Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Cheers to Brian @RMG

Thanks to his heroic blood transfusion, I get to see another day of canned beans and pepsi!

I got sorted thanks to Aggroschnarre who came by truck and delivered morphine in a timely manner. Took about 15 minutes in all. Got in to truck only for my character to flip to a different location, then back and forth for a long time due to some bug. Ended up Aggroschnarre just give me a shot of morphine once my character stayed in the right location. Give me 3 more morphine also.

Unfortunately due to the weird bug the truck vanished. Hope you make it back okay Aggroschnarre and I will be in contact as soon as I get some nightvision goggles for you.

Cheers!!!!

Lynx came to my location and gave me a blood tranfusion as well as a shot of morphine. He then gave me some food and an extra bit of morphine. I highly recommend his services if he is available. Best player I've run into so far!

Hey guys, I just ran into a bear trap about 100m west of pavlovo, if someone is willing to make the trip they will be rewarded greatly.

Edited by Connor18

anyone near Kozlovoka?? just broke my damm leg again. :( i can give ammo and some bandages and some soda if someone is willing to make the run?

I agree wholeheartedly with this type of play. Props to all on the White List. You've not only added a new form of play/challenge to DayZ. You've shined a small ray of hope on this post-apoc, god-forsaken world.

Anyone in elektro willing to give me a transfusion?

Got attacked by some bandits, but managed to kill them. I am down to 5k blood.

I'll supply the blood, and you can have whatever you want that I have in my inventory.

I really like the article and the white list.

Someone really helped me, so I catched someone afterwards who needs help. It was a "giving it back".

(Btw, Vane, afterwards I was drunk and it was getting bright outside. A long nice night with a nice person who showed me places I would not reach as a lonely survivor.)

Sadly I chosed the live of an lonely survivor, so I am not packed with medics, not able to help everyone.

But I will keep on reading this thread before starting the game and if there is someone needing help in my area, I will try my best.

As a conclusion is playing as a medic much much nearer at my character, my real live, than playing as a bandit.

Regards an thanks again for helping me, Survivor-Kyle ...

Tomorrow is day 18 ...

Edited by BoMo

Anyone in elektro willing to give me a transfusion?

Got attacked by some bandits, but managed to kill them. I am down to 5k blood.

I'll supply the blood, and you can have whatever you want that I have in my inventory.

PMing now...

Alright, requesting help again. Had to sleep last night. Me and a buddy are pretty damn low on blood, he at 180, I at 5k.

We're north of Nadezdhino. I have a few things I could offer in trade, whether it be matches, hatchets, M9SD, MP5, or ammo for StanagSD, AKM, etc.

Please help, I dont think my friendo can make the journey to a hospital.

Dynameaux is my steam name.

Edited by mburch2

Alright, requesting help again. Had to sleep last night. Me and a buddy are pretty damn low on blood, he at 180, I at 5k.

We're north of Nadezdhino. I have a few things I could offer in trade, whether it be matches, hatchets, M9SD, MP5, or ammo for StanagSD, AKM, etc.

I could make it to Nadezdhino pretty quickly, but only tomorrow, early afternoon (GMT)

Hopefully another medic will be able to assist you way before then!

PMed you ...

Joe

I could make it to Nadezdhino pretty quickly, but only tomorrow, early afternoon (GMT)

Hopefully another medic will be able to assist you way before then!

I should be able to assist him Trooper.

Joe

HELP! I'm currently very low on blood and in need of a blood bag. I have not made nice with anyone I've come across today, but did manage to escape a brush with three bandits. They did however put me in this situation.. Anyway.. I'm in one of the farms is Krasnostav on the west side of the airfield. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. :beans:

Edited by XxSC4RECR0WxX

HELP! I'm currently very low on blood and in need of a blood bag. I have not made nice with anyone I've come across today, but did manage to escape a brush with three bandits. They did however put me in this situation.. Anyway.. I'm in one of the farms is Krasnostav on the west side of the airfield. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. :beans:

Remove what server you are on, bandits may read this thread :)

Edited by Connor18

I need assistance. My food icon is blinking red. Before I logged out last night, I ate a can of pasta to fix that. But when I logged in my food icon was still blinking and my can of pasta was gone. I am north of Vybor (http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/134/module_appform/full/54145.jpg somewhere in that area). I would prefer multiple cooked meats, as I need only 1 to get back to 12k blood and a few more to save for later.

Thanks!

If anyone is near electro, I have supplies and am in need of a transfusion myself. I'm going to be working my way north soon, so shoot me a message.

"Dr carebear md" on steam.

THANK YOU JOE SHAW! Nice guy, came out quick and got us up and on our feet. Class act.

Hi, I am at the height of Polona ...

starting direction south now and will look into the forum after finding a server.

Any idea for a meetpoint?

If anyone is near electro, I have supplies and am in need of a transfusion myself. I'm going to be working my way north soon, so shoot me a message.

"Dr carebear md" on steam.

THANK YOU JOE SHAW! Nice guy, came out quick and got us up and on our feet. Class act.

It was my pleasure, quick easy run and nice guys at the end of it. Good luck to you.

Joe

Hi, I am at the height of Polona ...

starting direction south now and will look into the forum after finding a server.

Any idea for a meetpoint?

I can hoof it where ever :)

I just pass out a bunch.