to me, thanks, but you'll gonna want to hold off for now, I'm not gonna be on until tomorrow. Feel free to send a message on here or steam (Steam name is [CrimDom] Elseta) anytime tomorrow after about 8 or 9 Central time and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

And at Wonkavator, thanks for the encouragement. I could do that, but I'd only be able to go to 6000 blood without wasting food, and I've already used all my food to get to my 4k amount. I was actually thinking about helping you as I had some blood bags, but I don't think doctors go to work sick :blush:

Stupid zombie had to give me an infection in frikkin NWAF...I'm suprised I've managed to make it to Berenzino.

Suppose it's good though, I prefer the hint of danger in the city then the boringness of the woods, avoiding any towns I see other than the ones I want/need to loot.

While attempting to get some Antibiotics to "(ABR) Sam", I was gunned down by an unseen assailant.

I heard breath noises, and assumed it was Sam, but it wasn't (apparently). To whomever it was that killed me, I hope you needed those supplies.

• Like 1

Yeah, Carebear told me he died and I saw the kill message. I was in the vicinity and proceeded forward to try and get some of his stuff. Then I realised why he died - 2 mins from our meet site there was a heli crash.

If it makes you feel better man, seconds after you logged off I was running down a treeline and was sniped. Either way, guess I don't need those antis anymore. Thanks for trying, sorry for indirectly causing your death and my own :(